Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Issues

Michelaar

So I received a Pro controller for Christmas and I've been greatly enjoying it. It's quite easy to charge and use. But now suddenly, it doesn't react anymore. When I last used it it had about half charge left and put it in the charger. Now I tried to use it and it just... doesn't do anything. It won't turn on, the lights don't turn on either, and my Switch cannot find it either. This was just out of the blue, I did nothing wrong with it and suddenly my Pro controller doesn't work anymore. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I Had this same problem too, what i did was plug the usb part of it into my phone charger, and all of a sudden it started charging again. After that, putting the charge cord in the switch allowed it to charge normally

36 minutes ago, Hirotune said:

I Had this same problem too, what i did was plug the usb part of it into my phone charger, and all of a sudden it started charging again. After that, putting the charge cord in the switch allowed it to charge normally

I will try this, thanks!