Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 3

SB.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

on mobile so not going to be assed to individually quote

openers like these are kind of stark from my pov because it read off as incredibly forced, almost as if you had to get some content produced.

i asked mainly because these kind of posts are more indicative of newbscum trying to create more than enough pressure on a poster that doesn't really feel like they needed a bunch of pressure applied to them yet; especially since Ichigo already tried to point this out earlier.

can you link me a scum game you've played? ive read arctic

1)I will comment on this later, but now though fair enough.
2) Ah, I assure you I am not a noob, however, some people are quite scared of me because of my talents as scum. It’s comical at points
3)  I can, but I don’t think it will help you with this particular game. Plus it is offsite if you don’t mind either of these factors I will grab it.

6 minutes ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

i legit called dusk town on page 1 and nobody cared lmao so it's interesting to me that you jump on Refa after Ichigo already tried to do so

I didn't really care for your townread on dusk because to me it was obviously fake. I have no time for nonsense like that. Yes, it's true Ichigo already commented on Refa, but that wasn't important to me. I had my own line of questioning for Refa Ichigo wasn't a factor in it.

I was worried I wouldn't be able to catch up after being gone for several hours, so this is a...surprise?

Mb @ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL, I'm not sure who here'd I'd consider a good player tbh. Don't mean that as a dig towards anyone, just don't know anyone that well. Refa and Shinori are longtime veterans from what I know though. Marth's imo good but apparently has a tendency to get wagoned early. Makaze's ISO script is here: https://gist.github.com/Makaze/746ac320a61d18eb2a915af990f5ec80 you'll need Tampermonkey in order to use it.

Reading pages 2/3 now.

Just now, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

1)I will comment on this later, but now though fair enough.
2) Ah, I assure you I am not a noob, however, some people are quite scared of me because of my talents as scum. It’s comical at points
3)  I can, but I don’t think it will help you with this particular game. Plus it is offsite if you don’t mind either of these factors I will grab it.

I didn't really care for your townread on dusk because to me it was obviously fake. I have no time for nonsense like that. Yes, it's true Ichigo already commented on Refa, but that wasn't important to me. I had my own line of questioning for Refa Ichigo wasn't a factor in it.

quoting people on this site is aids

3) please link it if you don't mind

6 minutes ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Not so cute when you see my avi

@ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL is being super social??? Kind of making me sus him???

Hello Flee.  Have you played a lot of mafia before? What makes you think being an active person makes someone more than likely scum? Does that make you think people who don't post a lot are towny?

1 minute ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

lmao nvm i've read my fair share of mafiascum games i've seen your name a lot

are you just maintaining a persona(heh.) on this site?

2 minutes ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

lmao nvm i've read my fair share of mafiascum games i've seen your name a lot

are you just maintaining a persona(heh.) on this site?

(Hahaha dam it you figured it out. Alright now that you have I can take this from my notes)

(I think Ultra is town given he’s one of the people who has not played with me and wouldn’t know I was roleplaying a lot. I agreed with him thinking my post was forced (because I legit sat here for 4 minutes thinking how Mitsuru would open a mafia game)

Just now, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

(Hahaha dam it you figured it out. Alright now that you have I can take this from my notes)

(I think Ultra is town given he’s one of the people who has not played with me and wouldn’t know I was roleplaying a lot. I agreed with him thinking my post was forced (because I legit sat here for 4 minutes thinking how Mitsuru would open a mafia game)

nuxl is fine :B):

interesting to break character here, but that's probably more town indicative(esp the latter part of the post).

##Unvote

##Vote: Flee Fleet!

I'm sheeping Dusk's page 2 reads until given reason to not.

2 hours ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

ooh god i hate this alert system

just trying to get adapted to site meta so was wondering if seeing people look at the thread during rvs and not post was normal here.

Judging from Arctic it sometimes happens throughout the game. Sometimes though it's the result of the site showing a user as still watching for a while after they left.

@Ichigo and @Mitsuru Kirijo I don't understand the issue with Refa apologizing; is there something AI about it? Since Claire called it NAI in her next post here's a followup: thoughts on Nuxl's response?

21 minutes ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

i legit called dusk town on page 1 and nobody cared lmao so it's interesting to me that you jump on Refa after Ichigo already tried to do so

Tbh I don't feel like Ichigo really tried to "jump on" Refa although I almost wish they did? Claire's post is giving us something to talk about at least and if I were in Refa's position I wouldn't feel especially pressured by Ichigo's one line question.

@Flee Fleet! what's scummy about being social?

Clarification: I understand your point made but I think it's moot from my perspective and feel like you might be a bit biased due on the exchange due to it involving you. his behavior doesn't ring particularly telling to me

Just now, weinerboy said:

Gotta be honest claire idk why you're townreading this guy lol

I believe mr ultra is not part of the shadows. His line of questions towards me felt honest. I even agreed with some of his arguments against me. Do you disagree that someone who is unaware of my status reacting like that was towny? 

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

Clarification: I understand your point made but I think it's moot from my perspective and feel like you might be a bit biased due on the exchange due to it involving you. his behavior doesn't ring particularly telling to me

ok then i think this answers my second question

god i hate this 30s timer

5 minutes ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

This makes me want to spend the entire game roleplaying as Zahir tbh but he has like eight lines of dialogue overall so :thinking:

I don't really follow the townlean here; he called out your post as forced and so he's town? I do think, @weinerboy, Nuxl rings lightly as town based on tone alone but not too strongly rn. Do you disagree?

1 minute ago, Fenrir Aesir said:

This makes me want to spend the entire game roleplaying as Zahir tbh but he has like eight lines of dialogue overall so :thinking:

I don't really follow the townlean here; he called out your post as forced and so he's town? I do think, @weinerboy, Nuxl rings lightly as town based on tone alone but not too strongly rn. Do you disagree?

I'm not too worried about him despite my reservations, he reads to me like a type of player you would expect to be a distraction as scum and an easy read as town. I'm just not sure which one I feel is true right now is all

3 minutes ago, Fenrir Aesir said:

@Ichigo and @Mitsuru Kirijo I don't understand the issue with Refa apologizing; is there something AI about it? Since Claire called it NAI in her next post here's a followup: thoughts on Nuxl's response?

You’re mistaken. I never said I have issue with Refas post I was just asking questions about the post itself. It felt like something I should comment on so I did.

4 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

I suppose this is fair enough, I do know I tend to trust people who interact with me more, but I feel this read is correct for the time being.

@Fenrir Aesir quoting people is weird bcause it doesnt remove their tags whwen im trying to crop to a certain point

i had no issues with ichigo's question. i had issues with mitsuru's followup content-wise but the tone of it is basically NAI because they're roleplaying.

" Tbh I don't feel like Ichigo really tried to "jump on" Refa although I almost wish they did?"

what do you mean by this @Fenrir Aesir? i read it as if you implied refa should've been presurred harder but lmk if i'm wrong. do you think refa should've been pushed harder or do you think ichigo's "pressure" was too weak?