Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 3

SB.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 30/12/2018 at 4:17 AM, Ichigo said:

This train of thought is legit but I don't think it's scummy coming from Claire 

57 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

I don't try to read her early, she is a good player

The first post here is a read on Claire. It is your first post of content from last game (the third after one saying you will be away and one saying you are back). The second post seems kind of like an absolute, constant thing you do to me which just seems blatantly untrue after the first post? Can you please explain to me why your process of reading Claire has changed so much since last game, where you were clearly willing to read her early on?

1 minute ago, Duskfall98 said:

The first post here is a read on Claire. It is your first post of content from last game (the third after one saying you will be away and one saying you are back). The second post seems kind of like an absolute, constant thing you do to me which just seems blatantly untrue after the first post? Can you please explain to me why your process of reading Claire has changed so much since last game, where you were clearly willing to read her early on?

he rolled scum last game 

Just now, Duskfall98 said:

People still try to make meaningful reads somewhat as scum.

sure, but you generally fabricate reasoning as scum because you're not playing with a town agenda, you're playing with a scum one and you can be more confident about your reads early because of it 

Jesus Christ.

8 pages already.

@ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL My accusation against you was more or less to stir discussion (until I had to leave cuz the school computers are a d i c k), though admittedly I think trying to be more social allows scum to be more influential. So far reading your posts I'm kind of just indifferent to you??? Ngl your posts haven't had much impact on me, so I'm gonna read em again or something soon.

@Mitsuru Kirijo  @Fenrir Aesir Second maf game, gave my reasoning for my accusation against Nuxlie. And no, I don't find users who are mostly non active as towny either. Reasoning for this isn't as clear but I guess it allows scum to be overlooked by others (this can be done by being overly social and influential among others too however).

@weinerboy If you want to then I guess??? Sure???

Opinions so far: 

Athena_57: Haven't posted anything so far I believe? If so, indifferent.
DarthR0xas: Don't think they posted either. Indifferent.
Duskfall98: Giving off those town vibes tbh. Leaning towards town.
Fenrir Aesir: Mixed bag. Agreed with their later opinion on Mitsuru's question to Refa I guess. May reread their posts.
hal: Indifferent, don't think they posted either.
Ichigo (Dunnstral): Not much of an opinion either. But I don't think him questioning why Refa was sorry is suspicious at all tbh. Doesn't even seem like pressuring.
Magnificence Incarnate (Marth): Didn't post yet I think? Indifferent.
Mitsuru Kirijo (Claire): Posts and vives so far have made me think they're town.
Nuxl (Elik): Stated above.
Refa: Not much of an opinion yet, gonna reread their posts.
Shinori: Same as Refa.
weinerboy (Soup): Giving townie vibes, but will reread their posts as well.

As you can see I suck at reading people.

Hello hello friends

Did a skim in between IRL stuff earlier but was super tired so I'm gonna do a reread now and get some proper thoughts out after that but from what I recall my gut reactions were:

- I liked Claire's vote on Duskfall and to some extent Weiner's sheep. Not saying I think the case is particularly great, but I can get the kneejerk from Claire and like Weiner adding to the pressure

- Dusk slot was a mixed bag for me, I think I liked the tone/mentality but there were some posts that made me go eeeh, will get to those in my catchup probably (maybe)

- Nuxl 'leading' discussion is pro-town but not super AI

- I could sort of get behind Refa's case on Fenrir no I haven't read fenrir since I saw the case, will sheep that for now

##Vote: Fenrir Aesir

Super iffy gut reads:

Ichigo feels different from last game (where he was scum), fleet feels different from his other game (where he was town), will do a proper check on the games I played with them before and get back to this

10 hours ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

##Vote No lynch. 

Nice bait :thumbsup:, minor townpoints

I'm going to be less of a coward and actually slap a townlean on dusk, the two posts that bothered me initially were the one Claire had the kneejerk to and the one where he called claire's vote OMGUS (which I didn't really think was the case) but overall I think his tone is good enough that I'm willing to go along w/ nuxl's meta read here

Wrt Nuxl, on reread I actually really liked that he completely dropped the Claire case, I see scum!him bringing up the "hiding behind RP"-argument earlier or at the very least leaving it somewhat open but instead he completely dropped it (with good reasoning)

52 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

Super iffy gut reads:

Ichigo feels different from last game (where he was scum), fleet feels different from his other game (where he was town), will do a proper check on the games I played with them before and get back to this

Checked this, my Ichigo read here is just bad, idk what gave me that impression but he's back to null. Wrt Fleet I do think there's some merit to what I said, from what I recall from his other game (My hero academia mafia on this site if anyone cares), Fleet was also very uncertain and mostly reactive, but more in a "I want to find scum but idk how to do it" way then here? I can't actually word it well but is does look different here imo. Especiallt the "As you can see, I suck at reading people" stands out to me as unnecessarily defeatist/dramatic. Would appreciate a second opinion from someone who was in that game as well/ skimmed fleets ISO from there

Self-projection incoming, but smth else that bothered me with Fleet was the readslist they posted, and then not necessarily what was in it but the fact that they posted it. In the first place, town!fleet didn't post a single readlist and secondly from what I recall from my two scumgames (the first two mafiagames I played) I posted a lot of readslists bc it was just an easy way to produce content / get smth out there and when I rolled town I did that a lot less.

LHF time!

##Unvote

##Vote: Flee Fleet

Ftr, I still like Refa's fenrir case

@Flee Fleet! 

You mention you're going to reread a bunch of people. If you've already done this, what's the most noteworthy thing you picked up? 

You haven't listed a scumlean yet, if you had to pick one, who would it be and what is the biggest question you have for them?

You described Fenrir as a mixed bag, which posts from him gave you a good/bad impresion? On that note, what do you think of Refa's vote on fenrir?

@Duskfall98 I uh sort of forgot why you were scumreading Claire again, from what I can tell it's mostly bc of her different treatment of you and Nuxl? Rolling with the scum!Claire, town!you world, why does she treat you two differently? (Apart from the obvious scum!nuxl world, which afaict you're not believing atm)

2 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

@Duskfall98 I uh sort of forgot why you were scumreading Claire again, from what I can tell it's mostly bc of her different treatment of you and Nuxl? Rolling with the scum!Claire, town!you world, why does she treat you two differently? (Apart from the obvious scum!nuxl world, which afaict you're not believing atm)

What I'm getting at is that I don't see why her treating you two differently is AI

8 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

What I'm getting at is that I don't see why her treating you two differently is AI

Well I believe inconsistency is scummy, a town player should find a certain an act scummy across the board if they find it scummy on one player. This is especially true as she has no player meta on me or nuxl, and therefore no reason to differentiate us.

Obviously I have no idea why exactly she has treated us differently, and I am interested to find out when she next gets on.

9 hours ago, Refa said:

Roxas (I don't think he's played a mafia game here before though)

Yep, never on here. I have played plenty of it with my friends, online and in person, but I never win, regardless of which side I'm on. One time, they legit killed me on the first day by complete accident. It's mostly because I go for meme strats half the time, and the other half I pretend to be Dio. So maybe we should just say I have no real experience and leave it at that.

As for what I've got so far, nothing much can be gleamed from my perspective. 

Nuxl and Dusk talk a lot, I mostly just skimmed what they read. By the way for you Dusk, I advise using Serenes Forest on the computer rather than phone. It is way better, since the mobile interface isn't very good imo. With computers you can also use a mouse for more specific quoting, since I saw you complaining about that. Or at least I think it was you, as I said, skimming most of the pages. Maybe this is just a me thing, but I often see that a lot of messages means you're mafia, er-scum in this case I suppose. So I'll say scum-lean on these two, although it's not a strong lean by any means, and I think I'll retain from voting on either of them for now.

Everyone else generally seems pretty amiable. Ichigo seems a little off to me, but nothing strong. 

@DarthR0xas

Could you try to find a post from each of dusk/nuxl that stands out to you and tell me why?

Ignoring postcount, is there anything that you find either townread or scumread-worthy from anyone? (FTR, I and most people will argue posting a lot is either towny or not alignment indicative)

10 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

Could you try to find a post from each of dusk/nuxl that stands out to you and tell me why?

Sure, I'll do Nuxl first, the most recent one that has me on edge about him is this one

5 hours ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

BUT maybe i should stop interjecting and let things proceed naturally, sorry for ruining that

not really how i play though, im very reactive as town

I always find it suspicious whenever someone comes out and states whatever side they're on. It just feels off. If someone comes out and claims scum, then you'd think that person is lying, or at least question them a bit. For me, the same psychology applies to the reverse. And he's done this multiple times over his posts, which to me is a behavior of someone who would be deserving a slight scumread.

As for Dusk, there's no direct post I can point to as standing out, but his general tone is what has me off about him. Mayhaps it's due to the quantity of his posts leading to his tone sticking out more than it otherwise would, but he just seems too friendly. His demeanor as a whole seems too manufactured for my tastes, although maybe I'm just bad a reading people based off text.

13 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

Ignoring postcount, is there anything that you find either townread or scumread-worthy from anyone? (FTR, I and most people will argue posting a lot is either towny or not alignment indicative)

As stated before Ichigo seems a tad off to me, again it's a tone thing. Just a tad too snappy for me, so I'm slightly leaning scum for him.

And for postcount, maybe it's just my background in mafia games then. Most of mine were on Town of Salem, which certainly has different trains of thought for finding scum than on a forum. Generally, if some dude was posting a lot, then that was a sign they're either maf, or a third party that kills. 

@Athena_57 How strongly did you feel the difference between Fire Fleet's last game and this one? I'd sheep your case without this, but I think that difference is what uh...differentiates this to me from an easy scum lynch (I don't see Scum!Fire Fleet being very good at replicating his town meta from the first game) or uh a scumread.

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

@Athena_57 How strongly did you feel the difference between Fire Fleet's last game and this one? I'd sheep your case without this, but I think that difference is what uh...differentiates this to me from an easy scum lynch (I don't see Scum!Fire Fleet being very good at replicating his town meta from the first game) or uh a scumread.

Uhm, hard to tell tbh? Off the one or two posts they made I can't really say yet if it's a noteworthy difference. I do think it reads distinctly different from last game but at this point it could just be mood-dependent.