Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 3

SB.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refa/athena- seem towny but have not had any pressure yet so doesn't mean much to me

Claire- she seemed scummy to me but not irredeemably so, probably suffered a bit from me not finding a lot of people scummy

Weiner- scummy for refusing to engage, not explaining his thoughts well enough 

Nuxl- town because he's saying a lot I agree with and this is his town meta pretty much

Fenrir- could be scum but I'm not overly convinced, he does seem kinda non comital and vague to me in some posts

Darth- seems kinda towny but very weak just kinda a gut read

Think everyone else is pretty much null

Just now, Duskfall98 said:

Anyways @weinerboy hit me up with your list please.

Wouldn't lynch today -
Refa, Darth, Athena, Me!!!

Would need to be convinced to lynch -
Ichigo, Shinori, Nuxl

No strong opinion -
Mitsuru, hal, Marth (literally hasnt posted wtf)

Concerned about -
Fleet, Fenrir

Would lynch -
Duskfall

33 minutes ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

Magnificent?? he hasn't posted anything yet

what kind of thought have u put into wrt other people's slots in the game.

what's ur thought process behind shinori tr?

Oh, my thought process behind the ones who haven't posted yet it a sort of innocent until proven guilty thing. There's no proof they're scum, there's nothing to read, so I just assume they're townies since it's a baseline assumption. So maybe less of a gut feeling for them and more of a mental assumption based off of ideals.

As for slots, well, I literally didn't know what that term meant until I Googled it a second ago (going to want to put that terminology wiki on a bookmark for now), so I haven't quite put much thought into them.

57 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Check this out
@Refa

What in particular?

48 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Wouldn't lynch today -
Refa, Darth, Athena, Me!!!

Would need to be convinced to lynch -
Ichigo, Shinori, Nuxl

No strong opinion -
Mitsuru, hal, Marth (literally hasnt posted wtf)

Concerned about -
Fleet, Fenrir

Would lynch -
Duskfall

Now that I won't get lynched D1, I can easily cruise until D2. Well, I was doing that anyways.

I don't know where to put this but I just want to add that I don't think Ichigo asks if he can angleshoot as scum. I want to see where he goes with that because angleshooting isn't a thing on SF, but that was my initial impression there. Why is Shinori there though? I don't remember him doing anything.

I guess I'm just demotivated because I don't really think I'm getting scumreads out of the exchanges with you/Nuxl/Duskfall. Can you elaborate on your Duskfall read more, since you seem hella sure but I'm kind of checked out here. What made you feel better about Nuxl?

19 minutes ago, Refa said:

I don't know where to put this but I just want to add that I don't think Ichigo asks if he can angleshoot as scum. I want to see where he goes with that because angleshooting isn't a thing on SF, but that was my initial impression there. Why is Shinori there though? I don't remember him doing anything.

Why

Do you apply the same logic to me angleshoot NG Hal?

+1 on Shinori

31 minutes ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

Dusk Weiner probably tvt 

If ever tvs I think it'd be weiner

@Refa Thoughts

I'm not bothered by either of them so I'd buy it for now. Curious about Supa's thoughts on Duskfall though since he seems really sure and I feel like he's the type of guy who has something when he is sure.

21 minutes ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

Why

Do you apply the same logic to me angleshoot NG Hal?

Uh...I don't remember this. Where was it?

1 minute ago, Refa said:

I'm not bothered by either of them so I'd buy it for now. Curious about Supa's thoughts on Duskfall though since he seems really sure and I feel like he's the type of guy who has something when he is sure.

Supa = weiner?

Ok

I reiterate that I personally hard tr dusk for tonal/meta reasons

If supa has something he's free to show it tho, do agree

Fuck I forgot that I signed up for this game.  >_>

@Refa Your case sounds good, I can sheep your vote on fenrir.  My rvs impressions of him were that he was playing the observer that's likely to come from mafia, think this is a good vote for now. 

Nuxl-Straight town imo, think he's diving into discussion and cranking out the reads, that's very game solvey.

Duskfall-straight town, he's very reactionary but that's normal for him, I think his explanations and the way he's trying to think about other people's thought processes shows that he's trying to gauge how likely someone is scum/town. 

Fleet- kinda disliked his first post since it felt like a pointless nitpick but only time can tell,  his second post was a list post and that is mehhhhhh. 

Weiner- I kinda dislike how he's talking about things without ever trying to do anything,  he's talking about claire/duskfall exchange and playing his vote off of parroting claire instead of going with his own leads which doesn't feel very townie. Can someone explain why they find weiner town, kinda don't want to go voting him 2 games in a row for the same stuff. 

Ichigo-feels different from last game, being more suggestive, I think he might be town here? 

Claire- her first post felt like she was pulling straws but later posts show a more reactionary side,  like town getting mad for being misunderstood. Think she's town here. 

Athena- didn't get strong town vibes off the first post,  might want to keep an eye on him.  Fleet is an easy vote I think but my question is where do you see that line of questioning going with a flat vote, @Athena_57 ? I agree that ichigo/fleet feel different from their past games, dunno how much that should be taken into consideration though, especially fleet, who has only played one game before this. Also I don't think nuxl leading discussion is an accurate representation of what he's doing in the game, did you read his posts earlier in the game, and what do you think of them? 

Refa-didn't read much of him but I liked whatever he did post do I'm going to assume he's a town bro. 

Darth-oh I got tired of reading at this point, I skimmed but his name doesn't pop up in the thread much so maybe he isn't a problem right now.