Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

I'm the personification of Smogon dot com this game

Texas tunnelling a few pages ago? Check

Viper Hard TRing hal ithout explaining my reasoning? Check

If you’re the personification of smogon.com I’m just going to sub out now tbh

58 minutes ago, Refa said:

What in particular?

Now that I won't get lynched D1, I can easily cruise until D2. Well, I was doing that anyways.

I don't know where to put this but I just want to add that I don't think Ichigo asks if he can angleshoot as scum. I want to see where he goes with that because angleshooting isn't a thing on SF, but that was my initial impression there. Why is Shinori there though? I don't remember him doing anything.

I guess I'm just demotivated because I don't really think I'm getting scumreads out of the exchanges with you/Nuxl/Duskfall. Can you elaborate on your Duskfall read more, since you seem hella sure but I'm kind of checked out here. What made you feel better about Nuxl?

I am in that state of the game where I feel like I've said enough about Duskfall but if people aren't understanding I'll try to bring it to a science. I don't wanna write a paragraph about this, my thoughts aren't that complex when it comes to him. General things he does and the way he imposes on the thread bother me.

Exhibit A: His interaction with Mitsuru. Mitsuru calls him out on behavior she seems unacceptable and Dusk retorts by saying it looks like OMGUS to him because he was first to call her out in his eyes. Conversation happens and he pops a vote on Mitsuru. You can call it petty but Dusk waited for the moment Mitsuru disengaged to do this and that didn't sit right with me.

Exhibit B: Moving on from that last point, Dusk makes decisions very quickly I feel, not taking the time to let something sit with him rather calling it as he sees it. I can understand Nuxl's perspective how this is town, I'm pretty sure he said something along the lines of 'this is meta' or whatever. Me personally? I don't have that crutch. His progression just doesn't seem natural, not sure if he's putting a lot of thought into what he's saying. I feel like with this type of behavior he would be taking more risks but instead he sticks to the ideal of cause-effect where the cause someone pushes him and the effect being he pushes back. See: He voted me after I didn't answer his q.

Exh- Eh, I'm over this format. He could just be a very jumpy and reactionary player, am I wrong to ignore Nuxl and is my judgment too harsh? I'll give him credit in some places where his snap decisions look really genuine, like when I asked him why he kept spouting rhetroic and he responded 'cause it helps people understand me more.' Really tugged the heartstrings. Your thoughts?

Marth's entrance was very lackluster

Well, I can get where you're coming from at least. I don't really know what to say here because like...I can get where you're coming from and it's valid reasoning, but I don't think I agree with it. That's probably a frustrating reaction from me but I guess analyzing his future posts and see if it's like...if the contradictions you're seeing are evidence of scum intent.

I thought Marth's first post looked good, whoops! Not gonna lie, I was happy to see that he was the one sheeping me for once.

To clarify, I don't think that post would be impossible for Scum!Marth to make, but I think his alignment will be pretty obvious after he makes followup posts and I liked the points that he made in the initial one.

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

Well, I can get where you're coming from at least. I don't really know what to say here because like...I can get where you're coming from and it's valid reasoning, but I don't think I agree with it. That's probably a frustrating reaction from me but I guess analyzing his future posts and see if it's like...if the contradictions you're seeing are evidence of scum intent.

I thought Marth's first post looked good, whoops! Not gonna lie, I was happy to see that he was the one sheeping me for once.

What'd you think of Fenrir's wall? I seriously haven't looked at it how about u do it for me