Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 3

SB.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

Were u gonna say anything else in response to that or is that just it

I was making a joke, just like me asking refa to go read Fenrir's wall for me was a joke too

Thought you could use some guidance

So i'm gonna ask you what your thoughts on Fenrir's wall is. You have 3 minutes and will lose towncred points if your response is longer than this duration by every minute
Ok @weinerboy

It's long, durable but kinda peters out at the end and becomes flaccid just like my weiner u could say

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

It's long, durable but kinda peters out at the end and becomes flaccid just like my weiner u could say

How do you feel that he's pushing Dusk and is on the same wagon as you

Does that imply it's strong at the beginning and becomes weaker later? Elab pls xd

Because idk why you ask a question for someone else to give you their answer before you even bother trying to formulate your own realization about their post

It also implies you're not paying attention to certain slots in the game which is :?

So i want to clear up that this isn't a joke and you have actual thoughts. Dont shitpost to me when im entirely serious. Thanks @weinerboy

How do you feel that he's pushing Dusk and is on the same wagon as you

Does that imply it's strong at the beginning and becomes weaker later? Elab pls xd

Another joke, I'm just a fun-loving dude *honks clown nose*

But in actuality it doesn't have too much focus, he covers a lot of bases but not in-depth enough where I struggle to understand why he bothered to post it in the first place. Excessive padding if you may

Another joke, I'm just a fun-loving dude *honks clown nose*

But in actuality it doesn't have too much focus, he covers a lot of bases but not in-depth enough where I struggle to understand why he bothered to post it in the first place. Excessive padding if you may

Ok so it kind of read off as filler/unnecessarily wordy to you?

I thought he thought he was on the mark with dusk (whether or not that has an agenda or not will be realized when he sees he has 4 votes on him probably) so I thought that was his focus alongside mentioning reads. But ok maybe we have different interpretations

Do you think his push on dusk could be partnery in a way? In other words, can his push be tvs?

Just now, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

Ok so it kind of read off as filler/unnecessarily wordy to you?

I thought he thought he was on the mark with dusk (whether or not that has an agenda or not will be realized when he sees he has 4 votes on him probably) so I thought that was his focus alongside mentioning reads. But ok maybe we have different interpretations

Do you think his push on dusk could be partnery in a way? In other words, can his push be tvs?

Nah, doesn't seem orchestrated enough. I'd imagine if he were attempting to distance he would be much more focused on his points, because usually distancing/bussing comes with some sort of grand statement or exchange of over-induced drama, I've played mafia for 8 years now and I can't remember a subtle bussing exchange, it's always go big or go home. I still sit stubborn about Dusk but we'll see, I wouldn't mind if it came down to Dusk/Fenrir and we go from there.

5 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Nah, doesn't seem orchestrated enough. I'd imagine if he were attempting to distance he would be much more focused on his points, because usually distancing/bussing comes with some sort of grand statement or exchange of over-induced drama, I've played mafia for 8 years now and I can't remember a subtle bussing exchange, it's always go big or go home. I still sit stubborn about Dusk but we'll see, I wouldn't mind if it came down to Dusk/Fenrir and we go from there.

Ok. Fair enough

What do you think about his thoughts wrt the Mitsuru/Dusk interaction. Answer wisely

X:33

2 minutes ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

Link, sorry? wrt Fenrirs thoughts on Mitsuru/Dusk

Felt a bit incomplete, at worst this is because Mitsuru literally has like 3-4 posts and you're sitting at 50+ something If i were to ISO script you

This might sound mean but I don't wanna waste my time answering questions for you that will either A) Become irrelevant over time B) Be answered over time so yeah I just wanna sit and wait on a few things now

Felt a bit incomplete, at worst this is because Mitsuru literally has like 3-4 posts and you're sitting at 50+ something If i were to ISO script you

This might sound mean but I don't wanna waste my time answering questions for you that will either A) Become irrelevant over time B) Be answered over time so yeah I just wanna sit and wait on a few things now

this was an important interaction for me so i don't think it was a waste of your time. i like 1v1s so disengaging is :-_-: but that's ok site culture whatever

Thanks!!!!!!!