Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 3

SB.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on my way to work now.

As soon as i get home tonight I'll do some reading and actual content posting.

I thought claire was being scum but no one is voting her so maybe I'm just mental.  I also only read like 2 pages at that time so...

I'm trying examine how people have been voting right now, but I don't think people have been switching their votes much at all if I can remember? Which means if scum have placed a bus vote it should be fairly easy to isolate that it's on one of the main wagons...does that make any sense lol?

6 minutes ago, Duskfall98 said:

Right now I'm pretty sure there's exactly one scum on me, 1 scum on Fenrir and 1 scum not voting. 

Pretty sure there is someone on me still but definitely not multiple because 2 scum wouldn't stay on a failing wagon this long I don't think? 

Maybe? Unless they're just letting this happen 

I think Hal/me/Refa is a pretty good group to vote with d1 though 

Fenrirs at L-1 btw don't lolhammer

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

I'm on my way to work now.

As soon as i get home tonight I'll do some reading and actual content posting.

I thought claire was being scum but no one is voting her so maybe I'm just mental.  I also only read like 2 pages at that time so...

Why didn't you vote her then?

1 minute ago, Duskfall98 said:

I'm trying examine how people have been voting right now, but I don't think people have been switching their votes much at all if I can remember? Which means if scum have placed a bus vote it should be fairly easy to isolate that it's on one of the main wagons...does that make any sense lol?

I'm eating lunch with my roommate so like not able to put this analysis with u rn 

Do you think Fenrir is a bad wagon as a result?

1 minute ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

I'm eating lunch with my roommate so like not able to put this analysis with u rn 

Do you think Fenrir is a bad wagon as a result?

No probably good, if scum have bussed someone it's probably him I think? Though this is kind anecdotal without a scum flip maybe.

2 minutes ago, Duskfall98 said:

No probably good, if scum have bussed someone it's probably him I think? Though this is kind anecdotal without a scum flip maybe.

Yeah I mean that would be obvious if the only other secondary wagon is you atm

But p sure Smogon is town this game so yea lol

53 minutes ago, Duskfall98 said:

Right now I'm pretty sure there's exactly one scum on me, 1 scum on Fenrir and 1 scum not voting. 

Pretty sure there is someone on me still but definitely not multiple because 2 scum wouldn't stay on a failing wagon this long I don't think? 

Do you have a hunch on who each would be

If you prefer not to share don't. A lot of people seem to be hiding their reads this game

1 hour ago, Duskfall98 said:

I can get the first two, but why do you think there's a scum not voting?

No problem, bro! I'll be here to mildly inconvenience you all week. 

I feel like thread kind of died because it settled into a Fenrir lynch and the person in question isn't really posting much. I don't know his meta at all so uh...not sure what to make of that. And people like Marth/Claire/hal/Ichigo/Shinori haven't really been posting much lately (Claire is understandable because yeah) so that's like 1/3 of the game.

1 minute ago, Refa said:

No problem, bro! I'll be here to mildly inconvenience you all week. 

I feel like thread kind of died because it settled into a Fenrir lynch and the person in question isn't really posting much. I don't know his meta at all so uh...not sure what to make of that. And people like Marth/Claire/hal/Ichigo/Shinori haven't really been posting much lately (Claire is understandable because yeah) so that's like 1/3 of the game.

yeah i dont think there's really too much wrt progression of reads until people start posting... of which we have 24h of

dont worry about hal

3 minutes ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

I will go read back the last 5 pages. Any more and my headache will kick in. If you have any direct questions for me feel free to ask away. 
For now, I'll go read
(Also ty friend <3 ) 

8-10, 11-13, and maybe like 15-17 are probably better uses of your time if you havent gotten to those

2 hours ago, Duskfall98 said:

alright, going to hold you to this for the rest of the game

21 hours ago, Refa said:

Well, I can get where you're coming from at least. I don't really know what to say here because like...I can get where you're coming from and it's valid reasoning, but I don't think I agree with it. That's probably a frustrating reaction from me but I guess analyzing his future posts and see if it's like...if the contradictions you're seeing are evidence of scum intent.

I thought Marth's first post looked good, whoops! Not gonna lie, I was happy to see that he was the one sheeping me for once.

Pardon me Refa, but is this you saying you think the reasoning is incorrect or you just don't think it's enough to call Dusk scum?

20 hours ago, hal said:

##vote weinerboy

20 hours ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

Honestly had the same kneejerk

Did both of you explain this or can you? I don't get that 'kneejerk' reaction as you say it. To make me want to vote weiner. I think his statement was quite logical and to the point. Considering my file I have on him. It makes it likely he's apart of SEES.