Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 3

SB.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, weinerboy said:

I was making a joke, just like me asking refa to go read Fenrir's wall for me was a joke too

Thought you could use some guidance

How are you feeling about the game state mr weiner? 

20 hours ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

So i'm gonna ask you what your thoughts on Fenrir's wall is. You have 3 minutes and will lose towncred points if your response is longer than this duration by every minute
Ok @weinerboy

How much towncred did he have to begin with? Considering you just said he was scummy for that reaction.

12 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Ah, okay, that sounds reasonable. I just wanted to list my opinions on everyone at that point is all. Didn't have much to say anyways.

Does anyone know if Flee was getting suspected at the time of this reads list? If so that would be a bit suspect for me. However, if he wasn't I'd say it's on the towny side.  (Strange this game I have more townreads then scumreads)

12 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

That's understandable. Even I would find a massive change in playstyle to be rather suspicious, haha.

Speaking of which, maybe I should reading everyone else's previous games just to get a better idea of everyone's mindsets. If only I get the time.

Also I'm gonna have to backdown on my scumlean on you (for now at least). Looking at it now I feel like you were just pressuring me to give more thorough answers, and that isn't necessarily scummy (moreso townie, I guess). Still not completely believing you're inno but you're definitely not the most suspicious.

Memory's a bit vague for the rest of the pages since I kind of just skimmed over it. Half the posts are of Nuxl's though so lol. I see that most people are joining in on lynching Fenrir though, and since I agree Refa's point on him...

The bolded has an air of carefree that I want to townread. The rest of the para has that same lightness that I enjoy. I haven't seen a scum Fleet before, but this seems way to open to be it imo. 

12 minutes ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

Why is hal not getting suspected right now? I feel with hals posting they'd be getting suspected. Hm none the less that catch up wasn't as interesting as I wanted given it's mostly the same players I talked about when I was here already. 

try it

39 minutes ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

Did both of you explain this or can you? I don't get that 'kneejerk' reaction as you say it. To make me want to vote weiner. I think his statement was quite logical and to the point. Considering my file I have on him. It makes it likely he's apart of SEES.

21 hours ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

Because idk why you ask a question for someone else to give you their answer before you even bother trying to formulate your own realization about their post

It also implies you're not paying attention to certain slots in the game which is :?

So i want to clear up that this isn't a joke and you have actual thoughts. Dont shitpost to me when im entirely serious. Thanks @weinerboy

i got what i needed from the 1v1.

36 minutes ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

How much towncred did he have to begin with? Considering you just said he was scummy for that reaction.

his thing with dusk felt more like tvt than tvs

i think his belief after expanding feels more genuine than it felt before but i dont agree with the reasoning

just wanted to see if the pressure i put on could help me sort his slot :)

29 minutes ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

Why is hal not getting suspected right now? I feel with hals posting they'd be getting suspected. Hm none the less that catch up wasn't as interesting as I wanted given it's mostly the same players I talked about when I was here already. 

why are you shading him
why do you feel like he'd be suspected

1 minute ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

why are you shading him
why do you feel like he'd be suspected

Simple. I've seen hal post nothing of value, normally slots like hal from my experience get suspected. So I threw some shade to see what sticks and get an answer. Are you questioning my methods mr ultra?  

Just now, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

Simple. I've seen hal post nothing of value, normally slots like hal from my experience get suspected. So I threw some shade to see what sticks and get an answer. Are you questioning my methods mr ultra?  

nah i just think it's a lot better to apply direct pressure to a slot than to underline it from the side but that could just be different mentalities at work

2 minutes ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

is he pinging you or what thoughts do you have on his slot outside of him contributing nothing from your pov

2 minutes ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

i have posted many things of value

1 minute ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

nah i just think it's a lot better to apply direct pressure to a slot than to underline it from the side but that could just be different mentalities at work

Hal was more than welcome to answer my question. I'm not one to hide my style 

Just now, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

is he pinging you or what thoughts do you have on his slot outside of him contributing nothing from your pov

The thing that's pinging me is that no one is pushing hal. It's a certain trick I used with certain slots, but I don't know hal well enough to know if it gets applied here. To put it simply hals posting not getting pushed makes me think they have a chance of being scum.

3 minutes ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

The thing that's pinging me is that no one is pushing hal. It's a certain trick I used with certain slots, but I don't know hal well enough to know if it gets applied here. To put it simply hals posting not getting pushed makes me think they have a chance of being scum.

do you think people who are getting pushed atm are less likely to be scum then than those not currently in the spotlight atm?

17 hours ago, hal said:

PbSfjErUb+FGVhhlcO95807ntQ57+/CQACxV8eLEDEr5OpS6ux17GxDDWX4X7UBq6fev59RxS1XasuUVVBcSD96zL2FBrjh/T6h1MO4XFYRiZTByXtdDGDYtXafCs3maFYGFK+9mqb5w2pU2ctEcdQ9sFhLf+VYVtu0ILQe5oKHCEF5npuHHJUSCGEogskHSfM0/jzxoBi3OTShhnotTvmh3GxqNryYyj5NgYfxBb8bYbQ1gq0eHFZ4+JtRBvn5NDN6KmrtWDRDQeJt03wO+vp8N9f3xx2msJI4pqXVdf0l5tkQXukgkVz9qt+ObrNj9ubjtp62UTOG6gxlr/yLqHVSH//5TexRN/2vyQbrykfM=

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

Will switch to Fenrir if I need to for deadline, seems like nobody is really reluctant to get on dusk's wagon and I don't believe in chasing dreams this early

if you wanna push him feel free

i just have really strong tonal and meta indicators and a certain portion of the game is either sheeping me on this or coming to the conclusion with their own reasoning

6 hours ago, Duskfall98 said:

Why didn't you vote her then?

Mainly just cause I literally came in and read like 5 posts and just wanted to post some memey shit and not actually play the game.

Anyways im home let me try to do some reading.

4 hours ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

Pardon me Refa, but is this you saying you think the reasoning is incorrect or you just don't think it's enough to call Dusk scum?

I don't agree with it.

12 hours ago, Athena_57 said:

What changed since last time you posted a read on Fenrir? IIRC you had him as mixed bag at that point. Also what do you think of his newest post?

Not much. Still agree with Refa's point against him and is currently the most suspectible of being scum imo. Voted him.

I do agree with his point about how people shouldn't have freaked the fuck out over Refa apologizing for posting late (hopefully I didn't interpret that wrong. Gonna reread that part later I guess when I'm home and can read without any IRL problems)

5 hours ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

His posts have been so memey that it doesn't even feel scummy lol.

He could be doing some complex psychology of being memey to look townie but I reallllly doubt that