Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 3

SB.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here but like...

There is nothing I want to say about or ask of any of the active posters. I honestly feel pretty silly for townreading all the active people but I do and I don't want to drop my reads just for the sake of having an active person among my scumreads

My Fleet read is a mess by the way. His first three posts all feel completely different so I can't nail down a tonal read and his last reply to me completely misses the mark content/answer-wise but I like the tone regardless so I can't even fault the guy

11 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

I'm here but like...

There is nothing I want to say about or ask of any of the active posters. I honestly feel pretty silly for townreading all the active people but I do and I don't want to drop my reads just for the sake of having an active person among my scumreads

fucking mood lmfao

Votals 1.4
Fenrir Aesir (6): Refa, Athena_57, Nuxl, Magnificence Incarnate, hal, Flee Fleet!
Duskfall98 (3): Mitsuru Kirijo, weinerboy, Fenrir Aesir,
weinerboy (1): Duskfall98
Not Voting: DarthR0xas, Ichigo, Shinori

With 13 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 9 to hammer. Day 1 ends in 14.25 hours.

57 minutes ago, Duskfall98 said:

Because the first two were true, though it f Fenrir flips town it's possible two scum are on him.

BTW if I die and Fenrir flips scum, look at Marth next. Actually look at him next anyways, this level of activity is uncanny from Town!Marth.

On 1/22/2019 at 2:07 AM, hal said:

PbSfjErUb+FGVhhlcO95807ntQ57+/CQACxV8eLEDEr5OpS6ux17GxDDWX4X7UBq6fev59RxS1XasuUVVBcSD96zL2FBrjh/T6h1MO4XFYRiZTByXtdDGDYtXafCs3maFYGFK+9mqb5w2pU2ctEcdQ9sFhLf+VYVtu0ILQe5oKHCEF5npuHHJUSCGEogskHSfM0/jzxoBi3OTShhnotTvmh3GxqNryYyj5NgYfxBb8bYbQ1gq0eHFZ4+JtRBvn5NDN6KmrtWDRDQeJt03wO+vp8N9f3xx2msJI4pqXVdf0l5tkQXukgkVz9qt+ObrNj9ubjtp62UTOG6gxlr/yLqHVSH//5TexRN/2vyQbrykfM=

this is serious, this is the role that i encoded in this message. if you decrypt it, this says "i have a n0 cop on nuxl he is very town"