Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 3

SB.

1 minute ago, hal said:

you're doing it again, you're doing the thing i told you not to do

It's not the sole basis

2 minutes ago, hal said:

but this is kind of like raiders where i'm telling you what i would do but you're the village leader so you get to make the final decisions

fuck this 30s timer what should i do while i wait

However i guess we have to policy this slot anyway for literally being gone for a full day

I find his longpost scummy for different reasons anyway

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Duskfall98 said:

Turbo cfds suck let's not do that.

you suck

36 minutes ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

I mean in raiders your LS suggestion was good but then you decided to go to Abu Simbel again....
i mean i can support the cfd just not sure whether or not it's like better than Fenrir atm yk?

it LITERALLY SAID RETURN AGAIN

If the above statement confuses you, I don't think Dusk/Mitsuru are both partners, therefore it became priority and the fact Mitsuru has been sitting her vote on Dusk. Perhaps I'm doing the same, but definitely not feeling the progression from her. I dunno with Dusk is doing either to be honest, I don't give the vibe he scumreads me that hard.

I'm fine with a fenrir lynch.

If they flip town for whatever reason, I'd probably look at Athena and marth.

If they flip scum I'd look at weinerboy and maybe Ichigo?  Will have more thoughts after we see a flip.

Refa is 100% town btw.  Doc don't let him die.  Nuxl seems town as well but I don't actually know who they are so it's just gut vibe feelings since I know nothing of them.

##Vote: Fenrir

1 hour ago, weinerboy said:

If the above statement confuses you, I don't think Dusk/Mitsuru are both partners, therefore it became priority and the fact Mitsuru has been sitting her vote on Dusk. Perhaps I'm doing the same, but definitely not feeling the progression from her. I dunno with Dusk is doing either to be honest, I don't give the vibe he scumreads me that hard.

This makes sense maybe put an eye on claire instead of weiner.