Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 3

SB.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

End of D1 Votals
Fenrir Aesir (7): Refa, Athena_57, Nuxl, Magnificence Incarnate, hal, Flee Fleet!, Shinori
Duskfall98 (3): Mitsuru Kirijo, weinerboy, Fenrir Aesir
weinerboy (1): Duskfall98
Shinori (1): Ichigo
Not Voting: DarthR0xas

Fenrir screeched something about degenerate males (before going silent for several days), but it's better to be a degenerate male than degenerate scum, right?

Fenrir Aesir was lynched! They were...

4ZiBirRuqV99vI-6q9gzWG7HvM7QdyuwKdVPiq33oyZQLpERyhJarXSO3qU_I710VllBdp4DnCmvutmS0Bd0sWj4EOqZAU4IjHkQ3hZ4_-RElN6DlWX52YTX47HBAzinFg7KdKwO

Tenko Chabashira, Ultimate Aikido Master
Mafia 2-shot Gladiator

N1 ends in 24 hours, get your actions in if you have them.

I'll do activity checks for prods overnight.

Edited by SB.

• SB. changed the title to Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Night 1
On 1/21/2019 at 1:05 AM, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

It comes with having practice, you'll learn in time.
(Highlight the part you want to quote and then hit the quote button.)  

Can I just say: I did not know this was possible. 

Also happy birthday Claire. 

:wub:

ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL has served up their last scum lynch ;-;

uJlIQBrNk4d2_2LlbEpVgSFPhKojraoIf24DWqPA_-lrNWtZbunmMas9jr0_zzNbc6g-FdswD9zcqXMSvOL0lTQBKAMAegQNmiKeEYiyVCRrPLlXunR96V6adjmaCyWCRssFg3YY

Ryoma Hoshi, Ultimate Tennis Pro
Town Non-Consecutive Target Doctor

It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends in 48 hours. With 11 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 7 to hammer.

Looking for a sub, please contact me if you want the spot.

• SB. changed the title to Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 2 (Looking for a sub)

Fenrir Aesir (7): Refa, Athena_57, Nuxl, Magnificence Incarnate, hal, Flee Fleet!, Shinori

Don't think both partners are here, thinking one at best and they were given a bad hand. My guess? Fleet probably. I talked about it before and I retain that Fenrir/Dusk probably weren't partners so I'm not pushing that anymore. I noted in my head that Athena was acting a bit strange in some spots but occam's razor suggest this is 2nd best

Vote: Flee Fleet

On 1/23/2019 at 4:02 PM, Shinori said:

I'm fine with a fenrir lynch.

If they flip town for whatever reason, I'd probably look at Athena and marth.

If they flip scum I'd look at weinerboy and maybe Ichigo?  Will have more thoughts after we see a flip.

Refa is 100% town btw.  Doc don't let him die.  Nuxl seems town as well but I don't actually know who they are so it's just gut vibe feelings since I know nothing of them.

##Vote: Fenrir

Nuxl dying is pretty depressing because he was the one doing most of the talking. I don't hate the Shinori wagon. Fire Fleet isn't a bad vote but feels kind of boring after a scum lynch to me.

@DarthR0xas Where's your head at currently? I don't remember having any major issues with you but it feels like you've kind of slipped under everyones' radar and would like to improve my read on you.

@Duskfall98 Thoughts on Supa/Mitsuru? Asking because you said you thought there was scum on your wagon, and I know Fen flipped scum but like...am wondering how likely scum counterwagoning you would be FYPOV. I don't really have any issues with either of them individually so it's like...I kind of want to buy the narrative that scum just let Fenrir sink and bussed him, but wanted to know where your head was at.

Everyone else that I haven't mentioned or voted is cool in my books.

##Vote: @Magnificence Incarnate

I guess my issue with voting Fire Fleet is that he's who I'd vote as scum in this position (assuming he's town).