Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 3

SB.

48 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

I claim roleblocked

##Vote: @Shinori

Why didn't you claim roleblocked in your first post BTW?

@Shinori Why was I 100% town at the time? I was hardcore slacking off after the first 24 hours and actually forgot to post by deadline.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fair.

For the record, there is at least 1 Town Vanilla in the game!! According to the OP anyways, its existence remains to be seen. =)

13 minutes ago, Refa said:

Where's your head at currently? I don't remember having any major issues with you but it feels like you've kind of slipped under everyones' radar and would like to improve my read on you.

Honestly, I'm not quite sure where I'm currently within my head-space. I just don't have strong scum opinions on anyone. I'm getting a townread from you, a townlead from hal, dusk, and weiner, and a near null on about everyone else. I'm going to wait and see how others react to Nuxl's death, and also some other posts from a few others who haven't exactly been plentiful in their posting, since I had Nuxl pinned for a third party in all of this. Now, I don't know if that's a thing in Forum games, but in a lot of the mafia games I've played there's normally some third party, like a Serial Killer, who works for their own gain. With him gone, and me still not sure whether that's a thing or not in Forum games, I just don't quite know what to think about everybody.

As for the whole slip under the radar thing, yeah I definitely did. I kept up with the game, but I had nothing I really could add to the convo, so I didn't really see the need to post. I dunno, I'll try a little harder this time to actually make some comments.

There could potentially be a third party in this game. I wouldn't work off of that assumption just because it's harder to catch a 3rd party, so just go after people you think are scummy on their own merits if the flips didn't give you any new scumreads.

HELLO, DEGENERATES

NUXL HARD TOWNRD ME AND I DONT FEEL LIKE HAVING TO CONVINCE YOU OF MY ALIGNMENT THIS GAME BECAUSE I DONT CARE ABOUT LIKELY 80% OF THE PEOPLE ON MY FACTION

YOU CAN EITHER CHOOSE TO SHEEP ME ON A FUCKING HARD CORE FUCKING SCUM OR YOU CAN DICK AROUND AND DO RANDOM SHIT @Refa 

DUSKFALL WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOUR POSTS EVEN

I WANT SCUM AT L1 BY THE TIME I FUCKING WAKE UP

5 hours ago, Refa said:

Why didn't you claim roleblocked in your first post BTW?

@Shinori Why was I 100% town at the time? I was hardcore slacking off after the first 24 hours and actually forgot to post by deadline.

I read like not much of this game but got the feeling of you being hard town from what I did read.  Locktown.