Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 3

SB.

On 1/23/2019 at 7:08 PM, SB. said:

Fenrir Aesir (7): Refa, Athena_57, Nuxl, Magnificence Incarnate, hal, Flee Fleet!, Shinori
Duskfall98 (3): Mitsuru Kirijo, weinerboy, Fenrir Aesir
weinerboy (1): Duskfall98
Shinori (1): Ichigo
Not Voting: DarthR0xas

I will be back in the morning, however I will be much more active today thankfully now that I'm no longer sick. The empress is here to stay. 
@Ichigo Why are you suspecting Darth at the moment? I can not remember a lot (or any really) of Darths posting and would like your thoughts on that slot.
While I still want to lynch Dusk I don't think I will be voting him today as I don't think I can get him lynched. Along with the fact my efforts are better focused getting more reads on the game state 

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of sucks Nuxl died, I'll miss seeing half of the pages being filled with his posts/

@Magnificence Incarnate hasn't posted much huh. He was pretty active in the last game I was in, so I assume he's occupied with real life. If I get the time I'll probably look up his scum games to see if he acts like this.

hal is just ???. I think his overall memey posts are enough to make me think he's town tbh.

Don't have a solid opinion on Shinori but I don't really agree with voting him, since there's not much of a convincing argument to vote him.

I think I'll reread Athena's posts to get a solid opinion on him.

8 hours ago, Refa said:

Nuxl dying is pretty depressing because he was the one doing most of the talking. I don't hate the Shinori wagon. Fire Fleet isn't a bad vote but feels kind of boring after a scum lynch to me.

@DarthR0xas Where's your head at currently? I don't remember having any major issues with you but it feels like you've kind of slipped under everyones' radar and would like to improve my read on you.

@Duskfall98 Thoughts on Supa/Mitsuru? Asking because you said you thought there was scum on your wagon, and I know Fen flipped scum but like...am wondering how likely scum counterwagoning you would be FYPOV. I don't really have any issues with either of them individually so it's like...I kind of want to buy the narrative that scum just let Fenrir sink and bussed him, but wanted to know where your head was at.

Everyone else that I haven't mentioned or voted is cool in my books.

##Vote: @Magnificence Incarnate

It could be scum but idt so. I don't think they would both hop on my wagon that early as scum, then be joined by another scum and the 2 scum sit on it for so long when it's clear I wasn't being lynched?

K I read the thread and didn't get any new vibes, I currently think ichigo is town based off of votals cuz I don't think he sticks with the shinori vote to deadline while his partner is getting lynched. 

Kinda want to lynch between claire/weiner. Claire because she made a post at one point where she said she didn't get why fenrir was getting voted but was OK with the wagon, which is easy to handwave if you're scum, and weiner because he's doing the thing again where he doesn't commit to a stance on mitsuru/duskfall and hedges a lot on that and stays off the main wagon while not really commenting on it. 

I don't really want to vote anyone on the fenrir wagon because the idea that scum bussed kinda comes out of no where,  gun to head I'd say likely busser is some late voter like shinori/fleet but I don't really like voting then off of speculations of what the scum team was doing. 

My earlier gripe with Athena was his switch from fenrir to fleet ed1 which didn't feel very good to me because fleet felt like an easy vote and it also felt weird jumping off of fenrir when the case on him was more solid compared to a fleet case.  I was considering this to be coming from scum but Athena is also one of the few people who pushed the fenrir wagon towards the end of the day so I'd rather drop this line of thought.

I'm getting the feeling that darth roxas is one of those people who wants to be sure with their vote and wants to have a feel for which argument is stronger to vote for so ehhhhh I'd rather not vote him. 

@Duskfall98 why didn't you support a fenrir lynch earlier/if you think claire isn't scum now who is likely to be scum and why?  

I can't read hal but I'm going to assume that nuxl is good at reading him and sign him off as town. 

Actually hng this is hard,  I'm townreading people too easily,  I definitely get the feeling that the fenrir wagon is more likely to be pure honestly. 

@Refa thoughts on my reads in this post,  I'm kinda weirded out that I trd non wagoners easily like ichigo/darth. Give me a good argument for why you think that scum bussed because I'm not seeing it, at least the idea that they consciously went after fenrir seeing him as a sunken ship. You had half the game on minority wagons/not voting, there wasn't even a counterwagon established. 

Actually scratch what I said about weiner earlier, there's probably at least one scum in duskfall/claire/weiner and I'd rather lynch in there today,  I don't think tunneling on each other the entire day without really talking about fenrir, the main wagon of the day, strikes as town to me. 

##vote: @Mitsuru Kirijo

Talk to me about weiner/duskfall, how have your reads developed on them in relation to the fenrir flip and in a magical world where they're town who else would you think is scum? 

@weinerboy can you point towards some posts where you talk about fenrir in detail/agree with the cases on him?  That would be helpful. 

Duskfall I guess my question more accurately is,  you spent a lot of time casing weiner but you didn't really care about the fenrir wagon until is was closer to phase end so I'd like to know why you went on the weiner tunnel ignoring everything else. 

2 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Kinda want to lynch between claire/weiner. Claire because she made a post at one point where she said she didn't get why fenrir was getting voted but was OK with the wagon, which is easy to handwave if you're scum, and weiner because he's doing the thing again where he doesn't commit to a stance on mitsuru/duskfall and hedges a lot on that and stays off the main wagon while not really commenting on it. 

I don't really want to vote anyone on the fenrir wagon because the idea that scum bussed kinda comes out of no where,  gun to head I'd say likely busser is some late voter like shinori/fleet but I don't really like voting then off of speculations of what the scum team was doing. 

I'm getting the feeling that darth roxas is one of those people who wants to be sure with their vote and wants to have a feel for which argument is stronger to vote for so ehhhhh I'd rather not vote him. 

@Duskfall98 why didn't you support a fenrir lynch earlier/if you think claire isn't scum now who is likely to be scum and why?  

@Refa thoughts on my reads in this post,  I'm kinda weirded out that I trd non wagoners easily like ichigo/darth. Give me a good argument for why you think that scum bussed because I'm not seeing it, at least the idea that they consciously went after fenrir seeing him as a sunken ship. You had half the game on minority wagons/not voting, there wasn't even a counterwagon established. 

Actually scratch what I said about weiner earlier, there's probably at least one scum in duskfall/claire/weiner and I'd rather lynch in there today,  I don't think tunneling on each other the entire day without really talking about fenrir, the main wagon of the day, strikes as town to me. 

##vote: @Mitsuru Kirijo

Talk to me about weiner/duskfall, how have your reads developed on them in relation to the fenrir flip and in a magical world where they're town who else would you think is scum? 

Only replying to points I disagree with or have something interesting to say to save both of our time.

Fair enough on Claire/Weiner. I don't really have a townread on either, so I can get where you're coming from, but what changed your mind on Claire's indignation being town? Why do you think she's scummier than Weiner, because I'm not seeing the reasoning here.

Can you explain why you don't think scum bussed? If your reasoning is good enough, we've kind of broken the day LMAO. I agree that scum bussing would be in the later votes, but I'm mostly just bothered by Shinori/Fleet individually and can see why they'd vote Fenrir as scum. Well, bothered is probably putting it too strongly but they feel like they've been active lurking and I really don't get what either of them is doing. Read what I said earlier about voting Fleet though.

I have a gut townread on Darth Roxas, so...agreed. I think my only real issue is it feels like he's getting ignored (would be a very easy vote for scum to make), which I don't get but I also don't really want to hold it against him.

Well, I'm being dumb and you're town. I kind of want more elaboration because I can see where you're coming from WRT Duskfall/Claire/Weiner. What's your issue with Duskfall?

Hmmm...Too lazy to reread, but my main issues with Soup is that it feels like he's making cases and such without really impacting the gamestate? I guess that's why I'm fine with Duskfall despite some questionable plays. It felt like he was doing the opposite to me. Am I being wrong here?

Okay, I should elaborate. I get your issue with Duskfall/Claire/Weiner, but what's your issue with Duskfall specifically?

13 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

I can't read hal but I'm going to assume that nuxl is good at reading him and sign him off as town. 

I think I said this but their behaviour was pretty scummy, so I would be open to looking into them later but I just think Shinori/Ichigo are more likely to flip scum right now. I don't see any reason for why 2 scum would tunnel on me from the start of the day and never change their votes at all? It was clear by the end of the day I am never getting lynched so why would they stay on me. It also looks super bad for them in the future if I flip. 

Weiner was pretty bad at the start of the day but got a bit better towards the end. Though I do think that's partially because I told him he was acting bad so he's not off the hook. Again I just think there are better lynches today.

Shinori is mostly gut tbh, I didn't like either their end of day posts yesterday nor their posts today. Ichigo was just popping in and being really unspecific with one sentence posts and dipping. This is kinda scummy to me because he's trying to limit content we can read him on imo. 

As well as this Darth/shinori/icigo had the worst voting positions yesterday and I think Darth is kind of coming across innocently town so that means one of the later two are probably scum.

On 22/01/2019 at 12:17 AM, Duskfall98 said:

Also I'm really curious where Fenrir got that I don't want other people to pressure from, and have already asked him to explain that further. There's a few people I've asked questions rn tbh and am waiting for their response.

@Magnificence Incarnate btw I did try interact with fenrir a few times early in the day but he never replied to me. I didn't scumread  hard as others did, but as I said did not think he was a bad flip (as evident). Had he engaged more in the thread I would've attempted to converse with him, but I didn't see much benefit in regurgitating what other people said about him, especially when he was the lead wagon and I would've preferred a different lynch at the time. He was a lynch I was happy with, but not the number 1 lynch I would have picked.

17 minutes ago, Refa said:

Only replying to points I disagree with or have something interesting to say to save both of our time.

Fair enough on Claire/Weiner. I don't really have a townread on either, so I can get where you're coming from, but what changed your mind on Claire's indignation being town? Why do you think she's scummier than Weiner, because I'm not seeing the reasoning here.

Can you explain why you don't think scum bussed? If your reasoning is good enough, we've kind of broken the day LMAO. I agree that scum bussing would be in the later votes, but I'm mostly just bothered by Shinori/Fleet individually and can see why they'd vote Fenrir as scum. Well, bothered is probably putting it too strongly but they feel like they've been active lurking and I really don't get what either of them is doing. Read what I said earlier about voting Fleet though.

I have a gut townread on Darth Roxas, so...agreed. I think my only real issue is it feels like he's getting ignored (would be a very easy vote for scum to make), which I don't get but I also don't really want to hold it against him.

Well, I'm being dumb and you're town. I kind of want more elaboration because I can see where you're coming from WRT Duskfall/Claire/Weiner. What's your issue with Duskfall?

Hmmm...Too lazy to reread, but my main issues with Soup is that it feels like he's making cases and such without really impacting the gamestate? I guess that's why I'm fine with Duskfall despite some questionable plays. It felt like he was doing the opposite to me. Am I being wrong here?

Ah ok. 

I think if you go by the busser idea it can only be in fleet/shinori because of the timing of their votes(I'm gonna ignore hal because uh, no I can't even understand what he does). The thing with fleet is I'm not getting the sense of scum intent+ a lot of his posts feel similar to where roxas is coming from,so I'm not of the mind that he's scum off of content, no. 

Shinori is a gamble lynch, if he flips town we're back to square one, if he flips scum its cool, but inactive lynches leave me sour lol. 

I think of the three weiner has the most scum equity,  but part of me is like "I cased him for the same stuff in the last game, surely he isn't doing the same thing again, right? Right???? "  I'll probably default to this if I don't see anything from him today.  Wrt Claire I'm kinda ignoring my rvs reads on her and I'm just looking at just what she's doing with her vote and reads and I'm just ehhhh on her interactions right now. Same with duskfall but to a lesser extent. 

I won't cry if shinori gets lynched but I feel like voting among the tunnellers is more telling than voting an inactive on the speculation that he's a busser. 

Another reason(probably the big thing for me)  why I don't think a bus is likely is because there's nothing to gain from voting fenrir when he has decided to give up.  There isn't any real town cred from lynching fenrir. 

FJ3pSpwm7Hq6+KXG+RFo3dCxPdS7e4m12shxvVCb6caEogSnds85B3SV2bi4R7VGg93YYNEV92w8c27nehJjzKWkKMBRY8FfvXDCagarlZCWS7fJmPfh5bEuLP/ti4iA/Yt/ywwAkyg2TlJbB40/21hdLjUhCSAzaQef3bsxp3ARsxk6aBJVFaMZn1AAWB1GKa7mJlBpUGqyxUx+sNXayrmoH15muGG/Y5myDyXi5heJ0HG0ilhKy9Pz3YPEuUBo7AVLyoo8k74IJV066sMKWrqutO3ShVFCW/eAuu2KDvU9BgZ7gGml+xVZnZeyzN5n