Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 3

SB.

Just now, Duskfall98 said:

Why are you saying me again?

Relax, you're like my #6 choice for a lynch. You're in the pool of "I'm pretty sure these are town but if for some reason the actual scummy/null people all flip town I have to tinfoil on someone"

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got my own tinfoils, think I've mentioned them but without repeating myself I don't wanna play hardball yet. Just you wait though, if Mitsuru is town I've got a lot to talk about

And if she's scum then lol I'll vote Fleet again or something zzzz

End of Day 2 Votals
Mitsuru Kirijo (6): Refa, hal, Duskfall98, DodgeDusk, Flee Fleet!, weinerboy
Shinori (2): Ichigo, Athena_57
Athena_57 (1): Shinori
Not Voting: DarthR0xas, Mitsuru Kirijo

"Do you want to die?" Maybe Mitsuru Kirijo should have asked themselves the same question before they got all of those votes on them!

Mitsuru Kirijo was lynched! They were...

iu_cRijEMnIbNJwR_49PM8RbJjibIoUt0XjL_IBOI08FeygkB2KSfPD3p5xEeaXbt78hE92bNn1FLN3CnMDlloJK68FLvH7JfyuJpUdZWN_i7Ww8x37jd-kNfQv1kwVuYXiGgft8

Maki Harukawa, Ultimate Assassin
Mafia Jack of all Trades

N2 ends in 23 hours and 45 minutes, get your actions in if you have them.

I'm not sure what Refa's Ultimate talent was, but they should've worked on their not-dying skills first.

Refa has been killed! They were...

3z2gQ_QJX0sdFwirIsKc80GYo-j6nIluWxLCS1QJgh3Jwl9xrP_yZhUaMujqFr6YnUYkZfru8o-Od1_q94h94m9udZXYcQz7UR2rg2_cGRTrj1vQmAKPR0ZgMQhxtuuQ1oOcxxdw

Rantaro Amami, Ultimate ???
Town Vanilla

It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends in ~48 hours. With 9 alive, it takes 3 to lynch and 6 to hammer.

Hal is pretty much clear in my eyes, the early half of the wagon seems decently pure. I know for a fact I'm town so like..I'm at the point where I again kinda wanna vote Fleet lmao

FUCK why did this game have to be easy

• SB. changed the title to Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 3

So I am a rolecop.  Might as well claim since I don't have any other choice here I feel.  A lot of people have been scum reading me so oof.

I rolecopped Claire N1 as the obvious since they have flipped.

I rolecopped Athena N2 as a limited roleblocker.  I don't know how it's limited but I can only assume this is the reason Ichigo is being roleblocked.

Also considering the fact that I wasn't roleblocked by athena who's scum reading me hard this game I think that's kind of suspect.

Assuming there's no other town!roleblocker (which I am assuming), Ichigo is clear for being blocked by scum

Last maf has to be roleblocker, so if it is in fact Shinori, claire mustve had a rolecop and copped me N1, which fits in a world where Shinori has to claim a cop on a dead person.

Still think he should just die today, mechanical play might be to have a couple of people not claim and force him to prove his cop on them

Mass claiming? All right:

I'm the safeguard and I don't mean that superhero soap guy. Protects target from all non killing actions.

Targeted Refa both nights, both times succeeded.