Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 3

SB.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Shinori said:

I'm fine proving my claim.

No point anymore bc with fleet causing the blocks on ichigo's actions there isn't necessarily a scum!roleblocker

So you being an actual rolecop doesn't mean anything

1 hour ago, Duskfall98 said:

I still think shinori is the lynch here and if he flips town then we can put more into the Athena as potential scum tomorrow?

I have to agree. Most sus person as of now anyways, I'm fine with lynching. 

##Vote: Shinori

5 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Mass claiming? All right:

I'm the safeguard and I don't mean that superhero soap guy. Protects target from all non killing actions.

Targeted Refa both nights, both times succeeded. 

Are you FUCKING kidding me???

14 minutes ago, hal said:

Why would you safeguard Refa???

Anybody could see that he was going to die, and your safeguard on him would have stopped any potential docs???!!!!!

u h 

whoops.

Okay well, if you want to hammer while I'm asleep, go nuts. Pretty sure this is the consensus and also pretty sure this is correct. Even if we're wrong there's no real point in dragging out this day after Ichigo+Darth claim imo

##Vote: Shinori

^Hammer -3

Shinori>>>>Darth>Weiner>Ichigo>I don't have a clue bc with Claire flipping scum Duskfall should be super clear, Dodgedusks role is too bad for scum to have versus a town with this many claimed PR's and I don't see scum!Fleet not safeguarding nuxl N1

If fsr a townie is lynched before I get back in the thread I'm blocking Darth or whoever hal says I should block instead if Darth claims a PR @Flee Fleet! DO NOT safeguard my roleblock target please

Votals 3.1
Shinori (4) : Duskfall98, Flee Fleet!, Athena_57, DodgeDusk
Athena_57 (1) : Shinori
Not Voting: DarthR0xas, hal, Ichigo, weinerboy

Day 3 ends in ~26 hours. With 9 alive, it takes 3 to lynch and 6 to hammer.

Edited by SB.

Shinori was able to lead his friends to the truth, with the truth being "I am too fucking busy for mafia games just kill me already".

Shinori has conceded! They were...

FyUHS5rUlvB0-WpyupiLwHFyor7-ibf8VhUSYTPXlUaXQ6XfGHFGbAESOgMs21GVD8rk96lCKPzDmz4FaXjikRNeNpfAI_tJCWzX7J1Ukc82ClZzFkDxB9vgZVLQ_DeGiAMuVAUw

Shuichi Saihara, Ultimate Detective
Mafia Roleblocking Rolecop

And on that note, the trial has concluded.

Athena_57 has survived! They were...

5oa44xMnlJ_D7rbR6SRsrvF7ZnsgCkChUzUqc5-lHUGgRKH8TVCvXWyGROQv6noVpV7dOJpUorCuEPsxHoZRbOVX61TOiqEmWJ_cIYQmSW2ZxK4Z7JYLm8Pj4RH_CmLiXQZF0LVs

Miu Iruma, Ultimate Inventor
Town Limited Roleblocker

DarthR0xas has survived! They were...

AsvHpykc5Kgub0qAw14SgV1VSJDwq94Fe1_1UEQWhWRuVVQGwlT2SwMSgYODFTxF1VaMdIRy_vTPRG5W1FyMH34dFakkY3Sid86LeRJGgx7bQYEw1m4vmCRm5IJU15gLG4qSu3Ep

Kokichi Oma, Ultimate Supreme Leader
Town Vanilla

DodgeDusk has survived! They were...

M55mn0exqmrxkn3MScOer4dYvz4O1vcUUe3iaBkFdvDdHeZ8BCpTfgC7xekOHQh7jWsQHxNC9pHiQ8pLAuzKsfS5M0MEQMxqXAfYuIpM2O_RU_a4dt5__m7eYQ-5YgEKqQhPl9xz

Angie Yonaga, Ultimate Artist
Town Party Neighbouriser

Duskfall98 has survived! They were...

AhLHJZZpSO0ey7coket23eW0y-vKv2o0ZFsrU5XmbRy9Pl6d6E8YxOHATqGItBCAMnJ3_Uv9S_tfXVALslprCEjMKnlhr1Dz4ecs4yTFJyvqnQ9XR3ADxoQeiDGsoYvY7rKb34Ei

K1-B0, Ultimate Robot
Town Vanilla

Flee Fleet! has survived! They were...

lGBnvzn5jJn93nhDeKS5Dx1LhUq82U-yOkN_6JOtYr0SIaiZyYZ7FddvvDKDfpxaCvs3svdaqmGBxYml7LLtH_wolzUrjmgkeQ-pEyLgW8wDJ0OEHdMMTbJ65uBYvdKRAOYg7NY3

Kaito Momota, Ultimate Astronaut
Town Safeguard

hal has survived! They were...

PduAC1fS8IuG_C8U2x4CD7YRxI1QoVHbQ-nPswTKz0HPCEC7WJEkEhXWllykaZf3XgzMOh-44yHVkA_WEEEGZE4BnKjDaYW9iFBOXMNJusb0UrVEFUNO41M1P-3Sk1zzFJuwC5PJ

Himiko Yumeno, Ultimate Magician
Town Vanilla

Ichigo has survived! They were...

wJd36RPsaoTOzF5Vrtzj-J17eeEhl_TwChdySixwUP7cXop9KGipj-DvYbCIe5GLsvPAlkfW19cqB2JKIErCsswZI7Suwd0vwWoBN0F9EIMFUoYDBI7sOIWtHFOUESdHQvSdr4Kb

Kaede Akamatsu
Town Watcher

weinerboy has survived! They were...

wY7jVqghCFAAEBZxG4sHwBFOYLcZAJW1z4ldg4m0xXojiQARgEH8WwBXV62qq5SFMvS43qibQ9a7tpQ1mdCHf_jhzVhevj4StyMGpdE4uNl4G1Um4AsS2gPmQ3ryADHl-yZz_iGN

Tsumugi Shirogane, Ultimate Cosplayer
Town Vanilla

Congratulations to the Town for winning Danganronpa V3 Mafia!