Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 3

SB.

3 hours ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

Where this come from

Sheeped Athena's read and Fire Fleet's response did not improve my opinion there.

3 hours ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

Yo can this site like... not give me alerts for every tab I have of this open

Free towncred for anyone that answers this:
Is Shinori's "content" this page AI?
Has Mitsuru not caught up due to an IRL circumstance before?
Is Marth's readlist into dip AI

Nope. Shinori is the rare type who enjoys playing scum more than town, so even a late entrance isn't indicative of demotivation.

I wouldn't know, but I assume this is what Ichigo meant when he was talking about angleshooting.

With Marth, you can just judge by the logic. If his points are good and when asked to change/expand on his reads, you can understand the progression there he's town. For me, it's easy to see when he's scum because while he can make good list posts as scum, his interactions afterwards read as fake to me. So uh...keep an eye out for those.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votals 1.3
Fenrir Aesir (5) Refa, Athena_57, Nuxl, Magnificence Incarnate, hal
Duskfall98 (3) Mitsuru Kirijo, weinerboy, Fenrir Aesir,
weinerboy (1) Duskfall98
Not Voting: DarthR0xas, Flee Fleet!, Ichigo, Shinori

With 13 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 9 to hammer. Day 1 ends in 36 hours.

53 minutes ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

Kinda inferred his angleshoot read was related to Weiner boy

Thanks though you're really grabbing up that nuxl towncred!!

Oh, didn't even think of that.

I wanna be the town guy!

15 hours ago, Athena_57 said:

The problem isn't necessarily change, the problem is sudden change in a direction I see as bad. I'm not saying readlists are always bad (make them if you want to make them), but it definitely stood out to me as smth I didn't recognize from you, esp with my own tendency to do them more as scum in mind

Ah, okay, that sounds reasonable. I just wanted to list my opinions on everyone at that point is all. Didn't have much to say anyways.

Mildly annoyed your main defense is copied from dusk tho (don't blame you for it, but would be more telling if you'd first said it yourself)

I actually was typing it out until Dusk posted it. Which is why I pretty much decided to mention him instead  since it basically conveyed what I wanted to say in fewer words.

I disagree w/ dusk that just bc your playstyle is evolving we can't compare your games at all because I expect your tone to still be relatively telling and also think massive changes in style are still bad

That's understandable. Even I would find a massive change in playstyle to be rather suspicious, haha.

Speaking of which, maybe I should reading everyone else's previous games just to get a better idea of everyone's mindsets. If only I get the time.

Also I'm gonna have to backdown on my scumlean on you (for now at least). Looking at it now I feel like you were just pressuring me to give more thorough answers, and that isn't necessarily scummy (moreso townie, I guess). Still not completely believing you're inno but you're definitely not the most suspicious.

Memory's a bit vague for the rest of the pages since I kind of just skimmed over it. Half the posts are of Nuxl's though so lol. I see that most people are joining in on lynching Fenrir though, and since I agree Refa's point on him...

12 hours ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

why

By vibes I mean tone. Still feel the same way for Dusk. Same for Mitsuru, nothing about their posts seem scummy so far, including that whole nitpicking thing argument earlier that was kind of pointless.

Already talked about Fenrir, weiner, and Refa in reply to Athena.

12 hours ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

did you get ahead to rereading their posts and concluding something as a result?

Also stated before. As for coming to a conclusion for something, eeeh I agree with people who are voting against Fenrir, mainly due to what Refa said about Fenrir. Not much else.

Confident in calling a townread on weiner based on 11-13, hard agree w/ his concerns on dusk's claire scumread. Dusk mostly dropped that read now so it's whatever but I got a sort of "This is my scumread now"-vibe from it at the time if that makes sense. Still inclined to give dusk a pass based on tone even if his stances are meh, mild townlean there.

14 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Weiner- I kinda dislike how he's talking about things without ever trying to do anything,  he's talking about claire/duskfall exchange and playing his vote off of parroting claire instead of going with his own leads which doesn't feel very townie. Can someone explain why they find weiner town, kinda don't want to go voting him 2 games in a row for the same stuff. 

See above sort of. Did you read the whole weiner/nuxl/dusk clusterfuck when you posted this? Bc I don't get the parroting feeling from there at all

14 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Athena- didn't get strong town vibes off the first post,  might want to keep an eye on him.  Fleet is an easy vote I think but my question is where do you see that line of questioning going with a flat vote, @Athena_57 ? I agree that ichigo/fleet feel different from their past games, dunno how much that should be taken into consideration though, especially fleet, who has only played one game before this. Also I don't think nuxl leading discussion is an accurate representation of what he's doing in the game, did you read his posts earlier in the game, and what do you think of them?

The goal w/ that line of questioning is basically what I did with Roxas, which is try to see some bit of his thought process / get some stances out there because his post was a list of nullreads and promises to reread. I didn't get that out of it tbh but I also didn't really see the point of continuing that line because if the guy doesn't have reads he doesn't have them :shrug:

Yeah okay, not necessarily leading, more participating but that doesn't really change anything imo. Pro-town, townleanworthy but I'm not going to hard townread someone for activity. To throw it back at you, what's the point of this question?

I will listen to Refa boss wrt awaiting progressions but I was disappointed in Marth's opening, not because it's bad but because the past two games with him I had a pretty much instant hard townread on him from post 1 onwards and I'm not having that here

5 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Memory's a bit vague for the rest of the pages since I kind of just skimmed over it. Half the posts are of Nuxl's though so lol. I see that most people are joining in on lynching Fenrir though, and since I agree Refa's point on him.

What changed since last time you posted a read on Fenrir? IIRC you had him as mixed bag at that point. Also what do you think of his newest post?

Fenrir being voted by 6/13 people in the game is uh interesting.

Case 1: Fenrir is scum

Townleans on refa/nuxl/hal solidify, marth up to townread. Minor townpoints for Fleet but if fenrir is MIA and/or scum without any of the active ppl on his team this is a reasonable point for a busvote. Sort of spews dusk town.

Biggest question in this case is "Wtf is scumteam doing" Assuming 3 scum w/ these numbers minus fen and treating first 5 votes on him as town this leaves 2 scum in:

Claire, weiner, roxas, fleet, ichigo, shinori

I have a strongish townread on roxas, townlean on weiner. Feel like scum!weiner is more proactive in pushing the duskwagon here. If scumteam is fenrir + 2 of claire/fleet/ichigo/shinori them losing control of thread is not impossible so I could see scumteam ending up in a crappy position like this.

Case 2: Fenrir is town

Don't see scum!dusk behaving the way dusk is behaving rn. Dusk is attacking people voting him mostly but w/ town!fenrir being an available wagon I don't see why scum!dusk goes after weiner and claire instead.

I was going to continue my analysis here but it's actually just a lame "we're wrong and everyone on the wagon looks worse" I wanna say Marth and even moreso fleet look the worst here but that's probably just bias from the reads I have now. I'm also going to pat myself on the back and say it is not impossible for this wagon to be mostly clean because there honestly hasn't been much interesting stuff this game so if scum is within the inactive people we could just be a bunch of lazy/lost townies.

TL;DR

I'm not super paranoid about the massive wagon size bc there are def scumteams that can end up like this

Fleet is the likeliest busser in a scum!fenrir world

Dusk comes out strong regardless of the scenario so I should probably increase this up to a proper townread

I like most of the people on this wagon regardless of fenrir flip, w/ fleet being the biggest exception for me personally.

50 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

See above sort of. Did you read the whole weiner/nuxl/dusk clusterfuck when you posted this? Bc I don't get the parroting feeling from there at all

Do you think the fact he stopped parroting was effected from the fact that I called him out for not explaining himself enough and so he started being more specific in his reads since I pointed it out as scummy page 11? Up to then he refused to answer question point blank to me, but later engages in a train of nuxl questions. Maybe I didn't specifically say parroting but in general I believe he has been more detailed in his reasoning since I said this. Thoughts?

17 hours ago, Duskfall98 said:

He's come back and started engaging with later posts trying to pressure, but he hasn't responded to any pressure on him which I can't let him get away with so vote is staying on Weiner till he answers mine and nuxls earlier questions.

17 hours ago, Duskfall98 said:

I asked you 4 questions which you refuse to answer in the same sentence that you ask me to stop making statements :thinking:

Also idt anything super bad has happened to me this game which I have to hide from?

32 minutes ago, Duskfall98 said:

Do you think the fact he stopped parroting was effected from the fact that I called him out for not explaining himself enough and so he started being more specific in his reads since I pointed it out as scummy page 11? Up to then he refused to answer question point blank to me, but later engages in a train of nuxl questions. Maybe I didn't specifically say parroting but in general I believe he has been more detailed in his reasoning since I said this. Thoughts?

Yes I think you calling him out led to him giving the statements, but that doesn't mean I don't like the points he made / the thought process behind it

7 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

Yes I think you calling him out led to him giving the statements, but that doesn't mean I don't like the points he made / the thought process behind it

Do you think if a player changes how they are playing after being called out for it, the way they original played should be forgotten?

2 minutes ago, Duskfall98 said:

Do you think if a player changes how they are playing after being called out for it, the way they original played should be forgotten?

No, I think it's fair to still hold that against him. But I think it's unfair to classify him as mostly parroting if that's not the case anymore. I'm not challenging Marth on the way he read early Weiner, but I'm ??? on why he ignored later weiner in his read.

9 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

No, I think it's fair to still hold that against him. But I think it's unfair to classify him as mostly parroting if that's not the case anymore. I'm not challenging Marth on the way he read early Weiner, but I'm ??? on why he ignored later weiner in his read.

Ok fair