Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 3

SB.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I've learned enough about this game and am now ready to make my page 2 readlist

Athena_57- town because we won eimm together
DarthR0xas- as a member of the sith he must be scum
Duskfall98- Sb spoilered the fact im town to me
Fenrir Aesir- although all my other reasons are super strong, I have no good one for this but hes probably town
Flee Feet!- cute name, town
hal- scum because at least one smogoner has to be scum
Ichigo- possible scum, need more info
Magnificence Incarnate- will probably be town and die tonight if he truly is the marth I know
Mitsuru Kirijo- im gonna hope he is town because i wouldnt be able to spell his name to lynch him
Nuxl- town because he just carried a game for scum from 12-1, he needs a break
Refa- is a fellow dusk so is town
Shinori- depending on set up could be scum, or maybe if ichigo is town then this slot is scum
weinerboy- gonna be kinda susp because hes an unorthodox guy, but town (maybe third party?)

49 minutes ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

just trying to get adapted to site meta so was wondering if seeing people look at the thread during rvs and not post was normal here.

Yeah, pretty common.Ā 

No clue who to vote for as of now, so I'll get back to you on that.

Greetings everyone, I am Mitsuru Kirijo please to make everyone's acquaintance. I will do my best to find the shadows hiding among us. At the moment the only post of interest comes from the one below.

2 hours ago, Refa said:

SORRY I FORGOT THAT GAME STARTED

Uh

##Vote: Fenrir

Ā 

I do not understand why youā€™re apologizing here Refa, you were one of the first people to post. I could be a bit nitpicky as some people call it, but perhaps you could explain.

1 hour ago, Refa said:

I didn't read any posts when I posted that. Turns out I missed nothing!

@Magnificence IncarnateĀ You better carry me this game too BTW. :ok_hand:

Iā€™m still a bit confused did you assume the game started a lot sooner then it began or?

I assume everyone the game state will change in time. For now, I believe I will do the following.

##Vote No lynch.Ā 

2 minutes ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

or uh.

##Unvote

##Vote: Mitsuru Kirijo

Ā 

@Mitsuru Kirijo how many nocs have you played

Hello Ultra I have played quite a few NOC games, as it is what I enjoy doing in my free time. When you run a business myself I found the pass time of mafia quite helpful in catching liars in my daily life as well. I believe I know why you asked this question, but to be sure I shall ask anyway.

Why did you ask?

1 minute ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

incredibly stiff opener that nitpicks something that's pretty NAI from my pov.Ā 

I can agree with you that mr Refas post is NAI (for now) and it was very nitpicky. My question is whatā€™s your point?
Ā 

Just now, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

would argue i have content that isn't uninterestingĀ :B):

I disagree, your posting was rather dull and bland to me. Itā€™s nice that you think highly of yourself though. Thatā€™s how everyone should view themselves Ā 

1 minute ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

Hello Ultra I have played quite a few NOC games, as it is what I enjoy doing in my free time. When you run a business myself I found the pass time of mafia quite helpful in catching liars in my daily life as well. I believe I know why you asked this question, but to be sure I shall ask anyway.

Why did you ask?

I can agree with you that mr Refas post is NAI (for now) and it was very nitpicky. My question is whatā€™s your point?
Ā 

I disagree, your posting was rather dull and bland to me. Itā€™s nice that you think highly of yourself though. Thatā€™s how everyone should view themselves Ā 

on mobile so not going to be assed to individually quote

openers like these are kind of stark from my pov because it read off as incredibly forced, almost as if you had to get some content produced.

i asked mainly because these kind of posts are more indicative of newbscum trying to create more than enough pressure on a poster that doesn't really feel like they needed a bunch of pressure applied to them yet; especially since Ichigo already tried to point this out earlier.

can you link me a scum game you've played? ive read arctic

Ā