Jump to content
SB.

Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 3

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

Then why aren't you voting me if you think that? Hmpf, As a member of the Kirijo group your blatant line of actions won't be tolerated. If you believe I'm scum act on it instead of using useless words. I already understand the position I'm in. 

Did you just agree you are in the position hal said? Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

Gimme a bit to catch up on the game. Hopefully I shouldn't be too long.

pff

My brain's mush after reading all this, so just to summarise:

I agree with the opinion that Duskfall vs Weiner D1 felt like tvt as it progressed. Gun to my head, I guess I'd vote Weiner. But he's not my first pick to lynch today, even if I did think his first post D2 was mediocre at best. I also don't think bussing was involved with regards to Fenrir. I'm not too sure how to feel about Shinori. Just really inactive, and I don't have the player knowledge nor the experience to comment too much on it. I wouldn't mind a Shinori lynch if it came to that, though, and I can definitely see a world where Shinori would vote Fenrir to get town cred. Aside from Claire, I'm either null or townleaning everyone else.

##Unvote

##Vote: Mitsuru Kirijo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like nothing combated against that fenrir wagon yesterday.

So this either means scum, didn't care, scum tried to push the other lynch which was duskfall, or scum just decided to bus Fenrir pretty much out the gate.

This has happened before and Athena has resorted to bussing his teammates very quickly in the past. I've literally been his scum buddy before when he started bussing day 1.  That was a chaotic game.

I'm going to work right now so I can't talk much but I think people should really think about what the most reasonable reason for yesterday to go so smoothly was.  From what i remember the only people against the Fenrir wagon was like, Ripple and Weinerboy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shinori said:

I feel like nothing combated against that fenrir wagon yesterday.

So this either means scum, didn't care, scum tried to push the other lynch which was duskfall, or scum just decided to bus Fenrir pretty much out the gate.

This has happened before and Athena has resorted to bussing his teammates very quickly in the past. I've literally been his scum buddy before when he started bussing day 1.  That was a chaotic game.

I'm going to work right now so I can't talk much but I think people should really think about what the most reasonable reason for yesterday to go so smoothly was.  From what i remember the only people against the Fenrir wagon was like, Ripple and Weinerboy.

:dankpuff:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Shinori said:

I feel like nothing combated against that fenrir wagon yesterday.

So this either means scum, didn't care, scum tried to push the other lynch which was duskfall, or scum just decided to bus Fenrir pretty much out the gate.

This has happened before and Athena has resorted to bussing his teammates very quickly in the past. I've literally been his scum buddy before when he started bussing day 1.  That was a chaotic game.

I'm going to work right now so I can't talk much but I think people should really think about what the most reasonable reason for yesterday to go so smoothly was.  From what i remember the only people against the Fenrir wagon was like, Ripple and Weinerboy.

Okay, I just factchecked this bc I'm pretty sure this was bullshit and it sort of was. Game is IDNSFMM5 ftr. I just ISO'd myself there and on the D1 Shinori is talking about I didn't comment on 2 of my buddies (Junko/Shinori) and shaded two others (Kirsche/Jaybee), though never put either in my top 3 lynch candidates. One of the latter two was bc he got himself in a thunderdome with Junko and everyone was picking a side there.

The bussing in that game got intenser when that thunderdome escalated and Jaybee started sinking. Saying I went out bussing like a madman is a gross misrepresentation of my play there.

Shinori plz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh right, I'm in this game.

2 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

pff

My brain's mush after reading all this, so just to summarise:

I agree with the opinion that Duskfall vs Weiner D1 felt like tvt as it progressed. Gun to my head, I guess I'd vote Weiner. But he's not my first pick to lynch today, even if I did think his first post D2 was mediocre at best. I also don't think bussing was involved with regards to Fenrir. I'm not too sure how to feel about Shinori. Just really inactive, and I don't have the player knowledge nor the experience to comment too much on it. I wouldn't mind a Shinori lynch if it came to that, though, and I can definitely see a world where Shinori would vote Fenrir to get town cred. Aside from Claire, I'm either null or townleaning everyone else.

##Unvote

##Vote: Mitsuru Kirijo

This is your first mafia game, right? Why are you scumreading Claire?

30 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

I disagree with Weiner scumreads right now, I'm pretty sure he's town

Why that? I'm open to being wrong.

2 hours ago, Shinori said:

I feel like nothing combated against that fenrir wagon yesterday.

So this either means scum, didn't care, scum tried to push the other lynch which was duskfall, or scum just decided to bus Fenrir pretty much out the gate.

Agreed.

Scum bussing Fenrir out of the gate seems like the least likely to me. Fen's role is probably the least valuable scum role but it doesn't actually benefit them. I think the second option is more likely.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Duskfall98 said:

Did you just agree you are in the position hal said? Lol

That makes 3 misreps you've done of me do I hear 4? No, I was saying I was in the poe and why was hal just sitting there instead of taking action. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

That makes 3 misreps you've done of me do I hear 4? No, I was saying I was in the poe and why was hal just sitting there instead of taking action. 

i am still literally voting you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Refa said:

Oh right, I'm in this game.

This is your first mafia game, right? Why are you scumreading Claire?

It is. I'm scumreading her because I wasn't a fan of her engagement with Duskfall during D1, and the fact her vote didn't budge from him. I can see the possibility of her tunnelling being towny for her, but I'm not inclined to believe it personally. I also don't feel like she's contributed much for town D2 so far.You said yourself that scum probably tried pushing a Duskfall lynch out of the three options Shinori listed. Do you think scum!Claire could have tried to start that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Votals 2.2
Mitsuru Kirijo (4): Refa, hal, Duskfall98, DodgeDusk
Shinori (2): Ichigo, Athena_57
weinerboy (1): Flee Fleet!
Flee Fleet! (1): weinerboy
Athena_57 (1): Shinori
Not Voting: DarthR0xas, Mitsuru Kirijo


It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends in 13.75 hours. With 11 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 7 to hammer.

Edited by SB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like this day's lynch will likely be either Shinori or Claire, so...

##Unvote

##Vote: Mitsuru Kirijo

Willing to switch to either Weiner or Shinori if we're going for one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SB. Are above votals correct (should there be two votes on weiner?)

(Or alternatively @Flee Fleet! does your vote count for two?)

If Fleet does in fact count for two keep in mind we're at hammer-2

 

I prefer Shinori, but I'd consolidate on Claire (or Weiner if I really had to)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Athena_57 said:

(Or alternatively @Flee Fleet! does your vote count for two?)

If Fleet does in fact count for two keep in mind we're at hammer-2

Think its a mistake by SB, since they didn't mention that my vote counts as two in the role PM they gave me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hal said:

here for deadline

Bro, the deadline is in seven hours. A bit preemptive on the whole deadline thing, wouldn't you say?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DarthR0xas said:

Bro, the deadline is in seven hours. A bit preemptive on the whole deadline thing, wouldn't you say?

It's better to gather things a few hours before rather than try scramble last second.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Mitsuru isn't scum then maybe this game won't bore me as much, not trying to sound egotistic but I love to be wrong about things like this because I haven't had anything to really get invested in, and being right is only a fraction of my enjoyment

 

Vote: Mitsuru Kirijo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...