Jump to content
SB.

Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 3

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

@Fenrir Aesir quoting people is weird bcause it doesnt remove their tags whwen im trying to crop to a certain point

i had no issues with ichigo's question. i had issues with mitsuru's followup content-wise but the tone of it is basically NAI because they're roleplaying.

" Tbh I don't feel like Ichigo really tried to "jump on" Refa although I almost wish they did?"

what do you mean by this @Fenrir Aesir? i read it as if you implied refa should've been presurred harder but lmk if i'm wrong. do you think refa should've been pushed harder or do you think ichigo's "pressure" was too weak?
 

The latter; it's possible that Ichigo literally only meant "Why are you apologizing?" as opposed to an actual attempt to pressure, but if he did mean to pressure Refa he could've done a better job at it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

You’re mistaken. I never said I have issue with Refas post I was just asking questions about the post itself. It felt like something I should comment on so I did.

I suppose this is fair enough, I do know I tend to trust people who interact with me more, but I feel this read is correct for the time being.

Do you think I'm wrong for townreading Ichigo for shallow tonal reasons rn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

how tf are you so good at quoting people mitsuru maybe i should switch to a different browser for this game rofl. it spazzes out in firefox for me

It comes with having practice, you'll learn in time.
(Highlight the part you want to quote and then hit the quote button.)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Do you think I'm wrong for townreading Ichigo for shallow tonal reasons rn

I do not believe it is beneficial for me to answer this question right now. Think what you want to believe and I will hopefully correct you if need be.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

Greetings everyone, I am Mitsuru Kirijo please to make everyone's acquaintance. I will do my best to find the shadows hiding among us. At the moment the only post of interest comes from the one below.

 

 

I do not understand why you’re apologizing here Refa, you were one of the first people to post. I could be a bit nitpicky as some people call it, but perhaps you could explain.

I’m still a bit confused did you assume the game started a lot sooner then it began or?

I assume everyone the game state will change in time. For now, I believe I will do the following.

##Vote No lynch. 

Yeah I find this kind of odd, refa is a different timezone to SB, very believable he forgot about gamestart and it's a non ai thing to open with, seems super nitpicky from mitsurus behalf as he admits himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fenrir Aesir said:

The latter; it's possible that Ichigo literally only meant "Why are you apologizing?" as opposed to an actual attempt to pressure, but if he did mean to pressure Refa he could've done a better job at it.

i thought it was a fine knee jerk question and hit the main point ok

probably a bad question but how could he have done a better a job of it? do you agree with mitsuru's form of pressure moreso than ichigos?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Duskfall98 said:

Yeah I find this kind of odd, refa is a different timezone to SB, very believable he forgot about gamestart and it's a non ai thing to open with, seems super nitpicky from mitsurus behalf as he admits himself.

I dislike this post for a number of reasons. Let me explain.
1) For one as I already stated you're acting like I attacked mr Refa when I was simply asking him questions. I have my reasons for said questions however it is best to wait until he answers them. That goes into my second point.
2) Your defending of refa and even giving him an answer to my question just strikes me as odd. Why would you want to give him an answer and why are you defending it? 

I believe the correct term here is white knighting. Considering I got no reactions from my no lynch vote I believe this will serve much more effective. 
##Vote Duskfall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Do you think I'm wrong for townreading Ichigo for shallow tonal reasons rn

Went ahead and looked into this 'cause Wynaut. Ichigo has 3 posts rn and I'm not inclined to read him either way; is there some meta here I should be aware of? I will say that just based on an ISO skim/what I remember of Arctic Mafia he came right out of the gate aggressively pushing whatever stood out. Makes me wonder some on his comment re: Refa, does his meta imply he'd be more aggressive in that post as scum weiner?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fenrir Aesir said:

Went ahead and looked into this 'cause Wynaut. Ichigo has 3 posts rn and I'm not inclined to read him either way; is there some meta here I should be aware of? I will say that just based on an ISO skim/what I remember of Arctic Mafia he came right out of the gate aggressively pushing whatever stood out. Makes me wonder some on his comment re: Refa, does his meta imply he'd be more aggressive in that post as scum weiner?

yeah but did u know ichigo rolled scum that game so u cant apply that meta comment to try to tr him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

i thought it was a fine knee jerk question and hit the main point ok

probably a bad question but how could he have done a better a job of it? do you agree with mitsuru's form of pressure moreso than ichigos?

Yeah, I think Mitsuru's was (1) more demanding of a reply from Refa [although we've moved on from the initial post without Refa responding I think Refa could've just shrugged off Ichigo's post as nothing] and (2) does more to foster discussion overall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fenrir Aesir said:

Went ahead and looked into this 'cause Wynaut. Ichigo has 3 posts rn and I'm not inclined to read him either way; is there some meta here I should be aware of? I will say that just based on an ISO skim/what I remember of Arctic Mafia he came right out of the gate aggressively pushing whatever stood out. Makes me wonder some on his comment re: Refa, does his meta imply he'd be more aggressive in that post as scum weiner?

Uhh sorta? It depends on if he's self-aware enough to pick out his tendencies like that. I just thought him going 'refa why are you sorry' was funny but also kinda true like lmao why would refa need to apologize there; I dug it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

yeah but did u know ichigo rolled scum that game so u cant apply that meta comment to try to tr him

I was the host smh

I'm asking if weiner's townreading Ichigo because he was less aggressive in his entrance here compared to his early play as scum in Arctic Mafia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

How am I supposed to scumread you if you keep making good posts claire :>_<:

##Vote Duskfall

Apologies I don't know who this Claire is. You must have me mistaken for someone else. I am Mitsuru Kirijo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

Apologies I don't know who this Claire is. You must have me mistaken for someone else. I am Mitsuru Kirijo. 

How am I supposed to reverse my Arcana with you if you keep making good dialogue trees Mitsuru Kirijo from Persona 3: FES*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fenrir Aesir said:

I was the host smh

I'm asking if weiner's townreading Ichigo because he was less aggressive in his entrance here compared to his early play as scum in Arctic Mafia.


oh i looked at the second line and didnt seem to finish your post sorry. ok i get you now.

4 minutes ago, Duskfall98 said:

I can't quite this site LMAO sorry. @ULTRA PRODIGY NUXLNUXL was it content or tone you found interesting about the following up with mitsuru earlier? (Is mitsuru Claire by the way?)

bro same qoting this site is so weird LMFAO

i said why bro read my reaction read my posts and my progression with it.
(yes)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

I dislike this post for a number of reasons. Let me explain.
1) For one as I already stated you're acting like I attacked mr Refa when I was simply asking him questions. I have my reasons for said questions however it is best to wait until he answers them. That goes into my second point.
2) Your defending of refa and even giving him an answer to my question just strikes me as odd. Why would you want to give him an answer and why are you defending it? 

I believe the correct term here is white knighting. Considering I got no reactions from my no lynch vote I believe this will serve much more effective. 
##Vote Duskfall

Omgus to me, giving someone an answer to a completely non ai question is never scummy. Its not difficult to think of a reason why you forgot deadline. Im not helping refa at all really and if I'm helping someone every time I comment on a read about them, you'll probably find I'm going to be helping a lot of people.

Secondly I'm not the first person to comment about this. Why are you scumreading me for saying refas post is nai and "defending" him when you didn't do the same for nuxl earlier?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

How am I supposed to reverse my Arcana with you if you keep making good dialogue trees Mitsuru Kirijo from Persona 3: FES*

(HELP I JUST CHOKED ON MY WATER. ILY SUPA STAY CUTE) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fenrir Aesir said:

Yeah, I think Mitsuru's was (1) more demanding of a reply from Refa [although we've moved on from the initial post without Refa responding I think Refa could've just shrugged off Ichigo's post as nothing] and (2) does more to foster discussion overall.

my initial reaction was just that it was an extremely stiff way to exit rvs but mariar is an experienced enough mafia player in general that it's sort of weird to harp them on that point and they're literally roleplaying so i have to look into content

if there are reasons for the questions i'll let that progression continue 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

my initial reaction was just that it was an extremely stiff way to exit rvs but mariar is an experienced enough mafia player in general that it's sort of weird to harp them on that point and they're literally roleplaying so i have to look into content

if there are reasons for the questions i'll let that progression continue 

re: content since i think i was unclear: i thought the questions were unnecessarily nitpicky and jumped on something that's otherwise nai but she said there's a reason for that so i'll let that continue
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Duskfall98 said:

Omgus to me, giving someone an answer to a completely non ai question is never scummy. Its not difficult to think of a reason why you forgot deadline. Im not helping refa at all really and if I'm helping someone every time I comment on a read about them, you'll probably find I'm going to be helping a lot of people.

Secondly I'm not the first person to comment about this. Why are you scumreading me for saying refas post is nai and "defending" him when you didn't do the same for nuxl earlier?

You can view it as omgus if you like. Nuxl came off to me as someone who was trying to find shadows and simply called Refas post NAI. He's correct and so are you that it's NAI howerver, when someone asks a question and you give them an answer to said question. In theory, if that person is scum you just gave them an escape. You didn't comment on a read you gave an answer to a question not directed at you. Commenting a read on a player is fine what you did is strange because you have no motive to do so.
Nuxi posting comes off towny and is completely different then what you are trying to sell me. Trying to compare the both of you is foolish.  For now, I sentence you to execution 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

1) For one as I already stated you're acting like I attacked mr Refa when I was simply asking him questions. I have my reasons for said questions however it is best to wait until he answers them. That goes into my second point.

I agree with this tbh. I'd also add an issue with this part of Dusk's original post in particular: "seems super nitpicky from mitsurus behalf as he admits himself." I'm having trouble wording it because words are hard and all that but I don't like that he's acknowledging that Claire (ye Claire's Mitsuru btw) acknowledged it was nitpicky and then still FoSing it. If Claire was actually trying to push Refa @Duskfall98 why would they admit they were nitpicking?

I don't agree as much on the defending bit considering Dusk was literally just like "it's believable."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think roleplaying effects tone more than it effects content though. Unless shes legit trying to think like her character would and willingly go against her own better judgment while she plays which is ??

Not that I really feel this is ai tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...