Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 3

SB.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Duskfall98 said:

Well Claire I feel off about the most right now. She admits in her last real post that you and me made very similar reads and that the only main difference is that I gave a reason why refa would forget about deadline? That's such a minor thing to me yet it's the sole difference between you who she town reads and myself, who's she scum reads?

It seems more likely to me that she's omgussing me and trying to pocket you because you were willing to switch up your reads very quick. I really don't see how an experienced player would make answering a very simple question the difference between town reading and scum reading someone if they were town.

pocketing me.... so im town? :B):

i guess so. i can see a viewpoint where she saw your post and used it as a kneejerk to push you while making me reevaluate my read. i dont currently townread mitsuru atm but i do think the reasons why i jumped on them initially became invalidated to an extent.

do you think it's weird she only referred to refa?

might wanan bold ur vote btw

1 minute ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

i guess so. i can see a viewpoint where she saw your post and used it as a kneejerk to push you while making me reevaluate my read. i dont currently townread mitsuru atm but i do think the reasons why i jumped on them initially became invalidated to an extent.

might wanan bold ur vote btw

Oh shit so do I edit my old vote or do I unvote and vote again? D:

2 minutes ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

do you wanna test this atm? respond to me with "Nuxl is the goat" a nd i'll leave for 1 minute and you'll tell me if i disappeared instantly

I'm estimating it takes half an hour rn so at least I'd be rid of you for a long time.

@Mitsuru Kirijo That uh was my explanation. I didn't put any more thought into it haha. I don't think people questioning me on it is bad; I would be bothered if people scumread me for it (unless it made sense from their point of view I guess), but I never got that impression so whatever.

@Duskfall98 Are you scumreading Mitsuru or Ichigo? Or rather, were you when you defended me since I'm just noticing a vote on her now.

Fire Fleet is a new player, people should skim his last game because IMO his logic here is not particularly alignment indicative EVEN THOUGH I think it's bad.

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

@Mitsuru Kirijo That uh was my explanation. I didn't put any more thought into it haha. I don't think people questioning me on it is bad; I would be bothered if people scumread me for it (unless it made sense from their point of view I guess), but I never got that impression so whatever.

@Duskfall98 Are you scumreading Mitsuru or Ichigo? Or rather, were you when you defended me since I'm just noticing a vote on her now.

Fire Fleet is a new player, people should skim his last game because IMO his logic here is not particularly alignment indicative EVEN THOUGH I think it's bad.

Well I didn't scumread her till I interacted with her further later down the line, don't know if you have read that far yet?

1 minute ago, Duskfall98 said:

Well I didn't scumread her till I interacted with her further later down the line, don't know if you have read that far yet?

10 minutes ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

pls respond to this ty

I've "read' (skimmed through) everything. Anyways, I don't get why you pressed her initially then. If you thought her questioning of me was scummy then I'd get it, but right now it seems like you attacked her because ???.

Just now, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

pls respond to this ty

Weird that she only responded to refa? You mean that she didn't comment on what anyone else said? I guess you could say that but idt it's that important, it was all rvs and nothing of importance was said really she needed to reply to.

Just now, Duskfall98 said:

Weird that she only responded to refa? You mean that she didn't comment on what anyone else said? I guess you could say that but idt it's that important, it was all rvs and nothing of importance was said really she needed to reply to.

meh i thought more people would take issue/question my "dusk town" comment

Actually, this isn't related to Duskfall at all so I can just say it now but the one who's bothering me the most is Fenrir. I should make sure that I'm not being an idiot here but from my first read, it felt like he was commenting on the situation regarding Duskfall/Claire a lot but never felt like he was committing to any opinions. Going to vote there if he doesn't look better on a reread.

1 minute ago, Refa said:

I've "read' (skimmed through) everything. Anyways, I don't get why you pressed her initially then. If you thought her questioning of me was scummy then I'd get it, but right now it seems like you attacked her because ???.

You don't always need to scumread someone to pressure them you scumread someone because of how they reacted to you pressuring them imo.

Just now, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

meh i thought more people would take issue/question my "dusk town" comment

In the last game, someone townread me because I invited them and someone else townread me because my pfp was hot. So uh...that's the kind of forum you're playing on haha.

You don't always need to scumread someone to pressure them you scumread someone because of how they reacted to you pressuring them imo.

You don't need too, which is why I'm not really scumreading you for it yet. I want to know what your thought process was there before making any conclusions.

In particular, I'm wondering why you wanted to pressure her before I made a response.

1 minute ago, Refa said:

In the last game, someone townread me because I invited them and someone else townread me because my pfp was hot. So uh...that's the kind of forum you're playing on haha.

You don't need too, which is why I'm not really scumreading you for it yet. I want to know what your thought process was there before making any conclusions.

In particular, I'm wondering why you wanted to pressure her before I made a response.

I'm willing to pressure someone just for the sake of discussion and see where it takes us, it's probably the best way to get a good read on someone imo.

@ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL Not late but the only SFers here are Athena, Roxas (I don't think he's played a mafia game here before though), Flee Flight (has played one game before, I don't remember the game but SB probably should), Marth, me, and Shinori. Marth is really good, Shinori is decent but can be tunnely as town (better as scum IMO), and my low self esteem prevents me from praising myself ask Marth if you want to know how good I am heh.

I'm willing to pressure someone just for the sake of discussion and see where it takes us, it's probably the best way to get a good read on someone imo.

That's fine but surely you would have gotten more if I responded and she explained her line of questioning? Like...I'm not seeing the town benefit here.