Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 3

SB.

4 minutes ago, Refa said:

@ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL Not late but the only SFers here are Athena, Roxas (I don't think he's played a mafia game here before though), Flee Flight (has played one game before, I don't remember the game but SB probably should), Marth, me, and Shinori. Marth is really good, Shinori is decent but can be tunnely as town (better as scum IMO), and my low self esteem prevents me from praising myself ask Marth if you want to know how good I am heh.

That's fine but surely you would have gotten more if I responded and she explained her line of questioning? Like...I'm not seeing the town benefit here.

ok thanks. so im assuming outside of Roxas and Flee Flight, everybody else on the PL has some level of experience?

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Refa said:

@ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL Not late but the only SFers here are Athena, Roxas (I don't think he's played a mafia game here before though), Flee Flight (has played one game before, I don't remember the game but SB probably should), Marth, me, and Shinori. Marth is really good, Shinori is decent but can be tunnely as town (better as scum IMO), and my low self esteem prevents me from praising myself ask Marth if you want to know how good I am heh.

That's fine but surely you would have gotten more if I responded and she explained her line of questioning? Like...I'm not seeing the town benefit here.

I hate the quoting so much :(: it won't let me shorten it down.

Anyways do you think me saying you being from a different timezone completely makes the line of questioning irrelevant now despite it being a relatively obvious answer? (Also if it wasn't an obvious answer you would've said something similar regardless)

Just now, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

ok thanks. so im assuming outside of Roxas and Flee Flight, everybody else on the PL has some level of experience?

Yeah, pretty much.

1 minute ago, Duskfall98 said:

I hate the quoting so much :(: it won't let me shorten it down.

Anyways do you think me saying you being from a different timezone completely makes the line of questioning irrelevant now despite it being a relatively obvious answer? (Also if it wasn't an obvious answer you would've said something similar regardless)

Nah, I'm moreso thinking that you could have waited until I responded and then Mitsuru explained herself before questioning her.

@Magnificence Incarnate What did you think about the interactions on the last few pages? It kind of felt...too clean to me? And I don't know if it's like scum buddying town or scum forcing interactions with each other but it feels like scum was in there. My first guess is Fenrir but HMU if you think there's anyone different.

(still rereading will vote then)

Okay, read everything and I'm definitely on the money WRT Fenrir. Like, he asks people questions about things but it doesn't feel like he's getting anything out of those questions or has like...any reads, which is scummy considering the amount of interactions he's had. Duskfall is probably town sorry for my bullshit BTW. Not really from his responses to me (I can see town jumping there just as easily as scum, so that part doesn't change my read on him), but on my reread I liked how his thought process on Claire changes from the rest of his posts; doesn't feel forced to me. Interested in seeing Mitsuru's read progression on Duskfall because that'll help my read on her. No one else really stands out.

@weinerboy What's your actual read on Nuxl? Asking because he's a null for me, but you seem to be bothered by him and also aren't voting him so...pretty good question on my part IMO.

##Unvote

##Vote: @Fenrir Aesir

19 minutes ago, Refa said:

Yeah, pretty much.

Nah, I'm moreso thinking that you could have waited until I responded and then Mitsuru explained herself before questioning her.

@Magnificence Incarnate What did you think about the interactions on the last few pages? It kind of felt...too clean to me? And I don't know if it's like scum buddying town or scum forcing interactions with each other but it feels like scum was in there. My first guess is Fenrir but HMU if you think there's anyone different.

(still rereading will vote then)

were there any interactions in particular you were concerned about or about the 4-5 of us overall?

1 minute ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

were there any interactions in particular you were concerned about or about the 4-5 of us overall?

It's kmore of a gut read but uh...I'd expect more conflict there if everyone was town. Like, FMPOV, Claire/Dusk were arguing with each other, you agreed w/Dusk's points but thought that they were NAI, Fenrir agreed with Dusk's points but stood on the side, and Supa agreed with Claire's points but he was picking at you instead (it didn't really feel like he was pressuring Dusk). I don't know how to elaborate on this more even though it definitely needs it.

1 minute ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

i think this is dusk's towngame based on meta/tonal reads fwiw

idt he goes in and dives into an interaction like this based on his scumgame

cheers, i'll drink to that bro

17 minutes ago, Refa said:

Okay, read everything and I'm definitely on the money WRT Fenrir. Like, he asks people questions about things but it doesn't feel like he's getting anything out of those questions or has like...any reads, which is scummy considering the amount of interactions he's had. Duskfall is probably town sorry for my bullshit BTW. Not really from his responses to me (I can see town jumping there just as easily as scum, so that part doesn't change my read on him), but on my reread I liked how his thought process on Claire changes from the rest of his posts; doesn't feel forced to me. Interested in seeing Mitsuru's read progression on Duskfall because that'll help my read on her. No one else really stands out.

@weinerboy What's your actual read on Nuxl? Asking because he's a null for me, but you seem to be bothered by him and also aren't voting him so...pretty good question on my part IMO.

##Unvote

##Vote: @Fenrir Aesir

Had a moment where I thought one of him/Dusk is scum but not both, unsure about your TR on Dusk, like your vote on fenrir but will talk more when it's not 3 am.

Votals 1.1
Duskfall98 (2) Mitsuru Kirijo, weinerboy
hal (1) Fenrir Aesir, 
Fenrir Aesir (1) Refa
Flee Fleet! (1) Nuxl
Mitsuru Kirijo (1) Duskfall98
Not Voting: Athena_57, DarthR0xas, Flee Fleet!, hal, Ichigo, Magnificence Incarnate, Shinori

With 13 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 9 to hammer. Day 1 ends in 60.75 hours.

Edited by SB.