Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 3

SB.

17 hours ago, weinerboy said:

Alright so question to you:

Would Mitsuru try to veil slip-ups and correct them under the guise of "I am roleplaying" as scum?

K well the whole reason you unvoted her is based on the fact she gave you a pass for scumreading her posts based on tone (and roleplaying), so I don't know why you're uh..saying you don't know. I'm not trying to get involved in circular logic but like you spent not even 3 posts before you decided what you did what a misunderstanding.

So if you think that, why unvote? If I had a nitpick about I feel like you are often interjecting or sprinkling your thoughts in places where I don't feel it's necessary, but maybe Dusk could tell me more what that means

Still townread him? I think Mitsuru/Nuxl interaction is something that is incredibly hard to be forced as partners.

3 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

If you can show me where I said that I'll literally vote myself.

why are you misrepping my argument? i ddint say you said that. your actions towards my slot compared to dusk imply you have more subsequent interest in looking onto my slot moreso than the person you're literally voting. almost as if the initial vote on dusk was a reactive followup just to place it somewhere. like it didnt feel like you actually scumread him but you wanted to place a vote alongside mitsuru?

have you made any sort of read in regards to the pressure you're trying to put on? i dont see any conclusive progression wrt me and dusk's

do you have any gut feelings? can u answer my questions

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I'm just really confused right now honestly. Dusk, you start off with not liking Mitsuru based on the content of her first two posts. Words you said explictly were "OMGUS" or something along the lines. Fast forward to now and it's 11 pages in, I ask you 'whats your thoughts on things' maybe around the ~5 page mark, and you give me the most cop-out answer possible which is "I dunno too early to tell" which is funny because you were voting Mitsuru by this time. I kept a cursory glance to see if your interest in developing reads has happened but I haven't got that vibe and that brings me to even more confusion why people are townreading you. You commented to Nuxl that you agree scum is in your wagon, I say 'well of course if you're voting Mitsuru who you said was scum' and then you say 'In case I'm wrong' then vote me because I didn't answer your question??

Like.. run your thought process here for a minute. Are both me and Mitsuru scum? Did I suddenly take priority because I didn't answer your questions? Like yes, you post and I think you're trying to do something but I honestly don't think it's too revealing, which at this point I consider you a constant presence in the thread and would have plenty of other things to be concerned about instead of twiddling your thumbs and waiting for Mitsuru to post content.

6 minutes ago, DarthR0xas said:

Nothing concrete yet. I'm starting to think Dusk might be a townie, but my prior suspicions and the amount of people gunning for him are keeping me from definitively asserting his innocence. I can see that some of his votes are from a bandwagoning effect, but there ought to be some good reasoning behind him being voted on by a good chunk of folks. At least one has to have some convincing proof, or evidence, that leads to that conclusion.

Some people just need to post a little more before I can make some more conclusive statements, although my gut is telling me that Athena, Magnificent, Refa, and Shinori are townies, and that Ichigo is scum. Just a gut feeling, so I'm not going to base any votes off of them. Everyone else is in this mostly gray zone, where I've put a bit of thought into it, but I haven't come to a worthwhile conclusion.

Magnificent?? he hasn't posted anything yet

what kind of thought have u put into wrt other people's slots in the game.

what's ur thought process behind shinori tr?

2 minutes ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

why are you misrepping my argument? i ddint say you said that. your actions towards my slot compared to dusk imply you have more subsequent interest in looking onto my slot moreso than the person you're literally voting. almost as if the initial vote on dusk was a reactive followup just to place it somewhere. like it didnt feel like you actually scumread him but you wanted to place a vote alongside mitsuru?

have you made any sort of read in regards to the pressure you're trying to put on? i dont see any conclusive progression wrt me and dusk's

do you have any gut feelings? can u answer my questions

Isn't this just theorycrafting on your part and confirmation bias beacuse I didn't react in a way you expected?

1 minute ago, Duskfall98 said:

Weiner has a very bad look for me now, refusing to engage in conversation for no good reason is about as anti-town as you can get.

Why do you need to remind people about mafia rhetoric all the time as if we're all inexperienced

Just now, weinerboy said:

Isn't this just theorycrafting on your part and confirmation bias beacuse I didn't react in a way you expected?

at the time i haven't really seen any notable development wrt how you reacted to me and dusk. you keep mentioning me and him in posts but you kept placing it off as "I Don't KNow" and it felt fake to me

basically i quite literally can't discern where your head's at right now in terms of how you feel on other players or on the game state

you didnt really follow up on your questions at all which is something i disagree with but HOWEVER it can just be playstyle differences and i do intend to read over previous games before d1 ends (once i get the motivation to get the iso f eature installed)

7 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

So, I'm just really confused right now honestly. Dusk, you start off with not liking Mitsuru based on the content of her first two posts. Words you said explictly were "OMGUS" or something along the lines. Fast forward to now and it's 11 pages in, I ask you 'whats your thoughts on things' maybe around the ~5 page mark, and you give me the most cop-out answer possible which is "I dunno too early to tell" which is funny because you were voting Mitsuru by this time. I kept a cursory glance to see if your interest in developing reads has happened but I haven't got that vibe and that brings me to even more confusion why people are townreading you. You commented to Nuxl that you agree scum is in your wagon, I say 'well of course if you're voting Mitsuru who you said was scum' and then you say 'In case I'm wrong' then vote me because I didn't answer your question??

Like.. run your thought process here for a minute. Are both me and Mitsuru scum? Did I suddenly take priority because I didn't answer your questions? Like yes, you post and I think you're trying to do something but I honestly don't think it's too revealing, which at this point I consider you a constant presence in the thread and would have plenty of other things to be concerned about instead of twiddling your thumbs and waiting for Mitsuru to post content.

The ultimate answer would be you are both possible scum and are in my scum pool, I just think you have acted more scummy than her and are therefore the better lynch. Can you point out the post where I said I don't know about Claire if you find it btw?

And yes you suddenly took priority for not answering mine and nuxls questions correct.

1 minute ago, ULTRA PRODIGY NUXL said:

at the time i haven't really seen any notable development wrt how you reacted to me and dusk. you keep mentioning me and him in posts but you kept placing it off as "I Don't KNow" and it felt fake to me

basically i quite literally can't discern where your head's at right now in terms of how you feel on other players or on the game state

you didnt really follow up on your questions at all which is something i disagree with but HOWEVER it can just be playstyle differences and i do intend to read over previous games before d1 ends (once i get the motivation to get the iso f eature installed)

Things take time, I just don't believe in instantly revealing my hand. When I said "I don't know" (think this was a couple of pages back) my paragraph explained that I felt Dusk was more likely to be scum and you were more likely to be town, so I think you just misunderstood.

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

Things take time, I just don't believe in instantly revealing my hand. When I said "I don't know" (think this was a couple of pages back) my paragraph explained that I felt Dusk was more likely to be scum and you were more likely to be town, so I think you just misunderstood.

i didnt get that vibe off of that paragraph but it could've just been unclear wording

+k. do so reasonably before d1 ends. thanks

3 minutes ago, Duskfall98 said:

The ultimate answer would be you are both possible scum and are in my scum pool, I just think you have acted more scummy than her and are therefore the better lynch. Can you point out the post where I said I don't know about Claire if you find it btw?

And yes you suddenly took priority for not answering mine and nuxls questions correct.

Do you really honestly think Mitsuru is still scum for like.. two posts

Like, that moment has come and gone, I find it hard to believe you'd still be holding onto something so weak

3 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

also this post has a different mindset from arctic where he posted a lot of reads and commented on a lot interactions early

On 12/30/2018 at 10:37 AM, weinerboy said:

Bartozio - He's so popular I'm honestly jealous. All this attention he's getting must really get to his head. I recall what he said to me about him being a calculating person in general when I questioned his behavior and then glancing over what everyone else is saying about him and determining that this might be a crapshoot. I also recall what I said about him in My Hero wherein I described his posts as a blur and not remembering anything he said, feeling like he was just going through the motions. I think that perhaps Bart is someone who struggles with his own hubris, or maybe I am projecting because I get that same feeling while reading him. Does that mean he's scum again? I think even if he's scum he's done the best thing he can which is divert attention from his mates, so at this rate I wonder if Bart is more willing to stick his neck out as scum or as town, because there is some definite aggressive and come-at-me attitude that has gotten him in the hot seat in the first place. I wouldn't mind him being the lynch due to my own bias and I lean scum on him right now.

Refa - He gives me good impressions at the surface but as I said before I had a minor problem with his amy read, as it was notably weak in terms of his logic. I'd like to think Refa excels in his logic so I'm kinda just waiting to be wrong about this feeling instead of going at him cause I find his playstyle/behavior to match mine, so basically this is a roundabout way of saying null for now and needs more.

Athena - In my first game w/ Athena I scumread him because it often felt like Athena was a bit antsy, like he had a sense of urgency in his posts that didn't feel required. I don't sense that urgency, rather I feel like Athena has been a good source of sensibility. His posts aren't the most fleshed out but I commented on how I enjoyed especially in the context of when they were made, so I feel pretty good about this read for now.

Amy - One of my strongest townreads to be honest. I think Refa/Amy offer an interesting parallel where I find both to be self-assured on how they play but Refa would be uh self-aware? This is something I feel Amy lacks, which is a good thing  because that means Amy is just posting because she wants to and not because of a requirement. Her comments on Claire and wanting people to interact with her can be fabricated yes but I don't feel that way because they didn't seem deliberate. I find it funny how she says she's self-conscious which honestly shows but the flaws that Refa might have rightfully picked up on don't seem like they're something Amy overlooked intentionally rather in her excitement/eagerness didn't think about it because just getting it out there was far more important.

RAD - IDK, no super strong impressions. I haven't gotten a grasp enough on how he plays as town in NOC therefore if I'm determining his alignment on intuition there is a lot to be desired. It seemed like he agreed with Bart but chose to take an approach where he wasn't nearly as involved as the others, but he's trying to be proactive and I refreshed the page and he's hashing shit out with him rn. I think the most interesting thing is probably his Claire comments but Claire isn't here to attribute to this so I'm not looking intensely at this slot. If anyone wants to comment or give thoughts on rad wrt his meta (Jordan alluded to this) feel free to do so.

Marth - I talked about him in his previous post and I don't have much else to say in that matter, I'm not going to say he's super duper brownie townie but if he's fooling me he's doing a decent job at it, and really I don't see a wagon happening on him cause it seemed like people were mostly handwaving it (like Refa) despite not liking the post I didn't.

Everyone else I don't have too much to say. Via is probably town so that's a sheep read and then I haven't read Ichigo's posts and Shinori hasn't given enough to determine how I feel about him. Would like to see more from Refa/Claire/Shinori/Jodran and then I need to actually glance over Ichigo's posts because I haven't done so. I also sorta skimmed Sully because I'm not worried about him so I'll get around to it later. I think Bart is a good lynch, RAD would be super spicy, and then Refa if he did something amazingly scummy but I doubt he will.

Votals 1.2
Duskfall98 (3) Mitsuru Kirijo, weinerboy, Fenrir Aesir
Fenrir Aesir (2) Refa, Athena_57
weinerboy (2) Nuxl, Duskfall98
Mitsuru Kirijo (1): hal
Not Voting: DarthR0xas, Flee Fleet!, Ichigo, Magnificence Incarnate, Shinori

With 13 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 9 to hammer. Day 1 ends in 47 hours.

Prodding Marth.

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

Do you really honestly think Mitsuru is still scum for like.. two posts

Like, that moment has come and gone, I find it hard to believe you'd still be holding onto something so weak

Did you not see me entire progression? The origin of a read doesn't mean that's the sole reason for it.

1 minute ago, Duskfall98 said:

Did you not see me entire progression? The origin of a read doesn't mean that's the sole reason for it.

Honestly no I haven't seen your progression which is kinda why I'm on you in the first place. Where is it now then?

2 minutes ago, Duskfall98 said:

Her omgussing me was the main reason page 4/5 I think. However I am a lot more confident you(Weiner) are scum now than Claire and I would prefer a lynch on you.

We're playing a game of EiMM right now but instead of alias swapping we swap reads instead sound fair?