Special Heroes Arrive!! Hostile Springs (Jan. 23 ~)

Coolmanio

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

You act like everyone's so totally wrong to be anti-Camilla right now. :/ Do you understand why people have this view at all?

I'm referring to the people who will rally to displace a character they don't like rather than just voting for their actual favorites in the poll, which I find to be very petty. Camilla's been the prime target of that behavior from what I've seen, and this will probably add fuel to that fire.

I don't mind one way or another if people like or or dislike her otherwise, and I think the alt hate is pretty overblown.

This could have been an FE7 banner with another Lyn and Hector and I'd be just as cool with it (just not as tempted to pull).

tumblr_plnw26u4Ph1rj8duz_540.png

My response. I recommend everyone else who's frustrated to send in feedback as well.

Hopefully CYL helps make the point to them. Use your votes well.

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

I'm referring to the people who will rally to displace a character they don't like rather than just voting for their actual favorites in the poll, which I find to be very petty. Camilla's been the prime target of that behavior from what I've seen, and this will probably add fuel to that fire.

I don't mind one way or another if people like or or dislike her otherwise, and I think the alt hate is pretty overblown.

So you're saying you just don't like those who take it a bit too far. Okay, that's fair enough.

I don't get it.

Hinoka wants to know where her towel is after being stolen. But she's wearing it, right? 

Anyway, I was out on this banner once the silhouette showed a convincing "hot springs" theme. I don't watch anime, but I hear it's bad juju for there to be a hot springs episode and a beach episode in the same season, and that's what they just did. I hope they're ready for the repercussions, because it's now out of their mortal hands.

3 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

It hurt Eirika. Its gotta at least kill some of the random "eh I'll throw her a vote as well I kinda liked her in Fates" votes. And no doubt a good portion of the Fates fans are sick of her getting so many alts and will vote for another Fates character instead. I mean she has more alts than Lyn, who won the original CYL and is pretty much the most popular female FE character in general. 

I guess it just depends on what the mindset of the average fan of different characters are like.

Heyyyyyyyy another banner from Fates, what a surprise (not) and another Camilla, boobs emblem.

Oh yea Hinoka was the towel figure huh.

In an effort to stay positive, I'm just glad to see that Hinoka's there. No longer is she the only royal without a seasonal.

Also, hoping for Ryoma as well, since I missed the dancer one in the summer.

... all this assuming ive the luck to pull it off cause L-Azura DRAINED me last month

Edited by Motendra

On second thought, I am upset at the decision to have Fates characters. Because I would have bet money the next Fates Banner would finally give us that game's beast units. Any excuse for New Heroes is a good excuse. Now that banner just feels postponed another six months or so.

Edited by Glennstavos

...Seriously? Well at least I can continue focusing the Laguz banner because wow. Like I don’t even mind Fates Royals but if we’re gonna have a Fates banner at least give some other characters a turn in the spotlight. 6 Camilla’s is ridiculous and this is coming from someone who doesn’t mind even her most recent variants.

6 minutes ago, Othin said:

My response. I recommend everyone else who's frustrated to send in feedback as well.

Amen to that. The only way I'll be happy with this is if this banner is taking the place of one from last year.

Me: "Hot springs? Sounds like female fanservice. I think this is a pass."

Trailer: *shows off Ryoma's abs*

Me: "...I'm a shameless whore. Where are those other orbs to farm?"

Boyband: "You're replacing us already?!"

Me: "No, no! Err...he's, uhhh, a back up dancer?"

Yeah...need to figure out teamwork if I get him. V-day banner...please be gentle to my orbs...

7 minutes ago, Othin said:

*claps* excellent idea, I decided to send feedback too.

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

On second thought, I am upset at the decision to have Fates characters. Because I would have bet money the next Fates Banner would finally give us that game's beast units. Any excuse for New Heroes is a good excuse. Now that banner just feels postponed another six months or so.

Adrift was just over two months ago, so who knows. But this does ensure that whenever they do add Fates beasts, there will be even more hard feelings about it being a Fates banner.

14 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

It's probably because the AFC Championship Game just finished with the usual result, but I can't conjure up any particularly strong positive nor negative feelings about this banner. Well, aside from being depressed that this one has both Elise and Sakura while over on the laguz banner:

Hide contents

7EZWIKA.png

WHY.

OOF, yikes that rate >_>

9 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Dr. Sakura learned how to fly... IT'S TOO MUCH BRAIN DAMAGE!

IT'S MAXIMUM BRAIN DAMAGE

Spoiler

A banner full of alts that all already have at least one alt.

The official trailer has more downvotes than upvotes.

Going two or three months in between banners that actually add new characters is getting old.  And we just had an all Fates alt banner with the adrift banner a couple months ago.

8 minutes ago, Othin said:

When I'm not tired I'll have to send something similar, though I've already sent as much before, and it never seems to make a difference.

33 minutes ago, Arcphoenix said:

Wooo that like dislike ratio. Even if it is Fates, I thought I remembered there being people that actually wanted a Hoshidan banner with Hoshidan units on it. We got that.

The “problem” lies in IS insisting on putting Nohrians in them or just putting just one Hoshidan. A 6th Camilla...at least she’s free. I’ll just turn both copies into combat manuals. 

Well, Sakura interests me so I’ll try to get her. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

I'm only using my free pull for this banner and that's it, nothing else. I'm honestly okay with Hinoka getting an alt, but Ryoma again? Elise again? Sakura again? CAMILLA. AGAIN. If they REALLY wanted more Fates, why not Leo? Or Oboro? Or Kaze? Or Silas? Or Setsuna? Or Effie? Or Beruka? I wouldn't complain at all if it was some other Fates characters that haven't gotten much attention. Like, seriously, a SIXTH Camilla? A sixth variant of the same character is problematic enough as it is but Lyn, Ike, Lucina, Roy, Celica, Hector, AND Ephraim all deserve to hit that mark before her, as they're the CYL winners. Ya know, the characters voted as the most popular in the franchise, by CYL marks (as questionable as those marks are). The only positive for me personally is hey maybe Mani Katti Lyn is actually possible now, so I guess I can't complain too much. But my gosh, I really am very annoyed about this.

I'm sending negative, but respectful, feedback to IS about this, and I'm downvoting the YouTube trailer. This is ridiculous.

11 minutes ago, Othin said:

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

When I'm not tired I'll have to send something similar, though I've already sent as much before, and it never seems to make a difference.

Umm aren't the people that make Heroes Japenese? I doubt it will ever reach them and even if it does... they don't speak english so...

12 minutes ago, Othin said:
Spoiler

Imo, this is what we need to influence any changes in regards to how IS handles Heroes. Just the community collectively sending feedback. I'll send something similar myself, though I'm definitely including a reminder for IS that the royals aren't the only characters in Fates

1 minute ago, Nym said:

Umm aren't the people that make Heroes Japenese? I doubt it will ever reach them and even if it does... they don't speak english so...

...Dude, what? Why would there even be a feedback feature in the localized version of the game if they can't use anything people send in it? They surely have someone translate for them or it goes to them translated through some kind of network.