Choose Your Legends 3

Alistair

Against my better judgement, I'll throw one of my votes Sanaki's way and hope we can finally get an accurate depiction of her.

Elincia was today, and I also want to vote Tana/Florina/Clair as usual, and also throw one to Elena again. Not sure who'll get the last vote.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost want to vote in Camilla to get that out of the way

Gosh darnit. They left out Warriors, and Mark is, again, not an option.

I'm voting Priam, Lilith, Eyvel, Cervantes if he had a chance of winning Nergal, Athos, Nino, and Rainbow Sage if he had a chance of winning Naga.

I hope Nils, Kris, Gangrel, and Deen score well. They still need to be added.

Edited by Arcphoenix

Sticking with Ranulf and Medeus for this round. Ranulf may be on the way but I want that little bit of certainty there just in case it doesn't pan out like with previous Top 100 characters in the other CYL polls. As for Medeus I want to see how they'd implement him into the game as he has potential to be pretty interesting as a unit and character if Grima is any indication.

12 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Now we'll truly see just how tired everyone is of the fates alts. If everyone is really so tired of alts, I don't want to see a single Fates or Awakening character in top 20.

Selkie was 21st a year ago, she will almost certainly rise now that beasts are implemented and she still isn't in

I'm interested in seeing how the royals go. All eight, plus Azura and Corrins, made top 100, if there is an alt backlash only Leo (who somehow only has two versions) should stay.

According to their new rules, the Black Knight is considered to be a separate character from the version without a helmet because of the name difference... Black Knight it is then. I have no idea what kind of alt he would get, but I want to find out. (I'm sure it would be awesome.)

1 minute ago, Tree said:

According to their new rules, the Black Knight is considered to be a separate character from the version without a helmet because of the name difference... Black Knight it is then. I have no idea what kind of alt he would get, but I want to find out. (I'm sure it would be awesome.)

Zelgius's red Begnion armor with the Black Knight's helmet.

15 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Now we'll truly see just how tired everyone is of the fates alts. If everyone is really so tired of alts, I don't want to see a single Fates or Awakening character in top 20. Tired of Camilla? If she wins CYL3 you get a 7th one. A 7TH ONE.

Regarding Italics:
This seems like a little bit much to ask, considering Chrom & Robin will likely get a boost from SSB Ultimate that'll put at least one of them in the Top 20, and also Kaden, Keaton, Selkie, Velouria, Panne and Yarne might get up there too if people want to show interest in non-Laguz Beasts being in Heroes, but admittedly I'm not sure how the introduction of Beast units will affect the non-Laguz Beasts not currently in Heroes (or the Laguz Beasts not currently in Heroes).

Entirely agreed on Camilla though, I think "Enough Alts To Form A Tier 19+ Aether Raids Defense Team Consisting Solely Of Myself With No Unit Used More Than Once" is enough.

1 minute ago, Medeus said:

Sticking with Ranulf and Medeus for this round. Ranulf may be on the way but I want that little bit of certainty there just in case it doesn't pan out like with previous Top 100 characters in the other CYL polls. As for Medeus I want to see how they'd implement him into the game as he has potential to be pretty interesting as a unit and character if Grima is any indication.

Good to see I'm not the only person voting Ranulf! Good luck with Medeus, I'm not voting for him (6 votes will be thrown to the catboy, and the last is being given to Micaiah) but I share your interest in seeing how IntSys will implement him if/when he gets in.

@Ice Dragon And with the Wishblade, referencing the Black Knight's ability to use lances in Radiant Dawn as well as to avoid having another Alondite BK.

1 hour ago, Florete said:

Males: Marth and Alm. I was really hoping Alm would get an alt by now to lower his chances of winning this but it's basically guaranteed now. Bleh.

Females: This one is tougher. The top 3 after Celica and Veronica from CYL2 are Camilla, Eirika, and Azura, all characters suffering from excessive alt syndrome that might make people shy away from voting for them. Loki is next, but since she hasn't been around in the story much for a while and already got her standard version I wonder if she'll actually be able to make it. Eir might even stand a decent chance.

There will be no denying that Camalamamama, Azurahurasura, and Eirikararekamerica will still rank very highly though, even if denied the top spots. And knows? With four others knocked out, even with alt distaste, a lack of effective competition could see them rise to the top.

I guess I'll vote for this, but I'd rather spread them out among the characters. I'd rather that than vote for the same character multiple times- it'd spread the tally and makes things more telling and competitive that way. Not like I'd bump up Seph all that much if I concentrated them.

If Marth tops the male side, and they again go with some loose theme of "family/loved ones", I can see him being the Colorless Brave with Aum. Not too bad I'd say. I've no attachment to Alm, and who knows who is going to win on the female side? Chances are, I think I'd actually take Marth. Although Pantless Marth with NES melee-non-Breath-attack-nulling-Falchion sounds fun too. And can he have the Geosphere as an exclusive skill? The only issue is this would be Red, and I'd think that spot would be competitive on the Brave 3 banner. 

Also, any weird candidates this time? Is Amy back? Brigand Boss? 

2 minutes ago, Tree said:

I have no idea what kind of alt he would get, but I want to find out. (I'm sure it would be awesome.)

Black Knight Sword Rank Maximum: SS Lance Rank Maximum: SS

Levail! Oh loyal knight who had this to say of me:

Spoiler

Levail: I joined the army after I came of age. But it was different after you all left. It was as if you took its spirit with you. The only exception was General Zelgius, the general of Duke Persis’s army.
Haar: I see. Is that why you’re under his command?
Levail: Yes. He is the last true knight. I will die for him.
Haar: Yes, Levail. You will.

Hand me your Wishblade once belonging to my nominal Four Rider comrade Bryce of Daein. Why did I even let you have it? You've a mere 24 Spd, and even with Resolve you are far too slow.

Gave Heather vote number 1! I’ll probably send a vote Micaiah’s way at some point because a CYL version of her would be amazing (too bad Cherche and Marisa won’t ever get CYL versions lmao). The rest will go to some of the other Tellius ladies that aren’t in yet (Vika, Lucia, Ilyana...maybe even Fiona) and I feel like I need to give Charlotte a vote since it’s been almost two years at this point....

Whoa whoa whoa CYL started already? Dang! I didn't expect it to start until the middle of February! Well, as I'm sure pretty much everyone knows by know, I'm definitely voting for Brom. I might throw a vote for Eliwood in there just because, but otherwise, yeah, Brom all the way. If anyone can spare just ONE single vote for Brom, I would be eternally grateful!

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Zelgius's red Begnion armor with the Black Knight's helmet.

I said awesome, not awful. :lol:

Actually, that combination will probably be possible someday. I imagine the red armor will be used for a legendary version, possibly with the Wishblade lance. Forging Bonds accessories would be the regular version (Black Knight Helm) and the slashed/damaged version (Black Knight Helm EX).

@ILikeKirbys @Interdimensional Observer

The top-ranked Heroes will appear in special Choose Your Legends outfits!

I really don't know what a Black Knight alt would be. The interesting part is that they specifically mention that these units will have different clothes/costumes, so they can't just take the Black Knight and change the weapon or movement type alone...

The news that the votes will be shared between the same character from multiple titles is a godsend. Justice will be done this year, Marth will finally heed the call of the people.

Uh... I don't know who else I'd throw votes at though. Is Brigand Boss still here for some reason? Yep he is. ALRIGHT BOYS TIME TO MEME AGAIN.

Uh... who else... hm, weird how there's no option for characters from Warriors... actually I'm starting to wonder if Nintendo/IS is even allowed to use assets from Warriors at all at this point, because Warriors got absolutely no mention in Smash Ultimate even with a music track. Even Heroes got a REMIX...

By the way, I clicked on Random Selection, and it gave me Thrasir, the undead founder of Emblia. Interesting...

Edited by Xenomata

15 minutes ago, Tree said:

I really don't know what a Black Knight alt would be. The interesting part is that they specifically mention that these units will have different clothes/costumes, so they can't just take the Black Knight and change the weapon or movement type alone...

Turn him into infantry by replacing the black armor with a black leotard that covers all of his body including the head and face. With a little give so as to blur his exact contours somewhat.

Less kidding and more serious, well they can repaint his armor Part 4 Disciples of Order gold. Since his true allegiance is to someone allied to Order. That is something at least.

8 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Uh... who else... hm, weird how there's no option for characters from Warriors... actually I'm starting to wonder if Nintendo/IS is even allowed to use assets from Warriors at all at this point, because Warriors got absolutely no mention in Smash Ultimate even with a music track. Even Heroes got a REMIX...

Nor TMS either. I am disappoint. 

Tmsfe-sticker 21.png

Merged votes are nice. Marth will finally get his win, and I'm hoping Alm will join him.

I'm using all my own votes on Osian. Maybe it'll give them at least a tiny push towards another FE5 banner. I encourage others who want more new characters to similarly vote for characters not yet in the game, to keep showing that people care about more characters than the ones already here.

Oh shit, oh shit, here we go!

You guys are too confident in Marth, I think. I'm a bit worried that his Legendary alt has caused him to lose a lot of his voters, but idk.

Anyway, that being said...I''M STILL HERE! LETS GO MARTH! Brave Celica opened up the flood gates now, no pants Marth is a possibility!

And they're finally merging the votes? Ooh, that makes me mad, it's too late, IS, it's too late :/

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Keep voting for her though! Once the half way results are in, if she got a decent chance to win, I may join you and send her the rest of my votes.

Man, if another dark horse victory like Veronica last year happens to her, it’d be kick ass

7 minutes ago, Lau said:

You guys are too confident in Marth, I think. I'm a bit worried that his Legendary alt has caused him to lose a lot of his voters, but idk.

Heh heh... you seem to forget what Celica's Brave outfit was.

image.thumb.png.91cd586304fb336e34c0e4d42b699c51.png

FOR A WORLD WITHOUT PANTS!

Side note, but I'm kinda hoping they don't reveal the partial results this time around. I want to see people vote with no halfway influence until the very end.

1 minute ago, Jave said:

Side note, but I'm kinda hoping they don't reveal the partial results this time around. I want to see people vote with no halfway influence until the very end.

I hope they do. That way i can send my remaining votes to a unit i would like and has a shot to win/get in