Choose Your Legends 3

Alistair

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, but I doubt my picks would win even that. xP

Ana you are sleeping on Ranulf's chances. With the combined votes and Laguz being fresh in people's mind he's guaranteed to get a ton of votes.

Plus people being angry he wasn't the very first laguz.

As for myself?

F*ck it! I'm gonna believe in the combined votes and vote for Tanith 7 times!

Gogogo, my love!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, here's my first (and probably only) choice this time. It's...not the one you'd expect.

Spoiler

leMbaI9.png?1

Past me would be so disappointed right now.

I suppose this is more for the sake giving Tellius love rather than Micaiah (though I do actually like her enough these days). Well, and also the fact that I can't vote for Camilla without feeling dirty. As for Leo and Cordelia, I've both given up on their respective chances of winning and decided that the 3DS era isn't in dire need of love these days.

Though really, Micaiah really does deserve more love in FEH and maybe my meager contributions will help her get just that.

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

So, here's my first (and probably only) choice this time. It's...not the one you'd expect.

thanks for voting her, I voted for her with another browser. My main account vote goes to Edward. (not sure he can win but he is my no.1)

I’m very curious as to how well Fates characters will do considering we get so many alts of them. My best guess is that all the Royals, except maybe Leo, oh and Camilla too because ppl are devoted to the waifu, will do significantly worse than the previous CYLs but the rest of the cast, except maybe Kagero, will see little to no change.

Anyway, as far as my voting goes I’m gonna do what i did last time and use an alt account to throw all my votes at Brady and Nils but as far the main account goes I’m very conflicted. 7 votes is not enough to spread the love around to all my favorites so some tough decisions will have to be made.

I hope we have a dark horse in this CYL just like Veronica from the last one. Personally hoping that it’s either Nils, Xane, Duma, or Bruno since those seem both, most likely and interesting compared to other characters I want. I was gonna add Kishuna to that list but he isn’t even available for voting! The nerve of these people.

Today’s vote:

Spoiler

bEgBLdF.png

So my first vote went to Florina. I don’t expect her to do well at all but I still continue to vote for best girl because maybe if she does well enough she might have a chance of getting a nifty alt for once.

Edited by NegativeExponents-

Well, I voted for Farina even though she's got zero chance of winning. The odds of her even getting to Farfetched Hero status are basically nil too, but just maybe IS will decide to put her on the next FE7 banner or some silly gold banner with Volke, Hugh, etc.

My first vote went to adult Tiki, and someone has got to vote for Lyon, Skrimir, and Cynthia. However, I should also toss a vote Micaiah's way as she's got at least a small chance of ranking highly. Maybe enough to beat Azura, although I doubt it given all of her alts. 

Edited by Thane

...So would anyone vote for Lekain if he was an option? I mean, he's ever so slightly more well-rounded (in both meanings of the word) than his fellow Senators, but at this point, I feel like he'd get more pity votes than sincerety votes.

Still no Elbert on the poll, which is unfortunate. The vote tallying was desperately needed, though, and I appreciate it greatly.

Today's vote goes to Tauroneo, adhering to my theme of no votes to any character already in the app. My list of ~200 characters I wanted in the app only went down about 13 characters since June, and I'd like to see that rectified at a quicker pace this year.

I wish this was announced a day or so before it started so I would have more time to decide who to vote for, but oh well. I suppose I'll vote for Idunn first and then solidify the rest of my votes later?

Gonna dump all my votes into Chrom and Micaiah, I have better hopes on the latter though. Shame Camus is still split between Camus/Zeke/Sirius and Zelgius is still different from BK. Bigger shame that we're still missing those three L's from Radiant Dawn (Lekain, Levail, Ludveck).

31 minutes ago, Thane said:

My first vote went to adult Tiki, and someone has got to vote for Lyon, Skrimir, and Cynthia. However, I should also toss a vote Micaiah's way as she's got at least a small chance of ranking highly. Maybe enough to beat Azura, although I doubt it given all of her alts. 

Azura is the one to beat? I thought her popularity tanked a bit after her legendary banner. I knew she would be a front runner, but the expected #1? 

People really shouldn't feel ashamed or guilty for voting for Camilla. If you like her, then vote.

Anyways. I hope Micaiah wins on the female side. I won't be voting for her, all seven of my votes go to Marth as always, but it'd be really nice to see her win.

I really only want Chrom but no way he can beat 

Marth, Reinhardt, Alm, and Eliwood (going to get the Hector vote) 

on the girls side...No way can Lethe or my Nepheene win 

Edited by IEatLasers

I have a confession. In D&D I always play chaotic characters. Often chaotic-evil. I have a dark side, who loves destruction. For that reason I want Camilla to be in second place when the mid-term results are showed...

Just to see the entire community sh*t their pants and rally for the girl in 3rd place NO MATTER WHO. I'm talking shit like Micaiah haters voting for Micaiah because she is the only one close enough to Camilla. Or Tharja haters voting Tharja, Eirika haters voting Eirika, the list goes on.

I KNOW it would happen and would be entertaining as heck to watch, so...

I can't help but hope for it *w*

Edited by GrandeRampel

7 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

I have a confession. In D&D I always play chaotic characters. Often chaotic-evil. I have a dark side, who loves destruction. For that reason I want Camilla to be in second place when the mid-term results are showed...

Just to see the entire community sh*t their pants and rally for the girl in 3rd place NO MATTER WHO. I'm taking shit like Micaiah haters voting for Micaiah because she is the only one close enough to Camilla. Or Tharja haters voting Tharja, Erika haters voting Erika, the list goes on.

I KNOW it would happen and would be entertaining as heck to watch, so...

I can't help but hope for it *w*

The event lasts for 7 days this time, so I don't know if they will show the mid-term results (And I hope they don't). If it's the case and Camilla lose because of this for the second time, I will be angry. But really. Vote for someone you like, not against someone. (I'm not saying that you will do it, but I don't want to see people voting against someone, and not against the same one that already loses because of this. ) I don't think that Camilla will win, I will be happy if she's winning, I will be happy if she's not winning too, but if she's winning and people vote against her, it's REALLY unfair.

But I really want to see the entire community going berserk if she wins xD

Edited by Drakhis

18 minutes ago, Lau said:

People really shouldn't feel ashamed or guilty for voting for Camilla. If you like her, then vote.

I like Nino and want her to win, but I'm not voting her. There's plenty of characters I like who need my support more.

Not to mention that Camilla fans always try to make people feel ashamed for voting Veronica, as if Camilla didn't already have two alts at the time.

4 minutes ago, Drakhis said:

The event lasts for 7 days this time, so I don't know if they will show the mid-term results (And I hope they don't). If it's the case and Camilla lose because of this for the second time, I will be angry. But really. Vote for someone you like, not against someone. (I'm not saying that you will do it, but I don't want to see people voting against someone, and not against the same one that already loses because of this. ) I don't think that Camilla will win, I will be happy if she's winning, I will be happy if she's not winning too, but if she's winning and people vote against her, it's REALLY unfair.

Agreed. I already know tons of people voting for Camilla, so I think she has a chance.

8 minutes ago, Drakhis said:

Oh I'm not gonna vote against anyone. Never did, never will. I jumped on Veronica ship last time because I love her and was excited. I wouldn't have voted Camilla anyway since she is a character I like but don't love like I love others in her family (Elise <3, Leo <3, Beruka <3).

I'm just saying that other people would jump ship just out of spite and it would be entertaining. And they can't blame IS or split votes this time.

Edited by GrandeRampel

12 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

I like Nino and want her to win, but I'm not voting her. There's plenty of characters I like who need my support more.

Not to mention that Camilla fans always try to make people feel ashamed for voting Veronica, as if Camilla didn't already have two alts at the time.

I'm happy that Veronica was the winner, but not the way she won (People voting against Camilla, not for Veronica). I voted for someone else than Camilla, but I was sad because of this.

10 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Agreed. I already know tons of people voting for Camilla, so I think she has a chance.

Maybe ^^ Good luck for Ranulf !

7 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

Oh I'm not gonna vote against anyone. Never did, never will. I jumped on Veronica ship last time because I love her and was excited. I wouldn't have voted Camilla anyway since she is a character I like but don't love like I love others in her family (Elise <3, Leo <3, Beruka <3).

I'm just saying that other people would jump ship just out of spite and it would be entertaining. And they can't blame IS or split votes this time.

Yeah if it's just people who want someone they like to win I'm really fine with it. Go, Elise ! You can do it ! (And Veronica is in every of my team, I really like her ^^)

Edited by Drakhis

1 hour ago, bethany81707 said:

...So would anyone vote for Lekain if he was an option? I mean, he's ever so slightly more well-rounded (in both meanings of the word) than his fellow Senators, but at this point, I feel like he'd get more pity votes than sincerety votes.

Still. You can't have image swaps of minor villains from Echoes and not Radiant Dawn's main antagonist for most of the game. Lekain not being there is just a silly omission. 

I'd also include the other missing senators (Hetzel & Numida since Valtome is there, for some reason), Levail and Bryce. 

38 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

Azura is the one to beat? I thought her popularity tanked a bit after her legendary banner. I knew she would be a front runner, but the expected #1? 

I didn't say Azura was the one to beat, but merely that I wanted Micaiah to be ranked higher than her. Honestly the female side seems a lot harder to predict, with Azura, Camilla, Eirika, and maybe Loki and Micaiah doing well. On the male side I'm pretty sure there's no one who can challenge Marth.

I wonder what'll be more reflected in the results this time around, alt fatigue or recency bias.