Choose Your Legends 3

Alistair

3 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

If the next mythic hero is Micaiah I'll laugh knowing IS is playing 4d chess with the female side.

Same. The people going to her because she's been the least alt-offensive of the top girls would get a surprise.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot that each browser on a device can also do additional votes. Anna got some more votes from me today.

28 minutes ago, TheWill said:

Reddit has Anna and Camilla as top candidates, Twitter has Anna and Camilla as top candidates, Gamefaqs has Camilla as top candidate and here it just looks like everyone voting randomly.

I swear, if these madmen manage to get Anna in top 5 I'm throwing my remaining votes at her. #JusticeForAnna

Anyway, voted Tanith again today.

46 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Wow, I guess voting days end and begin at 7PM PST. Well, voted for Elena again! For those of you who are joining me in trying to get her into Heroes, even if you are contributing only 1 vote, thank you very much! Even if she doesn't win (though it would be great if she did somehow; think of how cute she'd look in an outfit similar to Ike's or Griel's!), raising awareness brings us closer to this end goal! :D

https://imgur.com/a/YWioEc0

Got you covered.

So far voted for Hinoka and Black Knight. Doubt they’ll even come close, but there’s hope, and it’s more satisfying voting for favorites! Also going to vote for Jill, Ilyana, Selkie, and not sure who else! I think Marth might just pull through this year, but my conspiracy theory is that they used Marth’s brave variant for his Legendary Hero appearance.

57 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

I'm legitimately blanking, but I'm assuming CYL1 & 2 gave that option based on what you said?

Not that I remember. I'm just in my software developer hat seeing what might be possible, how much work it might take to implement it, and what problems each option can pose.

On the subject of not being able to back out, I accidentally tapped the Aether Raids button and had to forcibly shut down my phone to get out of it because it was just endless pages of explanation that I'm not currently interested in. I've only been around to collect log-in orbs plus the occasional content that only takes zero effort autobattles. (I also accidentally activated the CYL2 selection back in the day using a can of soft drink and was unable to back out, but that didn't matter in the end)

CYL still drags out far too long for my tastes, my preference would be just a single vote per account (and require the use of an account) and leave it at that. But eh, my scattergun approach to voting last year meant my input was completely meaningless, so I'll be a bit more focused this time around and not vote for complete no-hopers.

I'd also say that any excitement for CYL tends to be dampened by the fact that it will likely take just as long as it did in the first year for the units to actually come out. Hard to get excited over a payoff that's so far away.

EDIT: Might just be lazy and vote Palla every day unless the half-time results are super close.

Edited by Humanoid

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

CYL still drags out far too long for my tastes, my preference would be just a single vote per account (and require the use of an account) and leave it at that.

There's a problem with that and it's that there simply aren't enough votes to go around compared to the number of options. Fewer votes per person also means that more popular characters will take a larger share of the total (because it's not possible to divide your vote to include less popular characters), meaning the least popular characters will have fewer votes overall and many more ties.

If dragging out is the problem, just give each account 7 votes that can be used at any time without the one-vote-per-day limitation.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

There's a problem with that and it's that there simply aren't enough votes to go around compared to the number of options. Fewer votes per person also means that more popular characters will take a larger share of the total (because it's not possible to divide your vote to include less popular characters), meaning the least popular characters will have fewer votes overall and many more ties.

If dragging out is the problem, just give each account 7 votes that can be used at any time without the one-vote-per-day limitation.

Anything that means I only have to visit the site once has my approval. I understand the original intent with the daily voting was to keep people engaged with the pre-launch hype two years ago, but that doesn't really feel relevant anymore.

I see people using different browsers to vote for characters. I don't have a problem with that but back in the CYL2 thread I think I remenber people saying that IS can see if you're using the same internet connection and that they would probably delete all your votes if you did that? Anyone remember that? 

9 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

I see people using different browsers to vote for characters. I don't have a problem with that but back in the CYL2 thread I think I remenber people saying that IS can see if you're using the same internet connection and that they would probably delete all your votes if you did that? Anyone remember that? 

A restriction of one vote per household would be unreasonable given that it'd be common enough for spouses, siblings, housemates, etc to all be active FEH players and nonetheless share an internet connection. Of course, if you do hundreds or thousands of votes from the same IP then there's no real complaint that can be made if they void the votes but I don't see anyone here claiming to be doing that.

Well that CYL sure came out of nowhere, I was completely not prepared for this haha

I have no real plan for voting, first vote went to Lon'qu cause he was my first and still my favourite husband and I would love to see a Brave version of him. Sadly doesn't have a chance of winning though, but oh well.

Today voted for Cordelia cause @mampfoid convinced me haha. And I do generally like her.

Tomorrow I'll be voting for Mila cause I want her in the game real bad. After that I have no idea really. I don't really think Alm needs my votes to win, but might give him my last four votes anyway just to be sure. Not really fond of any of the top 10 girls so meh. I do hope they show the top voted heroes in between just like last year, so I know who's close to winning and can choose my fav from those for the rest of my votes.

I'm going all-in for Cordelia. :-) 

31 minutes ago, Mau said:

Today voted for Cordelia cause @mampfoid convinced me haha. And I do generally like her.

Thanks! You're the best :lol:

35 minutes ago, Mau said:

Not really fond of any of the top 10 girls so meh.

Cordelia was 7th among the females in CYL1 and 11th in CYL2. ;-) 

Good luck getting your favs in the game! 

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I'm going all-in for Cordelia. :-) 

Hey, nice haircut you have there.

I wonder who'll win on the female side of the voting, I believe units with lots of alts won't be on the top of the list. Oh, Cordelia has 2 alts? Hmmm...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯, good luck.