Choose Your Legends 3

Alistair

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently I underestimated the stupidity of the randoms out there wanting an 8th Camilla. 

Good news is, I was already throwing all of my votes at Micaiah! Frankly all three of the top male options are fine. Heck top 6 are all perfectly fine. No real reason to throw more votes at the male category. The wisest thing to do would be to pile on votes for Micaiah and Fem!Robin.

Admittedly I'm a bit confused as to how both Robins jumped up so far.... and I'm guessing the number of voters this year are much smaller as they're hiding the actual vote tallies and two different Annas have managed to break top 10 for females. But I don't see a combined effort behind one Anna breaking into the top 2. 

1 minute ago, TheNiddo said:

Admittedly I'm a bit confused as to how both Robins jumped up so far.... and I'm guessing the number of voters this year are much smaller as they're hiding the actual vote tallies and two different Annas have managed to break top 10 for females. But I don't see a combined effort behind one Anna breaking into the top 2. 

Female Robin beating Eirika... I have no words.

9 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Go Marth and Camilla!

What? That new Villain guy from Heroes is in the top 10? Sure he's kind of cool but we know like absolutely nothing about him. He's had like a single line. Does actual characterization and narrative just mean nothing to the majority of people voting on this?

Cool that Sigurd's in the top 10 too though. Think I might give one of my next votes for him. All hail Emperor Sigurd from the world where he killed Alvis and was restored to his rightful place as Deirdre's husband.

Edited by Jotari

...Ugh, why the hell is Camilla winning. How can people seriously want a seventh version of her? And I thought so many people were tired of her now. I'm definitely sick of her since I always hated her.

I'm glad to see Alm and Marth at the top though, just as I expected.

I'm actually tempted now to start voting Female Robin since I'd like her to beat Micaiah (I hate Micaiah too), but I alone wouldn't make a difference.

Edited by Anacybele

Male results admirable.  Marth?  Alm?  Eliwood?  Oh yeah, all of those sound great.

Female results suck.  Camilla #1, Robin#3?  Man either of those would be nauseating,  but I guess it supports the many alternate versions we get of those characters.  Obviously people are buying them in droves.  Miciah a bright light in a putrid cesspool of darkness.  

Hope the community shifts their female votes to eirika and Miciah.  Maybe I should too, what a disaster Camilla and Robin winning would be.  

Well I can't say I'm not disappointed in those mid-term results on the female side. I really do not want ANOTHER Camilla, we have literally already gotten THREE in the span of, what, six months? It's so much worse than Lyn's Valentine and Legendary versions being so close. I was gonna just throw all my votes at Brom, but now I'm thinking of throwing the rest at Eirika.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...Ugh, why the hell is Camilla winning. How can people seriously want a seventh version of her? And I thought so many people were tired of her now. I'm definitely sick of her since I always hated her.

I'm glad to see Alm and Marth at the top though, just as I expected.

Many people really like Camilla; and doesn't care too much about older characters.

But looks like some people are lucky the results were revealed now; it will definitely have effects in the results going forward.

Edited by Troykv

11 minutes ago, TheWill said:

Female Robin beating Eirika... I have no words.

Apparently its because Alpharad (popular Smash youtuber/streamer who is fairly entertaining I'll admit) started a drive supporting Fem!Robin. https://twitter.com/alpharadtv/status/1087573177818066946

Doesn't explain Male!Robin, but it explains Fem!Robin. And hey, I'll take it. Doubly so if it means Camilla gets bounced out as she should be. 

EDIT: I cannot restate this enough If you do not want Camilla to get a slot, vote Micaiah or FemRobin. Has to be one of those two. Can't go for Eirika, or Anna, or anybody else. We don't know how much of a lead Camilla has, it has to be a focused effort. Splitting the effort means Camilla gets a slot. 

Edited by TheNiddo

1 minute ago, Troykv said:

Many people really like Camilla; and doesn't care too much about older characters.

But looks like some people are lucky the results were revealed now; it will definitely have effects in the results going forward.

Duh, of course some people like her. It also seemed that many people were tired of her too though. And she got six versions already, how is that not enough to satisfy her fans?

Also, not caring about older characters is irrelevant.

*sees Bruno at 6th*

Welp, I can't wait for him to steal 2nd from Marth by the time this is over. Other than that (unlike most here), I have no issues if these current four are the winners.

RIP Leif, though. Rein is still about where he was last time, but now Leif is nowhere to be found. Also, don't why people are bothering to vote for Lif and Thrasir when they'll playable by the end of the year anyways.

If I'm reading the midterm results correctly, it would also get us a Farfetched Heroes banner of Ranulf, Haar, Awakening!Anna and Louise.

Edited by Alistair
I find Tellius names hard to spell

4 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

EDIT: I cannot restate this enough If you do not want Camilla to get a slot, vote Micaiah or FemRobin. Has to be one of those two. Can't go for Eirika, or Anna, or anybody else. We don't know how much of a lead Camilla has, it has to be a focused effort. Splitting the effort means Camilla gets a slot. 

I refuse, I will NOT give that blank slate vermin any votes. I'm going Eirika and Micaiah.

Man not Camilla again, I guess she has a big, silent fanbase outside of Sf, Youtube and Reddit huh.

Also Louise 12th, Mangs shenanigans

16 minutes ago, Jotari said:

What? That new Villain guy from Heroes is in the top 10? Sure he's kind of cool but we know like absolutely nothing about him. He's had like a single line. Does actual characterization and narrative just mean nothing to the majority of people voting on this?

That seems to be the case cause otherwise why would Camilla be at first! Not to say Camilla isn't a good character or anything. She's okay one at the very least but this would lead to a 7th camilla like shit I thought y'a'll were sick of her!

Anyway my vote goes to fem!Robin this time. Anything to stop a 7th Camilla from coming from our vote this year. I wouldn't mind if she won CYL 4 but not CYL 3!

Edited by Ottservia