Choose Your Legends 3

Alistair

1 minute ago, Mau said:

This indeed. Like not only can you vote while being logged out, you can make a different logged-out vote on each different device. You can vote on your phone, your PC, your tablet, your work PC, etc. and you can vote differently in each different web browser you have. So if you have a phone, a PC, and a tablet and all have three browsers, you can make 9 votes a day + 1 while being logged in. And then you can have/make multiple accounts too and make 10 votes on each of those accounts. I know at least a few people who make maximum use of that and pretty sure all the trolls are definitely going that far too.

This poll is meant only for those that play Heroes so I really don't get why you shouldn't be logged in for it.

They should fix that next time. Otherwise, I’ll take advantage and keep voting for Marth on my phone.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Book Bro said:

So apparently Robin is 3rd because a Youtuber who doesn't even play Heroes is telling his viewers to vote for her.

Remind me why they allow people to vote without an account? Actually, why isn't the voting done within the app itself? If it were, you limit votes to one per day per player instead of people being able to anonymously vote several times. It's really dumb that people who aren't even fans of Heroes can have this kind of impact on who gets a Brave version.

Indeed, it would have much more sense if you could only vote in the app.  Etika also did something similar in CYL1 with Donnel and he never played Heroes. 

24 minutes ago, Magus of Memery said:

Though why are there 2 BKs in Top 20? Didn't they merge votes (except Anna's because IS hates her)?

They put some rules for the split. Characters are still split if they go by different names for whatever reason. Here are the rules :  https://vote3.campaigns.fire-emblem-heroes.com/character

Edited by Thunderstar

1 minute ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Micaiah is in the top 2!

Please if anyone is willing to give her votes, please do. I really don't want to see her drop out of the top 2 place :( I'll give you a cookie!

It seems like she has a lot of support here and on Reddit. The problem is that she only has average support at best everywhere else. It will really suck if she gets robbed after the midterm results.

1 hour ago, Yexin said:

please don't act like a victim, nobody cares

if you like camilla, then vote for her and ignore all of the hating comments you get, i'm sure they're not wothy of your time

True, acting like a victim also isn't the best behavior. Sometimes I should show more indifference.
And acting emotional about all this is just what the trolls want. There I got a bit too heated.

I am also a bit annoying about Rinkah I guess, there are many players who don't have their favorites in the game and I am not the only one.

1 hour ago, Drakhis said:

Thanks, and I'm hoping to see more love for Rinkah!

I hope so. At least 1 Unit for her would be nice. We will see how this CYL will end. 

5 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Heroes units did decent, now I’m torn between solidifying Miciah’s lead, all in for Bruno, or give Ranulf a vote to put him among the popular enough to get a unit units

Speaking of Bruno, it seems possible that him and Líf will be the male side for the next Farfetched Banner.

8 minutes ago, Stroud said:

I hope so. At least 1 Unit for her would be nice. We will see how this CYL will end. 

I love Rinkah too, I totally want to see her in the game soon!

22 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Micaiah is in the top 2!

Please if anyone is willing to give her votes, please do. I really don't want to see her drop out of the top 2 place :( I'll give you a cookie!

She has only one alt and this is 2019, definitely a more deserving candidate for a brave alt than most top 10 girls in my opinion.

12 minutes ago, Azure the Scale Tipper said:

Speaking of Bruno, it seems possible that him and Líf will be the male side for the next Farfetched Banner.

Bruno yes but I wouldn't count Lif, he will most likely appear when book iii ends, similar to the Muspel generals.

6 hours ago, Hekselka said:

Haar having good dialogue, great boss dialogue and being a god of a unit in Radiant Dawn is what people (that includes me) like about him.

I like Haar because he's a good unit but wherever else I go, he gets overshadowed by Mia and Nephenee so I assume few actually care too much about Haar.

I'd thought Elincia was somehow more popular than Haar too. But then again, I finished RD a long time ago to truly remember.

Also Haar in Brave Redux possibly...?

43 minutes ago, Azure the Scale Tipper said:

Were the comments about stopping Camilla not enough? Also, it’s not just in Heroes it gets toxic. Just look on Reddit, as I have heard that place is way more toxic than here.

If you are looking for extreme reactions/opinions, you won't have a problem to find them online regardless of the matter. 

Sometimes I look for funny stuff in Reddit, but never for discussions. 

Someone doesn't like Camilla and asks others to vote against her? I won't agree to that person, but that's not making the atmosphere toxic in my opinion. 

I'd try to ask what's their real favorite and why they don't support them instead of making a big fus. 

56 minutes ago, Magus of Memery said:

Except Anna's because IS hates her

*them

It makes sense why IS split them up tbh. They aren’t the same person, and it shows when you compare some of them closely. Corrin’s Anna or Chrom’s Anna come to mind as being willing to scam people for money while some like Commander Anna haven’t shown deceitfulness. There’s also Warriors Anna who, from her support with Celica, seemed to have some degree of insecurity iirc about never being able to stand out as her own person.

If any Anna gets in, I hope her name is pronounced differently than Commander Anna’s as reference to either Chrom’s Anna’s or Corrin’s Anna’s support with the avatar

I was discussing with a friend, and we were wondering, is it possible that IS hasn't merged the votes for the Tellius characters and the Archaneans yet?

Or are we just grasping for straws?

Edited by Lau

4 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Hide contents

Day 4 was supposed to go to either Brom or Rinkah but seeing Eliwood in top 3 how could I resist not choosing him instead? Would be great to see the trio all sporting a Brave Alt.

Use Day 5/6 to vote for Brom! Poor guy deserves it!

Everyone spare a vote for Hicks, I just need him to not be the least liked playable character in the franchise again. I've been voting for Leif, but I'm considering switching to Alm or Marth to keep them where they are.

Perhaps it's an unpopular opinion, but I think that OCs shouldn't be added to CYL until the end of the book they were introduced in has finished. Firstly because they barely have character development and no one knows how their arc will develop.

Secondly, the fact that they could prevent characters from the main series being added in Brave Redux/Far-fetched heroes is kind of lame, considering that it seems OCs will get added at the end of the story anyway and the opportunity to add new heroes seems to be decreasing.

Though I forget, did the Laeg/Laev/Helbindi banner happen before Brave Redux last year?

58 minutes ago, Stroud said:

I am also a bit annoying about Rinkah I guess, there are many players who don't have their favorites in the game and I am not the only one.

Nonono, don't feel bad about promoting the character you love the most. This topic lives thanks to people like you.

You are no more annoying than me with Tanith, Fire Emblem Fan with Brom, Cute Chao with Kent and... I forgot the name... That one guy who likes Galle.

Honestly I really hope to see more regular banners for Fates. There are siomany popular characters to add.

11 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Though I forget, did the Laeg/Laev/Helbindi banner happen before Brave Redux last year?

Yes, it did. Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if Loki was originally planned to be on that banner (and if not that one, then the Ylgr & Surtr one).

12 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Perhaps it's an unpopular opinion, but I think that OCs shouldn't be added to CYL until the end of the book they were introduced in has finished. Firstly because they barely have character development and no one knows how their arc will develop.

I agree actually, but it's too late for that.

Disappointed with the predictability of the results and the generally high placement of OCs. 

Not sure whether I'll keep voting for Nasir to try and encourage his appearance on a normal banner, or switch my votes to Eliwood or Chrom to try and kick Marth out of the top 2. Probably Eliwood. He needs a serious alt with good art.

Edited by Etheus

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yes, it did. Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if Loki was originally planned to be on that banner (and if not that one, then the Ylgr & Surtr one).

I hope she wasn't planned for the first banner - it would mean they deliberately held off putting her in the game just so they could put her in Brave Redux, which seems...kinda wrong, tbh.

3 minutes ago, Tree said:

I agree actually, but it's too late for that.

Perhaps, but they might change it next time. Somehow they were convinced to end vote splitting, so maybe they can be convinced to hold off on adding OCs to CYL. And maybe even actually require people to have an account to vote

Just now, Robert of Normandy said:

And maybe even actually require people to have an account to vote

Since they do time-restrict voting on logged-in accounts, I imagine they internally split logged-in votes from the anonymous ones. It wouldn't affect the current poll, but it could affect other decisions.

1 hour ago, Azure the Scale Tipper said:

Were the comments about stopping Camilla not enough? Also, it’s not just in Heroes it gets toxic. Just look on Reddit, as I have heard that place is way more toxic than here.

Things could be worse. I have not seen any Fire Emblem fans disparaging our character's voice actors to the point where it causes them to quit social media, although it is probably only a matter of time before that happens.

And every place I have been claims other places are more toxic. I remember reading a Reddit post discussing a Serenes Forest post on Micaiah and some of their commenters said that our comment section is pretty bad for dissing Micaiah.