Choose Your Legends 3

Alistair

14 minutes ago, Medeus said:

The results should pop up either Friday or Sunday (Monday for Japan). The last Choose Your Legends had its results revealed on Feburary 1st IIRC, three days after its voting concluded, so I imagine we won't have to wait too long for this round either. 

That seems appropriate. Time to head to the high ground. The next feces storm is coming. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to everyone who has voted! More importantly (as a reminder just in case), once the results are out...

Be civil. We understand if you're frustrated that a character you don't like won or a character you do like gets booted out.
However, there is seriously no need to take out your frustration on others, it does nothing but escalate the situation.

Take a deep breath. Go out for a walk. Get a refreshing drink. View some good ol' Reinhardt memes. And come back when you're ready to have a nice discuss-

*incoherent screaming*

Oh dear god no.....

*one large Surtr-sized tsunami approaches*

Spoiler

Image result for fire emblem flora this is fine

12 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Now with the banner trailer out comes the question.

Who voted for Duma this year? =)

I did :)

nFFMeGd.png

Though if I knew he was coming I wouldn't have.

I just realized that Louise went from 72 all the way to 12th spot.

Mangs supports her but he also did that the previous year and sure his sub count has grown but as far as I know it hasn't grown that much that it should jump this high.Which makes me wonder if in this CYL even less people voted than CYL2. 

41 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Maybe people just wanted to rally behind the next Blazing Sword character not yet in the game, since that's a popular game, and she was the most highly ranked remaining one from CYL2.

Hmmm, that could also be the case.

Makes me wonder if we could see a Brave Louise in CYL4/5, assuming of course that Heroes is still a thing by then.

53 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

Hmmm, that could also be the case.

Makes me wonder if we could see a Brave Louise in CYL4/5, assuming of course that Heroes is still a thing by then.

If Heroes doesn't do a dramatic turn around, voter decline is an observable phenomenon and CYL4 comes back, it would be practically guaranteed one of the top four spaces was a "nobody".

By CYL5, you probably edge closer to Serenes/reddit/Gamefaqs/co representing a majority of the voterbase, and there wouldn't be a Lord in the lot.

I had a dream last night about the results. For the male side Alm was 1st and Eliwood second. Marth came in 3rd yet again. As for the female side: Eirika was 1st, some new character was 2nd, Micaiah was 3rd and Camilla was 4th. I did not like those results.

Hoping for Marth and Micaiah to stay in the top 2. If either of them are kicked out I'll be extremely salty. Apologies in advance.

I'll be fine with Camilla, Eirika, Alm, or Eliwood being the other winners. 

17 hours ago, Stroud said:

Scarlet had a better placement as Nina last year. I wish you luck that your votes will at least been seen and that Scarlet places better than last year. Scarlet is also one who had so much potential in Fates writing and they messed up D=. Also I still don't get why she cannot be paired with Ryouma. 

Also did my last votes today with Rinkah, my wish for her to be released this year was too strong.
Hopefully Rinah gets a push compared to last year, but I fear the opposite happend this year, so I don't expect her to be in top 100. I don't mind her appearing after they fixed something about the summoning pools and split them. But this is the last year I hope they care a little more about certain units. 

Somehow I am more interested now to see which placements all the characters overall gotten than the outcome. 

Rinkah was another character I want to see in the game, too. I also wonder about character placements for CYL3.

Scarlet was 150th place in the first event, and 180th in the second.

11 minutes ago, MetalAmethyst said:

Rinkah was another character I want to see in the game, too. I also wonder about character placements for CYL3.

Scarlet was 150th place in the first event, and 180th in the second.

Rinkah, Scarlet, and other Fates units not yet in the game could get a boost from units added in the past year, like Kana, Kaze, Ophelia, and Flora.

Awakening could get similar treatment as its pool of remaining characters shrinks as well, now that we've gotten characters like Morgan, Owain, Aversa, Sumia, Maribelle, and Grima. (Grima could actually get a "real" version now, but it'd seem kind of redundant, and CYL3 was over by the time the Duma trailer went up anyway.)

Also, 3DS beasts might not be taking up as many votes now that they're likely to be coming up soon regardless of their CYL placement. The midway results suggest Selkie dropping slightly, from 12th place among the females to 14th, and Kaden and Keaton dropping out of the top 20 males entirely.

I feel a bit too anxious about the results...

It's only one day and some hours left right? We'll know the results in the Feb 1st?

23 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Any ideas for Brave Micaiah? I want her to use daggers.

They could just punish us and give us Awakening DLC Micaiah.

As for when the results get posted, I’d imagine we’ll see they by the anniversary (Feb. 2). I wouldn’t be surprised if they show up tonight, though.

32 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Micaiah dressed up as Sothe would be fun. Or as Sanaki. Or as Yune. Or as bird Yune. Or as Feh. Or as Ashera, even?

They could take the easy way out and give her her Light Priestess look (and save her Light Sage outfit for the inevitable Legendary alt).

I'm still crossing my fingers for Eirika to make it into the top two. Her and Micaiah winning on the women's side is my ideal situation - as is Eliwood winning for the men (though I'm fine with Marth and Alm).

Brave Micaiah should be interesting. I'd like to see her as the Queen of Daein with a more royally decorated version of her Light Priestess outfit. Part of me also hopes she wields green tomes and retains her Cavalry/Armor effectiveness.

My prediction for titles:

Alm - Brave Leader
Marth - Brave King
Camilla - Brave Beauty
Micaiah - Brave Priestess

I'm thinkng:

Alm = red bow (though this is just want I want to happen. And we STILL don't have a playable red bow yet period!)
Marth = Lance cav I guess
Camilla = Green flier, either tome or axe I guess. She could powercreep herself like Ike did himself lol
Micaiah = Colorless staff