Choose Your Legends 3

Alistair

https://vote3.campaigns.fire-emblem-heroes.com/

So it begins...

EDIT: And it appears characters who appear in multiple games will have votes tallied. The "further details" link doesn't seem to work for me,  so I'm unaware of the details.

Edited by Alistair

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I'm shocked. I didn't expect them to do a third one at all. I'm not going to vote in this one though, as I know that whoever I'd vote for won't win. I predict Marth and Alm for males though, and Micaiah and Nino or Loki for females. Eirika, Tharja, and Camilla would've been reasonable candidates too, but their many alts hurt their chances imo.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, TheNiddo said:

Anyone else constantly getting the Japanese version of the website no matter where they try to access it from? And a bunch of 502 errors? 

I'm getting the 502 errors; may be a sever overload thing, but that's a hypothesis from someone who knows next to nothing about these sorts of things. 

I'm going to vote for Olivia as usual. She was still Top 100 in CYL2, so here's hoping she can at least stay there thanks to being popularized by everyone using her at all times in FEH (I wanna see her in some badass clothes , so I'll try even if it's futile!)

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, I'm shocked. I didn't expect them to do a third one at all. I'm not going to vote in this one though, as I know that whoever I'd vote for won't win. I predict Marth and Alm for males though, and Micaiah and Nino or Loki for females. Eirika, Tharja, and Camilla would've been reasonable candidates too, but their many alts hurt their chances imo.

Why not vote for Elincia then? She was pretty high up. She has a pretty good chance of making it if enough fans of her vote for her.

Well after 15 minutes of fighting 502 errors I managed to change the language to English, and get my Micaiah vote to stick.

Also for most characters they are no longer split up. Marth is the major one, so he probably has males on lock. Its almost guaranteed Marth #1 Alm #2 for males now. 

I am so glad they finally got rid of the vote splitting. Marth's guaranteed now.

Hmm....I probably gonna throw five of my votes in for Micaiah, and save the last two for some obscure favorites.

1 minute ago, ArgentSable said:

Why not vote for Elincia then? She was pretty high up. She has a pretty good chance of making it if enough fans of her vote for her.

lol she wasn't high at all. And as much as I hate it, Micaiah was always a lot higher. She'd get it first. I do wish Elincia was more loved and I'll never understand why she isn't liked more than Micaiah, but it's the sad truth.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

lol she wasn't high at all. And as much as I hate it, Micaiah was always a lot higher. She'd get it first. I do wish Elincia was more loved and I'll never understand why she isn't liked more than Micaiah, but it's the sad truth.

I personally think you should still vote though, even if it's for characters you think won't win. I'm certainly going to go for whichever characters I like, even if they're not even in top half of overall popularity.

1 minute ago, Sentinel07 said:

I personally think you should still vote though, even if it's for characters you think won't win. I'm certainly going to go for whichever characters I like, even if they're not even in top half of overall popularity.

Well, I'm still not going to. It's my choice, not yours. You're free to vote if you wish.

The further details lists the characters & titles that will have merged tallies. Basically, most characters from Shadow Dragon/New Mystery, along with the Tellius games. The exceptions for this rule are if the characters are the same but go by different names (so, basically, Severa from Awakening & Selena from Fates will be under a different tally), there's a certain period of time where the character has changed (I think it's pretty much young v. adult Tiki), and if the character has changed substantially between games (so someone like Hardin).

So, who's everyone voting for?

Welp, with no more votes being split, Marth stands a chance of actually making top 2! Anna can make top 20 if not top 10!

I'm just going to vote on my usual favorites that are available (Cordelia, Eirika, Caeda, Elincia, ...)

1 minute ago, Astellius said:

So, who's everyone voting for?

Mostly Reinhardt though that'll probably be in vain in the face of the Hero-Kings and a few scattered favorites / wants like Nagi or Rutger.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Ehh, the thing is, and I know you won't vote anyway, do keep in mind. Elincia could potentially hit Top 100 and get a alt. It's known that the top CYl units tend to get alts more often (looks at Camilla and then shakes head at Alm) so it's still a possibility. But you do you. I'll just vote in my futile attempt to get Olivia in a cool outift (though I find it hard to believe that anything can beat P!Olivia in looks)

3 minutes ago, ArgentSable said:

Ehh, the thing is, and I know you won't vote anyway, do keep in mind. Elincia could potentially hit Top 100 and get a alt. It's known that the top CYl units tend to get alts more often (looks at Camilla and then shakes head at Alm) so it's still a possibility. But you do you. I'll just vote in my futile attempt to get Olivia in a cool outift (though I find it hard to believe that anything can beat P!Olivia in looks)

She got an alt already though, so that means IS already thinks she's worthy of them. Frederick also already got one, and he ranks even lower, I think. Ryoma's gotten a few. Hrid just recently got one. I just can't think of anyone I would vote for right now that could possibly win or that I'd like to get an alt.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Mostly Reinhardt though that'll probably be in vain in the face of the Hero-Kings and a few scattered favorites / wants like Nagi or Rutger.

Oh, good choices. I, too, would like to see Nagi make an eventual appearance, and I think Rutger is overdue to show up.

2 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

I'd vote for Minerva id the site didn't keep giving me errors. ;~;

I'm facing the same problem, my friend! The bad gateway is preventing us from casting our Minerva votes!