Choose Your Legends 3

Alistair

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am with you. Maybe we can have a Levin Sword Robin this time, although Brave Alm could get the red color and be a Red Archer... unless Brave Alm makes a reference to his father and be a Lance Cavalry Unit (Gold Knight)... But I can also see Brave Marth a Lance Flier, using Caeda's Wing Spear.

This year can be tricky to guess what color each one will be.

Yeah, I'd like to see either that or red bow Alm, I can tell you that. Marth using Caeda's Wing Spear would be kinda funny.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

By chapter 8 her viewpoint has changed. 

Tine: You drove my mother to her death, remember Or do I have to remind you?!

- Im her battle sgainst Blume

@Etrurian emperor

You're not wrong and I agree that they have a good character. Personally it wouldn't feel right for to me to vote for them. But that's just me.

The line were she says Blume (and Ishtore) weren't that bad comes from a conversation she has in the final chapter with Arthur.

4 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

But I have seen with my own eyes people in this very topic say they are switching to Robin and Eirika just to screw over (and they will probably screw over Micaiah instead).

That is just my point. And I will do the same thing and support Camilla from now on. I don't mind seeing Camilla and Micaiah as the top 2 stars.
And out of the top 5 Camilla is just the character I like the most. Sorry for liking her, apparently you have to if you like Camilla...

And with Camilla as a Brave unit we have her out of the way on CYL 4 if it happens could be less toxic. So hopefully CYL 4 will not be a battle over Camillas placement anymore, but people just start to support their favorites. If they switch their decision after the midway announcement its the right to do so. That is what it is for.

4 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

But I have seen with my own eyes people in this very topic say they are switching to Robin and Eirika just to screw over (and they will probably screw over Micaiah instead).

That Micaiah part is what I am afraid too. Camilla can't be dethroned now, and if people rally someone like Eirika(which I like) or robin then possibly it will still be Camilla and said character. And at the end the one who will get hurt is Micaiah with only two versions.

5 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Implying so many of Camilla voters are trolls. I think most of the voters are definitly fans. Or do you mean to argue that all Micaiah voters are fans of her?

@Cysxbefore anything I just want to stress that I didn't vote Camilla ever (I voted some random from Genealogy today because why the heck not) But no I still don't think voting for your favourite character is a bad selfishness.

Yeah apologies, I'm joining mid conversation here

Like I said, it's all about awareness, and context too. People voting for Camilla aren't doing so from a bubble in space, they know she has more representation any character could ask for over only two years of Heroes, they know she got another alt days ago, and they also know many people are frustrated at the whole situation. Yet they do it anyway.

I am rallying Eirika/Micaiah because I like them and I can't stand these Youtube Smash Bros. vote brigades getting someone like Robin from 30th to 3rd. Just goes to show how influential having a social platform is and I just... don't like it. At least Mangs is only influencing Brave Redux compared to actual CYL winners...

10 minutes ago, Jotari said:

The line were she says Blume (and Ishtore) weren't that bad comes from a conversation she has in the final chapter with Arthur.

Oh right, you're right. I knew about Ishtar but I forgot about Blume.

1 minute ago, TheWill said:

I am rallying Eirika/Micaiah because I like them and I can't stand these Youtube Smash Bros. vote brigades getting someone like Robin from 30th to 3rd. Just goes to show how influential having a social platform is and I just... don't like it. At least Mangs is only influencing Brave Redux compared to actual CYL winners...

Sorry, exactly how close to the Top 10 to you have to be to qualify for a Farfetched Heroes-type thing?

Something I feel should be brought up is that a CYL alt can not possibly have the same value as a seasonal alt. A seasonal alt is random whatever, while a CYL alt, just like Leg. alts, has a more serious connotation. It's grounded in who a character is and what relationships they have. Camilla with Garon's armor and Axe, Camilla with Beruka's armor, maybe even Camilla with an horse using Leo's tome since she knows her fair share of magic.

I personally would sacrifice all of Camilla's alts except Adrift and New Year, for a CYL version or a Leg. But the Leg. Is impossible since Xander and Corrin have more priority, so CYL it is.

3 minutes ago, TheWill said:

From what I have heard the youtuber in question is primarily a smash youtuber, Its very likely most of the people who voted her do not play heroes, that already pisses me off but if Miccy loses the 2nd place slot because of it and people trying to sink Camilla, I'm gonna be real mad 

4 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Sorry, exactly how close to the Top 10 to you have to be to qualify for a Farfetched Heroes-type thing?

its the 2 highest placing males and females who are not in the game as of the banners release 

3 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

It doesn't matter. They choose the most popular male and female characters who aren't playable in the game yet. If the top 100 were all units already playable, but places 101 to 104 were new units, they would pick them.

27 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Implying so many of Camilla voters are trolls. I think most of the voters are definitly fans.

well, many people on feh's official japanese twitter, under youtube comments etc. are showing this stupid (because it is) behavior, so that's enough to make me suspicious

of course, trolls are not the major part of camilla's voters, but i'd dare to say they're at least 20% if not more

btw, i think 6 camillas are more than enough to make camilla fans feel satisfied: i would definitely be with even with just a 4th ike, but that's just me, i guess i've been taught not to impose my personal opinions and tastes above others'

27 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Or do you mean to argue that all Micaiah voters are fans of her?

why wouldn't they? why would you want to vote for micaiah if you don' like her? and if you're a troll, then why would you want to vote for micaiah? how could this make anyone salty?

25 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

The difference here is that I haven't seen anyone here say they vote Camilla just for the memes.

well what's surprising about this? i think we're all normal people here

Only that on twitter some people do that

read my answer to Michelaar, they're more than you would think

if they like robin and erika as well, then what's the problem?

i call this switching to a character who we now know has actual chances of winning

plus, if they do manage to overtake camilla, that's just a demonstration of the fact that trolling isn't that powerful

I give less importance to what some random trolls do compared to what Serious Fans on the most Serious Site about FE do.

except trolls are more numerous, compared to this forum's serious people

everyone can vote only once per day whether you're a troll or a serious fan, so yeah, this line doesn't mean that much

it's not that IntSys makes your favorite character win if you're serious, y'know?

Plus, I really feel for people like Ana who said she feels like the only legitimate Robin supporter, while others vote for her only out of hate for Camilla.

i won't comment about alpharad's action... i just won't

Finally I have absolutely 0 intention of taking that bait about people voting for the boobs

i never mentioned camilla's boobs though

Edited by Yexin

1 minute ago, GrandeRampel said:

It doesn't matter. They choose the most popular male and female characters who aren't playable in the game yet. If the top 100 were all units already playable, but places 101 to 104 were new units, they would pick them.

Okay.  So Louise does have a very high chance of making it into a Farfetched Redux or something like that after all.

49 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Am I the only person here that WANTS female Robin to win over Micaiah? I'm sad...

Not, you’re not the only one. Although I’m sure we’ll not coincide in our preferred tops. 

Mine would be:

Males #1 Alm #2 Eliwood

Females #1 Camilla #2 Robin

I want Camilla to win this. I'm not a Camilla fan myself, but I don't really like how much of a distraction she's become to people who vote for characters just to beat her and not voting for characters they actually like. If she doesn't win this now and get banned from later CYL's, this distraction will just occur again, and again, and again until she wins it.

I was Hoping Nino fans would be able to band together to get her to to a top spot. I'm not sure that'll happen with some voters' priorities

Edited by Arcphoenix

7 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Okay.  So Louise does have a very high chance of making it into a Farfetched Redux or something like that after all.

I would say that if Louise doesn't appear in a New Heroes Banner during the year, she will have a guaranteed place on the "Farfetched Redux" banner.

17 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

Something I feel should be brought up is that a CYL alt can not possibly have the same value as a seasonal alt. A seasonal alt is random whatever, while a CYL alt, just like Leg. alts, has a more serious connotation. It's grounded in who a character is and what relationships they have. Camilla with Garon's armor and Axe, Camilla with Beruka's armor, maybe even Camilla with an horse using Leo's tome since she knows her fair share of magic.

I personally would sacrifice all of Camilla's alts except Adrift and New Year, for a CYL version or a Leg. But the Leg. Is impossible since Xander and Corrin have more priority, so CYL it is.

It's exactly what I was thinking. I cannot add something, you've already said it. Thanks. (Funny, the Camillas you're willing to trade are the same as those that I'm willing to trade ^^)

29 minutes ago, Stroud said:

That is just my point. And I will do the same thing and support Camilla from now on. I don't mind seeing Camilla and Micaiah as the top 2 stars.
And out of the top 5 Camilla is just the character I like the most. Sorry for liking her, apparently you have to if you like Camilla...

Thanks, and I'm hoping to see more love for Rinkah!

@Michelaar

Thanks for everything you've said. Like always, I agree with you ^^

Edited by Drakhis

My preferred tops at this point are Marth and Robin/Micaiah at #1 in their respective genders, and Alm and the other of the two females as #2. Though, I will not mind if Camilla is #1 or #2, I’ll just hope we do not get another Camilla alt in between now and then (considering that I’ve heard Camilla’s JP VA is on maternity leave (proud of her), that seems likely).

9 minutes ago, Yexin said:

except trolls are more numerous, compared to this forum's serious people

everyone can vote only once per day whether you're a troll or a serious fan, so yeah, this line doesn't mean that much

Trolls will make multiple accounts just to get more votes in.

At the end of the day, I think the best thing that could've happened is for the current stats to be hidden and just reveal that Camilla won in the end. It sucks that there'll be more Camillia alts but this repeat of "VOTE TO STOP CAMILLA" is pretty bad too.

3 minutes ago, Yexin said:

well, many people on feh's official japanese twitter, under youtube comments etc. are showing this stupid (because it is) behavior, so that's enough to make me suspicious

read my answer to Michelaar, they're more than you would think

if they like robin and erika as well, then what's the problem?

i call this switching to a character who we now know has actual chances of winning

plus, if they do manage to overtake camilla, that's just a demonstration of the fact that trolling isn't that powerful

i never mentioned camilla's boobs though

First of all, sorry for the "boobs" comment. Reading your post again it's clear you meant the troll voters, but everytime I hear about people giving votes to Camilla even if they aren't fans of her, my mind instantly goes to the countless arguments about being fans of her body, not her.

And yes, if people like Robin and Eirika and they wanna vote for her that's fine, but among those who said exactly that, others just said they will switch to Robin to take out Camilla, while others IN THIS VERY TOPIC said "don't vote Eirika, she won't take down Camilla. Vote for Robin and Micaiah instead" without even asking if they liked Micaiah and Robin.

What should I think of these guys?

And I really hope you are exagerrating about the amount of troll votes... for humanity's sake.

But even if you are not, remember that trolls are more likely to explicitly tell you who they voted for, because they crave attention. So it's possible nobody outside of the comments you saw voted her just to troll... I mean she's got lots of votes even in CYL and CYL2 so the majority of her voters can't be trolls...

24 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Sorry for liking her, apparently you have to if you like Camilla...

please don't act like a victim, nobody cares

if you like camilla, then vote for her and ignore all of the hating comments you get, i'm sure they're not wothy of your time

26 minutes ago, Stroud said:

And with Camilla as a Brave unit we have her out of the way on CYL 4 if it happens could be less toxic.

not that this would change anything

we're bound to get a 7th, 8th and even a 9th camilla sooner or later anyway

but if camilla wins, IntSys will get the message that we want more of her, because that's the way they think

cyl has a tremendous impact, and that's the only chance we have to actually show our opinions as a community

that's why i'm not completely fine with either marth and alm winning: they're main lords, they're gonna get alts anyway

Oh and yeah like some other people I'm also dissapointed in Eirika and Camilla's placement. Camilla has way more alts and they're a lot more recent. Eirika lost some votes because of her alt last year after all.

Edited by Hekselka