Choose Your Legends 3

Alistair

Why did it come out now? Last year it was with the anniversary. Will they announce the results in the anniversary then?

I honestly don't know who to vote. I think I will go with Marth (I would prefer 10 Marths rather than 10 Camillas), Alm (Justice needs to be served), Eirika (she has alts but I still like her a lot), Mila/Naga (haven't decided yet who exactly but it is mostly for Farfetched heroes and mythic since they are god like), the Veronica of this year (if they announce the results midway and there is a pleasant surprise then I will vote for it). Also I hope Micaiah has enough fans to get votes since I am full right now and that brigand boss is still votable (for the memes).

Edited by SuperNova125

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Midnox said:

Man, if another dark horse victory like Veronica last year happens to her, it’d be kick ass

Yeah, I hope so!

5 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

FOR A WORLD WITHOUT PANTS!

Give me nudity or give me death! For the liberation of mankind from the evils of prudishness and the fashion industry!

While I would not be voting for any husbandos, I will be rooting for you guys!

Does anyone seemed to be having trouble voting through the mobile versions? I did tried to use the two iPads to vote Marth for Day 1 and the mini window won't let me scroll down to select Yes to Choose Marth after I pressed the "Choose This Hero" button?

I'm voting for refreshers. It is Phina's, Lara's, Larum's, Elphin's, Nils', Tethys', & Rafiel's turn to dance in the sun. (I feel bad for leaving out Laylea, but she's basically Lene in personality and older looking Lara)

It's about time they tallied votes. Looks like Marth and Anna have a good shot of winning then.

2 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Does anyone seemed to be having trouble voting through the mobile versions? I did tried to use the two iPads to vote Marth for Day 1 and the mini window won't let me scroll down to select Yes to Choose Marth after I pressed the "Choose This Hero" button?

Are you using your iPad horizontally? Try using it vertically. The same thing happened to me :)

8 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

Why did it come out now? Last year it was with the anniversary. Will they announce the results in the anniversary then?

CYL2 launched literally the same day last year, not on the anniversary.

3 minutes ago, Lau said:

Are you using your iPad horizontally? Try using it vertically. The same thing happened to me :)

Thanks. I managed to rotate the screen, but I saw the button that I was trying to select was visible enough during in vertical view.

Edited by King Marth 64

10 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

I'm voting for refreshers. It is Phina's, Lara's, Larum's, Elphin's, Nils', Tethys', & Rafiel's turn to dance in the sun. (I feel bad for leaving out Laylea, but she's basically Lene in personality and older looking Lara)

It's about time they tallied votes. Looks like Marth and Anna have a good shot of winning then.

Anna is still out pretty much. It's only her Shadow Dragon and Mystery of the Emblem versions getting merged. Others are still separate.

4 minutes ago, Florete said:

CYL2 launched literally the same day last year, not on the anniversary.

Oh my bad then, I wonder why I thought that it was in the anniversary in a Feh channel.

On another note, I could vote Tiki instead of Mila/Naga but I don't want to see her as a non dragon unit.

2 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Anna is still out pretty much. It's only her Shadow Dragon and Mystery of the Emblem versions getting merged. Others are still separate.

Poor Anna. I'm hoping she pulls through. Looks like it's up to Awakening Anna to seize the day alongside Micaiah.

I promised some member here a vote for Elena and that is now done.

I'll think tomorrow about who I want to vote for next but certainly all votes will go towards characters not yet in the game.

I'm wondering if I should vote for obscure characters I like who probably won't make the top 300 anyway (and thus waste the votes?) or just go for characters that have a shot at scoring high.

(wouldn't vote for him but I'm still annoyed Lekain isn't yet in there)

Edited by Vince777

Ok my mobile votes go all to Best onee-chan Laegjarn. My first PC vote  went to Leila and I will  give some votes to Sain, Pent Cecilia, Haar, Titania too. Well If Micaiah will do well, I might switch my PC votes to any likeble character who is not her and have chance get in.

38 minutes ago, TheWill said:

Good to see you still here~

I voted for Eirika too!

It's been a while, huh? I'm always happy to see a fellow Eirika fan! 

Let's hope this time she'll win CYL! 

Besides trying to push someone who is an actual contender to the top, voting helps push your own favorites to higher rank which could figure into if they get in the game or not.  

All my votes will go to the tragic heroine Altena.  

My first vote go to Edward from Radiant Dawn.

I'm bored of speedy sword girls, we need more sword boys !!

Come Edward fans, let's vote him together

Edited by Ginko

I've already said who I wanted to vote and it's obvious. I'm sorry if it will make people unhappy but I've said it I do it. I can change later with an OC (Who is not Loki), but I will not say her name ^^ I'm voting this OC if she gets enough: 10 votes for her on this topic (Time to see if I will have to change my vote ^^)

For the winner, I think that Marth will be the winner, and I'm expecting Alm to win too.

For the woman, the one I'm currently voting for can win, but she will be called Deadly sins. But I'm expecting Selkie to be at the top this time, along with Micaiah, Eirika and Tharja.