Choose Your Legends 3

Alistair

8 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I'm really glad you guys &  @XRay got the results you wanted. I only wish Camilla was 1st place for all you to enjoy your victory.

All of you deserve it after all that passive aggressiveness the past month.

Thanks! Camilla is in, so it's already perfect for me ^^

I don't know who you voted for, but it seems like Eliwood was your favorite Lord so I'm glad for you that he made it!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Drakhis said:

Thanks! Camilla is in, so it's already perfect for me ^^

I don't know who you voted for, but it seems like Eliwood was your favorite Lord so I'm glad for you that he made it!

Actually I think Eliwood is the best/most well written lord, but I'm incredibly surprise (& sad for Marth) that he got 2nd place. My favorite Lord by far is Lucina.

I should really change my avatar since I didn't really like Blazing Sword as much I wanted to.

I voted M!Robin & Azura even though I already knew they were never going to win. I voted for Eliwood & Marth whenever I wasn't using my Nintendo Account & I voted for Micaiah & Camilla because I got fed up with all the crap their fanbase had to deal with over the years.

16 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I'm really glad you guys &  @XRay got the results you wanted. I only wish Camilla was 1st place for all you to enjoy your victory.

All of you deserve it after all that passive aggressiveness the past month.

Thanks. Honestly, with males and females combined she got 3rd place.

Third out of the entire Fire Emblem cast is frickin' impressive I say. I literally could not be happier than this. About Camilla I mean...

Because I checked were the other two fine ladies I voted placed.

Tanith is 358th which isn't beyond hope, but she still got way less votes than Sigrun and Marcia. She is the least popular flier of Tellius oof. She really needs to be carried into the game by the popularity of Sanaki and Sigrun.

Jeanne on the other hand is 530th out of about 600. Oof...

I mean I expected it, she is a hidden unit (you can't get more hidden than having to fuck up and let other units die in order to exist) in a japan only game.

But still, big oof.

quite perfect results for me, considering the previous situation

i love micaiah 1st and camilla 2nd: micaiah gets her 300/350 sp skill and her fans are happy, while camilla's out for next CYLs' votations but her fans are happy nonetheless

as always, the male side is the more interesting to me, and i'm super happy with alm getting 1st place and eliwood 2nd

i'm quite sorry for marth, but i think he's already fine with his gorgeous legendary version

i expect cyl 4 to be veeeery boring, with a higly possible edelgard and anna or frobin in top 2, but we don't even know if the game's actually gonna make it to have a cyl 4 in the first place so who knows

definitely going for sigurd and soren next year

btw, i'm repeating my brave heroes suggestions

Alm - Lance Cavalry (Rudolf) with Angel Ring as his personal skill (i expect something like renewal 3 + cooldown count -1 every turn)

Eliwood - Sword Armor (Elbert) or Red Tome Infantry (Eleanora)

Micaiah - Staff Infantry (Sephiran) with a Mantle as her personal skill or Infantry Dagger (Sothe)

Camilla - Axe Armor (Garon)

Edited by Yexin

3 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Actually I think Eliwood is the best/most well written lord, but I'm incredibly surprise (& sad for Marth) that he got 2nd place. My favorite Lord by far is Lucina.

Yeah, I like how Eliwood is written (But I prefer Hector over him ^^). I'm a bit sad for Marth's fans, but he may get his chance next year! Lucina is a strange but good lord ^^

4 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I voted M!Robin & Azura even though I already knew they were never going to win. I voted for Eliwood & Marth whenever I wasn't using my Nintendo Account & I voted for Micaiah & Camilla because I got fed up with all the crap their fanbase had to deal with over the years.

Three different kinds of votes, but they are all goods one ^^

4 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

Tanith is 358th which isn't beyond hope, but she still got way less votes than Sigrun and Marcia. She is the least popular flier of Tellius oof. She really needs to be carried into the game by the popularity of Sanaki and Sigrun.

Jeanne on the other hand is 530th out of about 600. Oof...

Both of them are unknown to new players, it may explain why, but still, big oof like you said ^^

4 minutes ago, Yexin said:

i expect cyl 4 to be veeeery boring, with a higly possible edelgard and anna or frobin in top 2, but we don't even know if the game's actually gonna make it to have a cyl 4 in the first place so who knows

I'm guessing there will be an all-Anna banner this year. All of the Annas have risen up tremendously in CYL this year from what I see.

The only character I voted for that made the top 100 is Python... at 100th.

Edited by Vince777

@GrandeRampel

Well, so as long as you're happy.

I'm just glad to meet another Adachi fan.

11 minutes ago, Drakhis said:

Three different kinds of votes, but they are all goods one ^^

Yea, that's kinda my motto now.

Being spiteful while enjoying the other little things.

14 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Azelle reclaimed his rank as the most popular first gen who's not yet into the game.

First gen male maybe.

Otherwise you are dismissing both Erinys and Brigid.

4 hours ago, Vince777 said:

I'm guessing there will be an all-Anna banner this year. All of the Annas have risen up tremendously in CYL this year from what I see.

lmao if they atually do it

i don't understand all this recent anna love

i mean sure, she's the series' mascot, but... what else is she except this?

i personally never liked anna that much even though her recurrence was quite funny, but since awakening she's become a greedy ass merchant, basically an 200% more extreme version of past annas, and i don't like this

Edited by Yexin

19 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

Big mood. Adachi needs more love. I swear if he isn't playable in Persona 5 Arena...

That's strange, I could've sworn he's one of the most popular antagonists.

Marth lost again...TBF Eliwood and especially Alm deserve an alt more than him at this point, but it's still seriously disappointing that FE's original lord hasn't won a CYL yet. On the female side I'm just surprised that Micaiah beat out Camilla for 1st place. Now to wait and see what kinds of units we're getting.

As for my ballot, as I anticipated earlier I cast >1% of Farina's 449 votes. Ranking-wise she got 360, which is unsurprisingly awful.

I wasn't expecting Micaiah to go first, I had heard people people not liking her but I am happy. Also she will get a personal skill when she comes out so that's a plus. Now as to how the units will be. 

Alm, a lance cavalier (Rudolf) the first placed males most of the time get the outfit of a deceased family member of theirs (Ike-Greil Hector-his brother). Or his conqueror outfit in that case a bow. He will get a personal skill and I hope it is scendscale.

Eliwood, I don't know he could be a sword but also a lance. His outfit will be either Elbert's or his white one at the ending of blazing blade.

Camilla, most likely an axe as I can't see ant of the 3 others being. She will in a attire similar to Garon's.

Saved the best one for last. Micaiah, now she could be a staff unit but wouldn't that be more fitting for mythic version? So she could have a queen of Daein outfit and use any weapon. I just hope she is has her armor/cavalry effectiveness and she stands out. She will also have a personal skill.

So concering the next Farfetched banner:

Top 10 female contenders: Awakening Anna, Selkie, Louise, Thrasir, Jill, Panne, Velouria, Rinea, Severa, and Lethe.

Top 10 male contenders: Bruno, Líf, Ranulf, Haar, Keaton, Kaden, Caineghis, Conrad, Nils, and Shinon.

Waiting with Selkie until the next Farfetched would be a disgrace since she was the highest contender for Farfetched last year already and is still not in the game, so imo she should be the very next beast released. I think there's a high chance for her to be on a Fates beasts banner together with Velouria, Keaton, and Kaden. And if not, those three will very probably be released in the game before next Farfetch'd anyway looking at their high ratings from last year too. I also think Ranulf, Panne, and Caineghis will be released sooner with beasts being the new thing now and them being very popular.

Louise and Nils, together with Pent and Rath, are highly asked for characters so I really do hope they just get their own banner before Farfetched happens.

Líf and Thrasir will probably be added as soon as book 3 ends just like the Book 2 OCs. I do hope this happens before the next Farfetched cause adding them to that would just be a waste imo, would rather have characters that have way less chance of normally appearing in the game. Bruno I could see being added to Farfetched, after Loki was added to the last one and Bruno wasn't released after Book 1 so who knows when they were planning to release him normally.

So that leaves me with:
Females: Awakening Anna, Jill, Rinea, Severa, or Lethe.
Males: Bruno, Haar, Conrad, or Shinon.

I don't think there's any chance Awakening Anna is released earlier so her and Bruno are def on my prediction list for Farfetched. As for the second place for both genders I'm not sure, I see Jill and Haar mentioned a lot as characters wishing to be added so I'd like to assume they're added earlier. Then again, I also though Kliff would be added way earlier being the last SoV villager, and we did just have a Radiant Dawn banner, who knows when we'll see one again. And Rinea and Conrad could be on another SoV banner, if we ever get one that is.

So Tl;dr, my prediction for Farfetched 3.0:

Awakening Anna, Jill, Bruno, Haar

Edited by Mau

I don't think we'll wait long for another Tellius banner.

Going by unreleased characters, Tellius did very good this year in CYL. Second to Fates only and better than Awakening.

Wouldn't be surprised if it got two more banners this year.

Edited by Vince777