Choose Your Legends 3

Alistair

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really want any of the top females to win because they already have so many alts. Micaiah wouldn't be bad as she only has one alt. Marth... I can't decide since he has two alts already, but he's the original lord of the series and he only has one seasonal and one legendary. Alm would be good to win and I'm hoping Chrom doesn't. I like him, but he has so many alts already. 

For me... I'm voting thusly:

Kent, Kent, Kent, Kent, Kent, Kent, Kent. 

I doubt it'll make a difference, but I will keep on doing so until I get him in the game. 

Edited by Cute Chao

16 minutes ago, Azure the Scale Tipper said:

Out of respect to Marth fans, I will vote for Marth until the halfway point, and then I’ll see who I’ll vote for.

I won’t waste votes for him, as I’m fairly certain he’ll get his deserved spot among the Brave Heroes 

6 minutes ago, Midnox said:

I won’t waste votes for him, as I’m fairly certain he’ll get his deserved spot among the Brave Heroes 

Okay, maybe I’ll spam Adult Tiki votes then. I’d pick her over any objectively best option.

11 minutes ago, zuibangde said:

I hope Charlotte can reach a ranking high enough to qualify for 'farfetched heroes' so she can break the alt only curse (and bring Firesweep axe with her). 

Farfetched is going to be Beasts fiesta. Only hope is that the Fates beasts get a banner before Farfetched... which is very, very possible.

I don't see her outperforming the Cat Laguz, though.

Edited by TheWill

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Less kidding and more serious, well they can repaint his armor Part 4 Disciples of Order gold. Since his true allegiance is to someone allied to Order. That is something at least.

But then he'd be the Gold Knight.

@Zelgius

It would probably be better to pick one or the other for best results, not that it matters all that much. I'm guessing Zelgius will get a legendary alt anyway.

Edited by Tree

18 minutes ago, TheWill said:

Farfetched is going to be Beasts fiesta. Only hope is that the Fates beasts get a banner before Farfetched... which is very, very possible.

I don't see her outperforming the Cat Laguz, though.

I hate to admit that Charlotte getting in through CYL3 is pretty slim. I think CYL2 was when she was closest to getting into the game. Charlotte was the 3rd highest placing female unit that wasn't in the game yet back then (beasts were excluded and then Loki and Aversa who ranked above her got in). 

Edited by zuibangde

I would have spent most of my votes on Laegjarn but considering she already got an excellent alt, I'll just give her a few. Most of mine will go to Micaiah, the only character on the women's side that has much of a chance. I'll also send some love in the direction of Lyon.

Not that they don't deserve the win, per se, but Marth and Alm winning would be a bit of a snore for me. Someday Eliwood...someday.

8 hours ago, Icelerate said:

Lekain is still not votable. What the heck IS? 

We needed room for Brigand Boss. Only plot important villains for CYL.

10 hours ago, Midnox said:

I’m not expecting Laegjarn to win, but I’m voting for her anyway

6 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

F*ck it! I'm gonna believe in the combined votes and vote for Tanith 7 times!

I'm detecting a lot of culture in this thread.

Started this off by voting Micaiah, Arvis, and Elincia on my Nintendo accounts.

Hoping for a top 4 of Marth, Alm, Micaiah, and Eirika. I suspect Chrom and Camilla might still rank highly though.

Last year I showed my loyalty to Julia by voting for her every day. This time I'll vote for Julia, Jill, Tine, Sara and then (assuming we'll get mid vote results) I'll vote for Eirika or Micaiah depending on who has the best chance to win.

35 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

Marth gets all my votes. It's only fitting.

I have already been told that Marth is likely going to be good enough to get first place.

Of course, you might be one of those people who need to.

Vote for Kill Jill, mongrels. At least that's where my votes will go. RIP Anna, IS hates you.

I do hope they announce mid-results since it's going to be interesting to see if the general view of Fates' overpresentation and alts has actually tilted towards the negative. If it did that would give IS a very clear message.

6 hours ago, IEatLasers said:

I really only want Chrom but no way he can beat 

Marth, Reinhardt, Alm, and Eliwood (going to get the Hector vote) 

on the girls side...No way can Lethe or my Nepheene win 

but she may get enough votes to get an alt (Nephenee, i mean) that would be nice for us who actually like alts. 

4 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

but she may get enough votes to get an alt (Nephenee, i mean) that would be nice for us who actually like alts. 

I'd rather semi-serious alts than seasonals.

Anyway, decided to go for my favorites not in the game. Eyvel will be tomorrow then not sure.

49 minutes ago, Azure the Scale Tipper said:

I have already been told that Marth is likely going to be good enough to get first place.

Of course, you might be one of those people who need to.

If I may just say: a lot of people are getting too overconfident with Marth, I'm a bit worried that too many people will assume that he doesn't need their votes when in actuality, he does. Of course, places like Reddit and Serenes are just a small percentage of voters, but still.