Jump to content
Byliyth

Coming out stories?

Recommended Posts

Recently, I came out to most of my family through the good ol' "Go to Disneyworld and just tell em' on a ride," with it ending pretty well, and now it's got me thinking about how others have come out.  There are so many brave people who've done this and I'm just interested in other's experiences.

(p.s. If you haven't come out yet, you're still valid and I'm here to support ya)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While this is an interesting topic, i don't feel i would be able to share this in Serenes Forest because this is a gamming forum after all, it just feels too much a personal experience to throw here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RexBolt said:

While this is an interesting topic, i don't feel i would be able to share this in Serenes Forest because this is a gamming forum after all, it just feels too much a personal experience to throw here.

Some people post pictures of themselves and stuff, I'm sure it's not too big of a deal, right? It's definitely a good thing if people feel comfortable talking about something like this since it helps reinforce how normal and perfectly fine it is to be LGBTQ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Johann said:

Some people post pictures of themselves and stuff, I'm sure it's not too big of a deal, right? It's definitely a good thing if people feel comfortable talking about something like this since it helps reinforce how normal and perfectly fine it is to be LGBTQ.

Yeah you are right. Guess i just still feel too emotional about mine then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RexBolt said:

Yeah you are right. Guess i just still feel too emotional about mine then.

It's okay, it's a big thing. Remember, you don't have to say yours, you're still valid either way!~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Yeah you are right. Guess i just still feel too emotional about mine then.

Totally understandable, I'm not LGBTQ so I can't truly imagine how difficult that kind of personal journey can be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whatever homosexuality I have isn't all that pronounced (I'm into "traps" don't really like that term, but can't think of the right one, and that's about it), and sexual preference has never been a big issue for me (fairly liberal and open-minded family), so I don't really have a "coming out" story of my own.  But I do live in a fairly liberal town, and I will say a lot of the people I know who have come out have generally been happier since their coming out, or they at least have a supportive community ready to help them through difficult times.  So generally speaking, my LGBTQ community is doing alright.  I mean, could always be better, but definitely not the worst place for someone outside of the societal norms to live.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ertrick36 said:

I'm into "traps" don't really like that term, but can't think of the right one, and that's about it

"Trap" is considered a slur since it's pretty offensive trans women and crossdressing men, primarily due to how badly some men react when discovering that the women they're attracted to isn't a cis woman (sometimes leading to murder). The term you're looking depends on the person's identity, and it's not a homosexual attraction unless you're attracted to a drag queen when they're out of their persona.

Here's a really good in-depth video on the subject from ContraPoints, who discusses these subjects a lot:

 

Edited by Johann

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well this sounds like a cute topic. (Your avi is cute too OP.)

 

Although the topic is a bit difficult for me. I'd hazard I'm most likely asexual, but my close interactions with fellow human beings outside of family is so limited (quite introspective due to Asperger’s) I can't be certain of that.

And then I have a certain persona I use with this site, but I don't know how much the mask is a mask and how much actually a reality, I have reason to doubt it true, but I can’t rule it out presently. Sexuality is an open question for which I need more evidence (whether I’m willing to seek it is another question, being introspective, the necessary evidential interactions aren’t necessarily something I’d look forward to in the short-term). 

I’m partly willing to blame the lenses from which I view the world somehow influencing me to think this is an essential question/aspect of human existence one needs an answer for. And while for some it is, for others, it may not be so relevant. In a sense, I question how much of sexuality feelings are the product of culture and society as opposed to innate to me. Am I what I am if anything because of my human environment? Is there is issue with such a thing? We all are products of our times in some way, so in that perspective, it shouldn’t be. (Admittedly, this is in a way what I get for skipping on ever taking a gender studies course even though I was history.)

I did kinda stumble out this uncertain position to someone close once after a bout of particularly strong unease which shook me (message me if you’d like the details, I’d be willing to share, but not quite so openly), so I have them knowing of it, they understand. After that, I returned to normal. And while in my head I’ve practiced how to describe this state of mine a thousand times and written it down a few, actually trying to say it IRL is more difficult and uneasing.

Not that I need to do so, I’m sincerely and honestly fine as is. But saying you’ll die alone (yeah I can word that better- celibate is a positive spin for this) isn’t exactly the most joyous of messages to put out there. Sure there is some family for me, but in a sense, a sexuality, even if weak, would be in my favor, or so I think. I've still ~2/3rd of an average human lifespan to mull it over though, I've time.

Admittedly, I do in a way like having this little drama in my mind. If I didn’t, I might have to invent a new one to give me some mental entertainment. It's been amusing for years now. And that might just evidence to say this is farce- there is no real "uncertainty". 

 

Edit: Sorry if the came off as vain or anything with all that. I never truly expressed my support for the LGBTQ community in the above save the vaguest first statement, so here I offer it. Let love and one's sense of self be as free and varied as the forms life itself takes on this wonderful blue dot.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Johann said:

"Trap" is considered a slur since it's pretty offensive trans women and crossdressing men, primarily due to how badly some men react when discovering that the women they're attracted to isn't a cis woman (sometimes leading to murder). The term you're looking depends on the person's identity, and it's not a homosexual attraction unless you're attracted to a drag queen when they're out of their persona.

Yeah, perhaps I should've worded it better.  And I should've known better than to use that term, because I did know in the back of my mind the term's nature as a slur.  So I apologize for that.

With that said, I feel I'm honestly in the same boat as Interdimensional Observer in that I don't completely understand my sexuality - I don't know what actually attracts me.

9 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Not that I need to do so, I’m sincerely and honestly fine as is. But saying you’ll die alone (yeah I can word that better- celibate is a positive spin for this) isn’t exactly the most joyous of messages to put out there. Sure there is some family for me, but in a sense, a sexuality, even if weak, would be in my favor, or so I think. I've still ~2/3rd of an average human lifespan to mull it over though, I've time.

It's a senseless notion to suggest you need to have a sexual or romantic partner (those are different things, not necessarily mutually exclusive, but different) to have a fulfilling life.  I'd even say it's another symptom of the ever-so-flawed ideal of the nuclear family that was created as a means to combat against communist ideals (the main communist ideal being the erasure of the concept of family) back in the Cold War.

I think that you having friends and family ought to be enough.  Sure, I know that probably doesn't do much to ease your feeling, but in my mind the idea of "dying alone" more applies to selfish people who have underhanded many people throughout their lives.  Someone like a heartless CEO who doesn't give his workers much in the way of a livable wage or benefits and sees his spouse as little more than a trophy is someone who will die alone.  But someone like a dear friend of mine who is asexual and gives my friends and I gifts, favors, and companionship (all of which are of course returned in kind) is definitely not someone who is going to die alone even though he will almost certainly not have a romantic partner in the end.

And like you said, you have time.  Everyone has time to figure out their own sexuality and what they want to do with that, and there's no sense rushing it or feeling like you have any obligation to anyone or society.  You are a perfectly valid person no matter what your sexual orientation is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Straight. Never had the whole LGBTQ "coming out" experience per-se. I had something else that made me particularly sympathetic to the struggle though--a moment of solidarity, if you will.

So I may or may not have mentioned this at some point in earlier threads--but I was raised in a very conservative Jewish family. Conservative politics. Conservative religiosity. Conservative attitudes on dating, sex, homosexuality, marriage...  (which I for a while just sorta parroted without really questioning. Its what kids do) 

...anyways...  

Part of the "family values" I was evidently supposed to have been instilled with by way of this upbringing was "white jewish boys belong with white jewish girls," which never really resonated with me and which I disregarded completely the moment I started dating. 

...this was tolerated (but frowned upon) when my first girlfriend was catholic--but hey--at least she was still white. It was the butt of jokes at holiday dinners. My parents got shit that they had raised a "Goy Boy." I got barbs to the effect of "what--are you gonna be decorating Christmas trees now?" and increasingly aggressive reminders that we had still-living Holocaust survivors in the family. 

But again--white girlfriend. Very white girlfriend. Blonde-haired, blue-eyed, German-sounding-last-name white girlfriend. Frowned upon, but tolerated.

My second girlfriend was black. Thats when everything boiled over. 

I was not on speaking terms with my parents for about 2 years--we had a pretty ugly falling-out at the start of that relationship. They forbid it. "How could you think this is okay--this isn't how we raised you," or some such nonsense. I refused to break it off. Things--escalated.   

As far as they were concerned, I was a wayward degenerate.
As far as I was concerned, they were backwards-thinking old racists. 

I had a "coming out" moment of sorts where I basically had to tell them their faith was not my faith and their beliefs were not my beliefs and I would never be romantically compatible with someone who believed what they believed; I was never going to be the son who settled down with a "nice Jewish girl." 

They didn't take it well. 

_______ 

The relationship ended. Cooler heads prevailed. Me and my family reconciled, they accepted that I am who I am and I accepted that they are who they are and we moved past it. 

Took a while to get there and it was a rough road.

What stood out to me throughout that whole experience is that there is no feeling worse in the world than being in love with someone (love is a beautiful thing) and having people who you thought loved you unconditionally hate you for it--for what??? Because some nonsensical, bullshit, old-world prejudices and superstitions put it in their head that your love is wrong??? 

Its the worst. 

I don't think its any coincidence that at the same time I was going through this, I found myself increasingly interested in LGBT-advocacy + getting involved with gay-straight alliance causes and projects.  Obvious parallels are obvious. 

There was a point later on down the line after everything had blown over where, just out of curiosity, I asked my dad: what would you have done if I had told you I was gay? 

His answer was literally: As long as your boyfriend was a Silverman or a Goldberg, I think we could have accepted it. But you. You always had to push the envelope. You would have brought home a Tyrone or a Jamaal.     

...
I think he was serious...
 

21 hours ago, Byliyth said:

Recently, I came out to most of my family through the good ol' "Go to Disneyworld and just tell em' on a ride," with it ending pretty well

^^^
Wouldn't it be nice if it was always that easy

Edited by Shoblongoo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

Straight. Never had the whole LGBTQ "coming out" experience per-se. I had something else that made me particularly sympathetic to the struggle though--a moment of solidarity, if you will.

So I may or may not have mentioned this at some point in earlier threads--but I was raised in a very conservative Jewish family. Conservative politics. Conservative religiosity. Conservative attitudes on dating, sex, homosexuality, marriage...  (which I for a while just sorta parroted without really questioning. Its what kids do) 

...anyways...  

Part of the "family values" I was evidently supposed to have been instilled with by way of this upbringing was "white jewish boys belong with white jewish girls," which never really resonated with me and which I disregarded completely the moment I started dating. 

...this was tolerated (but frowned upon) when my first girlfriend was catholic--but hey--at least she was still white. It was the butt of jokes at holiday dinners. My parents got shit that they had raised a "Goy Boy." I got barbs to the effect of "what--are you gonna be decorating Christmas trees now?" and increasingly aggressive reminders that we had still-living Holocaust survivors in the family. 

But again--white girlfriend. Very white girlfriend. Blonde-haired, blue-eyed, German-sounding-last-name white girlfriend. Frowned upon, but tolerated.

My second girlfriend was black. Thats when everything boiled over. 

I was not on speaking terms with my parents for about 2 years--we had a pretty ugly falling-out at the start of that relationship. They forbid it. "How could you think this is okay--this isn't how we raised you," or some such nonsense. I refused to break it off. Things--escalated.   

As far as they were concerned, I was a wayward degenerate.
As far as I was concerned, they were backwards-thinking old racists. 

I had a "coming out" moment of sorts where I basically had to tell them there faith was not my faith and their beliefs were not my beliefs and I would never be romantically compatible with someone who believed what they believed; I was never going to be the son who settled down with a "nice Jewish girl." 

They didn't take it well. 

_______ 

The relationship ended. Cooler heads prevailed. Me and my family reconciled, they accepted that I am who I am and I accepted that they are who they are and we moved past it. 

Took a while to get there and it was a rough road.

What stood out to me throughout that whole experience is that there is no feeling worse in the world than being in love with someone (love is a beautiful thing) and having people who you thought loved you unconditionally hate you for it--for what??? Because some nonsensical, bullshit, old-world prejudices and superstitions put it in their head that your love is wrong??? 

Its the worst. 

I don't think its any coincidence that at the same time I was going through this, I found myself increasingly interested in LGBT-advocacy + getting involved with gay-straight alliance causes and projects.  Obvious parallels are obvious. 

There was a point later on down the line after everything had blown over where, just out of curiosity, I asked my dad: what would you have done if I had told you I was gay? 

His answer was literally: As long as your boyfriend was a Silverman or a Goldberg, I think we could have accepted it. But you. You always pushed the envelope. You would have had to bring home a Tyrone or a Jamaal.     

...
I think he was serious...
 

^^^
Wouldn't it be nice if it was always that easy

Man, thank you for sharing this. I hope everything is okay for you now. Must've been tough...

 

11 minutes ago, Azure the Scale Tipper said:

Should this be in Serious Discussion? Just wanted to make sure.

I mean, it's a natural thing that some people do. I could see why it might go there but there's mostly violence related stuff there, and I don't want "coming out" to be related with that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Byliyth said:

Man, thank you for sharing this. I hope everything is okay for you now. Must've been tough...

 

I mean, it's a natural thing that some people do. I could see why it might go there but there's mostly violence related stuff there, and I don't want "coming out" to be related with that...

This was years ago already. Took it in as a life experience and turned it into something positive; what else can ya do?

Now I'm a civil rights attorney, and I sue people for unlawful harassment/discrimination on the basis of things like race and sexual orientation. (take a wild guess what motivated me to go down that life-path)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shoblongoo said:

This was years ago already. Took it in as a life experience and turned it into something positive; what else can ya do?

Now I'm a civil rights attorney, and I sue people for unlawful harassment/discrimination on the basis of things like race and sexual orientation. (take a wild guess what motivated me to go down that life-path)  

We need more people like you in the world! Thank you for your services~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Byliyth said:

and I don't want "coming out" to be related with that...

And in a perfect world, this should not be a topic, in a perfect world, there should be no such thing as "coming out". For the happy reason that acceptance is so thoroughly widespread that one never need "hide in" ever in their lives, that from the age of four, fourteen, or twenty four, one can, without having anyone ask for a double take of disbelief, be as they want to be.

Alas, that is not the world we live in, not yet at least. May the "Whig interpretation of history"- of things ultimately ever advancing towards progress- end up, if not as historical law, then by happy coincidence, the path history will imitate in the long term.

 

6 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

It's a senseless notion to suggest you need to have a sexual or romantic partner (those are different things, not necessarily mutually exclusive, but different)

I understand this. I happened to read a history of Al-Andalus which mentioned there being homoromanticism (romantic love without sex to one of the same gender), homoeroticism (sexual attraction to the same gender- but not necessarily wanting sex with another individual), and homosexuality- liking physical sex with individuals of the same sex. Of course, one can add homosocial- platonic nonromantic and asexual liking for the same sex. And one can replace the phrase "homo" with "hetero" or "bi/pan" on any and all of these terms.

Figuring out what I want/am of these, if any, is the question.

 

6 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

I'd even say it's another symptom of the ever-so-flawed ideal of the nuclear family that was created as a means to combat against communist ideals (the main communist ideal being the erasure of the concept of family) back in the Cold War.

Reminds me of the Lavender Scare, I read a chapter on it during my American Urban History course. I have the chapter still, but I don't remember the author's name. Very fascinating it was. Apparently during the 1930s and 1940s, as FDR rapidly expanded the federal government, it caused a need for more officer workers. And among these new 700 thousand arrivals to DC in this period (5000 new workers a month), doubling the city's population, there were lesbians and gay men.

Since the civil service was fairly meritocratic, and almost 60% of the bureaucracy female (nominally equal pay- but not really), it was attractive to all sorts of people. It is not certain whether the federal gov't had an unusually high percentage of gay people, but gays were unusually open in this period, with anti-sodomy regulations weakly enforced. If some got in hot water, they just got shifted elsewhere in the bureaucracy, not blackmailed out of a job forever. What you did in your private life was private. And some office workers apparently didn't like their jobs at all and just came for the fun times after work.

Although there was a population and housing boom, the city parks back then had a lot more trees, and everyone knew who the lone undercover cop was. So a little covert tryst in Lafayette Park was perfectly possible for two of any sexuality, although picking up a date and then going elsewhere was preferred, and celebrations were held in the park too. There were at least three openly gay or lesbian bars, cafeterias were another popular place, with one anecdote in the chapter of a presumably straight woman waitress noticing a young man alone, pitying him that day for his boyfriend not being there as always. World War II brings in plenty more young men and women, continuing this happy and open era.

But then as early as 1947, surveillance of DC's parks and arrests of gay men is radically stepped up. Kinsey releases a study that shocks Americans with the, now proven incorrect, findings that 10% of men were exclusively gay and 18% had as much gay as straight sex. Add in the start of the Cold War and by the early 1950s, the gay subculture of DC is annihilated in the Lavender Scare- a subset of the Red Scare. A victim of McCarthyism (and oh the sad irony of Roy Cohn) and mistaken ideas that gays were diseased pedophiles who served as Soviet spies. (Apparently, teenage girls were also Russians agents- according to some weird subgenre of song from the 50s I once was told by a professor, wherein a young man laments the discovery of his girlfriend's subversive secret and would rather face nuclear annihilation than continue to live on.)

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have not come out yet to anyone irl but I did have a moment where I came out to myself, at least enough to accept the fact that I wasn't straight. I'm also still not sure whether I would label myself with any particular label either. Aside from maybe bisexual with a preference for men. I jsut figure I'm attracted to whoever I am attracted to, what gender that person happens to be seems rather trivial honestly. Also I guess this is the first time I seriously discuss this on this forum and online in general so :newyears:.

For most of my teenage years I kept thinking I was straight, at least for the most part. Though I think I might have been in some denial. My parents have always been vocal about their homophobia (...? I don't really know what to call it. I just know they wouldn't be entirely happy with it, at least not at first), even if they say they would accept their children no matter what.  And I believe them, I mean, coming out as an atheist was a pretty big shocker for both my parents but they eventually accepted it. And I think religion is an even bigger and more important part of their life. My mom even told me once that was the one thing she could not forgive (though I think she has by now). Either way, I always thought this coupled with some pretty strong homophobia from my childhood and teenage peers led to me being in denial about my own feelings for men.

I had a few crushes on girls during High School. Though it was not many, and I honestly can't say whether I was forcing myself to have crushes, mistaking feelings of friendship for more romantic feelings, or actually having a legitimate crush. I honestly can't say I ever found too many people attractive during high school. I think I was 19 or 20 when I started experiencing attraction towards men and sometimes (but very rarely) women I would see in public. It was around this time I started to understand why so many of my male friends would often stop a conversation to suddenly talk about how hot someone who just passed by is.

I used to think if I could just have sex with a woman, I would figure it out and become fully straight or something. Though I ended up having sex with a woman, I think i ended up being pushed more towards the other side lol. Granted the experience was pretty terrible and I think it is all my fault for pressuring myself into that situation without being clear and honest to myself as to what it was I was looking for. Not that I have a clear picture now, but I am honest enough with myself to know that sex with just about any woman is out of the question. I know I can't have sex with just any random person, as much as people, friends and family seem to think and tell me that just because a guy is a guy they want sex with whoever they can get it with.

It was after that experience that I truly started wondering about my sexuality and trying to figure out what I wanted in a romantic and sexual partner. I also started being a lot more honest to myself about my sexuality and started considering romantic and sexual relationships with men as a possibility. Granted I am still in the closet about this and I find it difficult to just go up and ask a guy I might be interested in getting to know better on a date. Recently I have been wondering about how to tell my friends and how to best let my family know. I don;t particulalry have too many ideas on that, mostly because I figured I would tell them if the question ever came up again but it hasn't so far. I figure if I ever meet someone I would let my friends know when they ask what is new with me, or if they ever ask me again about my sexuality I'd be honest with them about the confusing mess it is.

As for my family, I'm not to sure how I would approach it. Talking about it out of the blue seems very uncomfortable, mostly because I have never felt comfortable talking to my parents about sexuality, my love-life, or anything of the sort. I figure if I ever get a boyfriend and they ask me about my love life I would tell them... But that also seems difficult to do.... Guess I will cross that bridge when I get there. Hopefully some day there is some sort of organic way of doing it but I don't think that is a realistic expectation.

Update 10/02/2019: I came out to my closest friend. Got a crush on someone, my friend asked me if there was someone and I ended up telling him I was interested in a guy. He was cool with it. To be honest I expected this reaction, but I was kinda scared at first he might make fun of me, or something. But that didn't happen so :newyears:

Edited by SlayerX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sort of a closed off and emotionally cold person (at least outside the internet), so it's really hard to talk about my feelings, specially something as coming out. I'm sure my family would be very supportive, but i rarely talk to them (or anyone other than my therapist, for that matter) about how I feel, even trivial things, so coming clean about something so important sounds extremely hard. At the same time, i want them to find out about it sooner o later. I guess if that ends up happening, it will be through introducing another guy to them as the person i'm seeing, rather than using any words, since i'm terrible at using them. Another thing I fear is being treated differently. I don't mean being treated badly, i'm sure my parents would still respect me and love me if i came out to them, just differently. I'd not want that.

i came out to my therapist like 9 months ago and it was extremely hard for me to do it. It took me 2 sessions repeating "i am..." and almost crying until i could say the word "gay". My therapist reacted flawlessly and as a true professional should, but I still felt like shit back them. The day after was possibly the worst of my life and I legit considering suicide because everything sounded so hopeless, and I don't even know why i felt that way, i legit think my life will improve once I come out for good. I guess I was having a panic attack, because all I could feel was fear and hopelessness. I grew a lot internally since then, but I still don't feel ready.

truth is that i'm a cowards who's stuck in his comfort zone. I don't like taking risks, and coming out is a fucking big one, even if you know people around you will be supportive. I don't want to be "the gay guy", "the gay cousin" during family meetings. My father is a very open person who loves talking (proudly) about his entire family to everyone he knows. I'm 100% sure he'd support me, for all his flaws he's an incredible supportive father who only wants the better for me, but i'm sure he'd tell people i don't know nor give a fuck about the fact that i'm gay (possibly in a proud way when the gay subject comes up), and that would infuriate me. Same about my sister, who has tons of gay friends and an even bigger mouth. I'm just scared about it changing my identity. Coming out on the internet allowed me to test how things would change, but idk if it will be the same irl.

i'm thinking of coming out for good when I'm able to drink alcohol again after being done with this acne medicine i'm taking. Nothing like lots of alcohol to give me courage.

anyway, i just want to say that i truly think you all who came out, specially those in adverse environments, are really brave, and i wish i had half the courage you all have.

 

Edited by Nobody

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I came out to my mom and dad one day about 11 years ago when I was 12 or so I believe? I honestly didn't have a lot of issues accepting my bisexuality and I knew it wouldn't be an issue but i was like "I mean. I HAVE to come out right? That's what you do?" So I did. Dad takes me on a walk because he wants to talk about it and reveals that he's actually bisexual as well. 

Years later, my parents are divorced but my dad is happily married to another man. : ) It's never too late for love. I know this is more of his story of coming out to me than mine of coming out to him, but his perspective felt a little more valuable to tell than mine haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2019 at 5:22 AM, Asher said:

I came out to my mom and dad one day about 11 years ago when I was 12 or so I believe? I honestly didn't have a lot of issues accepting my bisexuality and I knew it wouldn't be an issue but i was like "I mean. I HAVE to come out right? That's what you do?" So I did. Dad takes me on a walk because he wants to talk about it and reveals that he's actually bisexual as well. 

Years later, my parents are divorced but my dad is happily married to another man. : ) It's never too late for love. I know this is more of his story of coming out to me than mine of coming out to him, but his perspective felt a little more valuable to tell than mine haha.

aww. thats nice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...