Looking for a ''Sword Soldier''

BergelomeuSantos

(First of all, sorry if this is not the right Forum to ask.)

I was creating a little custom class of mine but I required a ''Infantry Sword user with Shield'' animations, I didn't think any of the already present sprites in FE meet all requirements so I started looking out for custom animations. I found one that was pretty much what I was looking for (''Squire'', from RusselClark, A Random Player, and Kobazco), but I ended up with some erros with it (and isn't really that good...sorry creators.)

Then I noticed that the Soldier class has pretty much everything I want, but he uses a lance. I was hopping for a custom animation of the Soldier but with Swords, but even tough it looks like something easy to find (since all you actually need to change it's his weapon), I couldn't find it anywhere. I didn't want to be ''this guy'' but...I'm going to ask for help to find it. Please, if you found it anywhere or just happens to have one, point it to me. I'm happy to give any credit, as long as I know who's the creator.

(Also, I guess I should say that English is not my Main language.)

I was hopping for a custom animation of the Soldier but with Swords

Doesn't the Hero sprite from FE work for you? It has a shield and, iirc, a blade.

Well..while he does have all the requirements, I was thinking of the Hero as his some-what promotion (I'm just thinking about it tough), and the Hero class looks too skilled to be this class ''tier-1''. I didn't think it would help that much but I guess I should say that the class I'm making it's some sort of a class when knights still, pretty much, recruits (which means that he still learning and all.). Which, pretty much, makes the Unskilled Soldier the best option.

Sword_000.png

There's a sword edit of the vanilla soldier by Arthur Pendragon.

Sword_000.png

There's also an updated version of Kobazco, etc.' squire by Maiser6. Those are probably the closest to what you're looking for that exist currently.

@Shin19 (Sorry, I don't know how to ''mark'' people yet..) 

Many thanks! I ended up having some trouble finding this ''Arthur Pendragon'' so I figure it out that maybe I could get some ideas of ''where is this guy'' by looking at your Profile. Turns out that you actually had a site for things like this! (Sorry if I mistake anything, I didn't quite read everything.)

I'll make sure to give both the credit and thanks to both you and Arthur Pendragon for helping me and making this little class of mine actually possible!

Thanks again!