Would it be possible for Flora to solo the last chapters of Conquest Hard?

Lucina's Husband

So it's actually impossible to traditionally solo with Flora in Conquest Hard because you don't recruit her until Chapter 19, but I wanted to see if I could play through semi-normally and save up as many stat boosters and items to make her a monster and duo the rest of the game with her and Corrin as her husband.

What would be the best way for me to go about doing this? 

I remember seeing the Conquest Hard Selena Solo run. She ended up as a Bow Knight with Strong Riposte, Sol, Good Fortune. Shurikenbreaker, and Pass (from her husband). 

Luckily, Flora gets the merc class as well. I was thinking of saving up a couple child paralogues (something I can still feasibly solo like Shigure, Sophie, Midori, or Ophelia) to put her through Hero then Bow Knight before bringing her back to Maid. 

I originally thought about giving Corrin a Ninja talent to get her Shurikenfaire and Replicate or a Samurai talent to get Vantage and Astra, but Pass is pretty much mandatory. 

Class path ideas include: 

Maid > Hero > Bow Knight > Adventurer > Maid for
Sol/Strong Riposte/Good Fortune/Pass/Some kind of Breaker. Also considered putting her through Great Lord to pick up Aether. 

An alternate route would be a magic build: Maid > Hero > Dark Knight > Bow Knight > Adventurer > Sorcerer/Witch.

Ideas? Thoughts? Ways to make this insane idea work?