Introduction I guess?

Hiddency

Hey, I made an account here a while ago, but I’ve yet to make an intro post because, well Forums make me apprehensive and I don’t really use them at all, but here I am I guess?

Anyway, hi, I’m 21, I’ve played every main series Fire Emblem game (except FE3 but shhhhhh I’ve played FE12 so it’s okay, don’t worry), and I make art and such

4 hours ago, Hiddency said:

Hey, I made an account here a while ago, but I’ve yet to make an intro post because, well Forums make me apprehensive and I don’t really use them at all, but here I am I guess?

Anyway, hi, I’m 21, I’ve played every main series Fire Emblem game (except FE3 but shhhhhh I’ve played FE12 so it’s okay, don’t worry), and I make art and such

Welcome to Serene's Forest! Hope you enjoy your time here!~

Welcome to the Forest, Hiddency!

6 hours ago, Hiddency said:

Just one week until your first birthday here. It is a while ago indeed.

Also don't be. We're not going to bite you. I mean, the staff may bite you if you broke rules but no need to threat.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

13 hours ago, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, Hiddency!

Just one week until your first birthday here. It is a while ago indeed.

Also don't be. We're not going to bite you. I mean, the staff may bite you if you broke rules but no need to threat.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

No you are mistaken, check the date again, it says 2017, it’ll soon be the second birthday of this account 

7 hours ago, Hiddency said:

No you are mistaken, check the date again, it says 2017, it’ll soon be the second birthday of this account 

Damn, I'm still in 2018 I guess.