Hi everyone!

ShinkaiNoAki

Hi everyone, nice to meet you!!

I'm ShinkaiNoAki (just call me Aki), I'm 18 and I'm French. So forgive me if I make English mistakes-

I really loved Shadows of Valentia because of the story/art/music/ambiance. I don't know how to describe it but it's a masterpiece.

Don't kill me, but I also love Fates:Conquest and Revelation (I didn't played to Birthright). The story was not so bad but could have been better written/translated. And the chara design/music are just awesome.

I also played Awakening and the GBA games, which I loved too because it's FE and FE is great.

And I look forward Three Houses! 

Bienvenue dans la Forêt de Serenes, Aki!

2 hours ago, ShinkaiNoAki said:

Don't kill me, but I also love Fates:Conquest and Revelation (I didn't played to Birthright). The story was not so bad but could have been better written/translated. And the chara design/music are just awesome.

On ne risque pas de te tuer parce que tu aimes Fates. Y'a rien de mal à ça.

Je te souhaite de passer une bonne journée et de profiter de ton séjour!

Thank you!

Wow je ne m'attendais pas à une réponse en français ! Merci pour l'accueil !

1 hour ago, Ycine said:

On ne risque pas de te tuer parce que tu aimes Fates. Y'a rien de mal à ça.

Ahah, bah je disais ça car beaucoup de gens ont l'air de détester Fates et traitent ceux qui aiment Fates comme des cas à part, d'après ce que je vois sur Instagram. Mais si ici il n'y a pas ce genre de personne, tant mieux !

Yeah, your English is pretty good for a non-native speaker.  Any mistakes you made were too small for most people to care/notice.  I learned a slight bit of French a while back, but it's really rusty and basic.

If you can, you should try to look into some of the other FE's as well.  Not Gaiden because anything you could get out of that you already got out of Echoes, and the original Shadow Dragon (the first game ever in the series) is just not all that great except for if you were really into the retrospective.  But all the other games are good in their own ways, though some may require some additional work to play/understand (knowing how to patch ROMs, essentially) unless you also happen to know Japanese.

My favorite characters from Echoes and Fates are Mae and Oboro, respectively.  Though they both have plenty of appealing characters.

Thanks!!

Yeah I would love to play to others FE. But it's been a year that I'm searching Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn in video games shops without finding them... On internet it's way too pricy. Anyway I'll try to find the older games, yeah.

My favourite characters from Echoes and Fates are Kliff or Delthea (both are great!) and Takumi. Mae is a great character, I love her relationship with Boey!