Bound Hero Battle: Elincia & Nephenee

Landmaster

9 minutes ago, Ginko said:

@mampfoid To be honest, this map is too easy. Just grab your strongest guys and kill them all. Don't waste your time thinking too much about strategy. Trenches is not not a problem at all when you warp your units lol.

If you are right, I might have saved a lot of time. :-) 

You did pretty much the same thing (bring strongest team and laugh). Very nice Kagero! I'd like to use mine more, but I'm not too much into armors. 

You are certainly better in choosing accessories for your units than I am. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Ginko said:

Nice!! I'm jealous of you that you have Hrid. I only have his New Year version. Oh well, good position management even if those trenches are annoying.

Heh, I still can't believe I pulled him twice in the same session. XD I really did! And one had perfect IVs too, +Atk, -Spd. I merged the other into him because I just love this guy and couldn't ever fodder him for any reason unless I somehow +10 him and pull another one of him after that.

Sorry this is super late but had a really busy week and a half. I'll just comment on old videos first before tackling the Walhart rerun comments

@Nanima Takumi team fears no WoM fliers- it can be tricky to maneouvre around those but with all those archers you had no worries. Skadi again was useful in chipping since Nephenee can be scary but since your team is all ranged you had no problem. Funny how bowbreaker canceled bowbreaker and poor Elincia being too much of a martyr with her assist.

So jealous you have a flying healer, flying Sakura is still scary despite being -Atk. Now where is her Kinshi?

As for the all star clear, Reyson just feels like cheating with his 3 move dance haha, but tanking and outspeeding Nephenee is impressive. Sakura looks adorably deadly with her dagger. Still nice to see Maribelle handling her own despite later staff units with prf weapons running about.

@Landmaster Ah, another flying Sakura owner. Little sisters team sure packs some firepower alhtough letting any Elise take damage is scary. 

Now that I think of it, it's funny how almost all Fates Royals have a dagger alt (only missing poor Leo). Deleting Nephenee quickly was a nice start, although Sakunyan needed some help to survive the speedy thief. Any Summer Leo action is good- he just barely defeated the green dagger but did well against the bow archer.

@mampfoid Maps with forests? No problem for your fliers. Nothing your star GF team can't handle.

@Ginko Such peaceful intro music, where is it from? Shiro shows Nephenee who the superior infantry lancer is, and impressively takes the green dagger with no damage despite the weapon triangle. Shiro with buns on his head while Kagero throwing 'juice' makes me hungry haha. Kagero also had no problem overcoming WTD.

@Alexmender As always, Eirika dominated the map. Impressive how she went toe-to-toe against the Nephenee duel.

@Zeo @Azuris @SatsumaFSoysoy @NegativeExponents-

Firstly, just throwing some RD theme clears since this was the perfect time to use some RD music. Technically Naesala can be playable in PoR but only at the end and they say he is from RD in Feh so I guess this counts.

Team is neutral Naesala, neutral Nailah, neutral Legendary Ike and +Atk/-Def Sothe

Music is The Devoted from Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

Ike just perfectly handles the left side while Naesala snipes with his mobility and Nailah prefers to mostly be a lone wolf for maximum damage potential. Bet that DC surprised the warping flier. Nephenee is a pain so I had to be careful taking her out.

---

Team is neutral Naesala, +Def/-Spd Sanaki, neutral Legendary Ike and +Atk/-Def Sothe

Music is On Glory's Wings from Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

Okay I actually forgot Sanaki existed and is technically the first RD unit in the game so I had to try a clear with her.  That green dagger was regretting its decision to be coloured after Sanaki survived (although she needed QR to double). It's actually amazing it can only do single digit damage to her if specials don't count. 

Overall this had a tighter finish with the low health in the end, but Sothe was MVP support with his Peshkatz.

---

Laslty, now that I recently summoned Kliff, my Villager Emblem is feeling more proper and complete! I just had to test it out.

Team is +Atk/-Res Amelia, +Res/-Spd Gray, +Spd/-HP Kliff and neutral Tobin.

Music is Seoul Road from the King of Fighters '98 soundtrack.

-Again, taking a leaf out of @Zeo's book with a warping Amelia being the MVP (and this was before her refine). Interestingly though, I had to nerf her a bit with LaD 2 since she would take too much damage for the final turns, but she still needed a speed boost to survive some enemies.

-Oh boy Kliff sure has an...interesting weapon. The all stat boost is interesting but it's also nice how you can still bump his Atk with Drives to make up for the low Atk effect. Sagittae at least has nice animation and Kliff can be bulky- the bond skill really helps with both damage and survivability. He also needed Drive Res and Spur Res support to bait the mage flier in the end, setting up for a quick Amelia kill. This was a bit challenging using Kliff's base kit...but it's also because I can't think of what to do for his special right now.

-Tobin sure tanks that green dagger well, sometimes balanced stats can be a good thing. Gray's unfortunate nature means he has similar mixed bulk as Tobin, so both of them did their jobs baiting certain enemies and Swap shuffling.

21 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Firstly, just throwing some RD theme clears since this was the perfect time to use some RD music. Technically Naesala can be playable in PoR but only at the end and they say he is from RD in Feh so I guess this counts.

First I thought Nailah was only there to bait the green dagger (strange he didn't go after Naesala), but in the end she got the most kills. 

Okay I actually forgot Sanaki existed and is technically the first RD unit in the game so I had to try a clear with her.  That green dagger was regretting its decision to be coloured after Sanaki survived (although she needed QR to double). It's actually amazing it can only do single digit damage to her if specials don't count. 

Wow, Sanaki had an hard time against that green dagger. 

Laslty, now that I recently summoned Kliff, my Villager Emblem is feeling more proper and complete! I just had to test it out.

Will you refine Amilias new prf? 

Some strong villagers your have there, that Kliff should visit me sometime (totally not for foddering reasons).

Nice collections of clears, congrats! 

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Will you refine Amilias new prf? 

Some strong villagers your have there, that Kliff should visit me sometime (totally not for foddering reasons).

Nice collections of clears, congrats! 

Actually not right now, I don't have the Dew (and others want the Dew right now). At the moment, Spd Refined Slaying Axe gives more HP + immediate Spd than an unrefined prf (more Atk but less bulk). Maybe one day.

Also I forgot to mention, this was one of those clear where the team slot matters. For some reason, if I change the starting slots (I thought I'd save recording time) then the blue flier mage moves to the left on Turn 1 which messed things up. Took me a while to figure that out though.

Kliff came with a good boon so I couldn't fodder him off yet. A lot of units want his skill.  He was the only one I got from the legendary banner but I'm glad he was useful.

Edited by mcsilas

52 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Actually not right now, I don't have the Dew (and others want the Dew right now). At the moment, Spd Refined Slaying Axe gives more HP + immediate Spd than an unrefined prf (more Atk but less bulk). Maybe one day.

I have the same problem with most new prfs/refines. I'd like to refine, but then I'm not using those units much. My Amelia is -SPD, so she won't see that refine ever (perhaps she'll end as Armor March fodder one day). 

Nino, Tharja and Eliwood got great refines, but I'm not using them, so...

54 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Also I forgot to mention, this was one of those clear where the team slot matters. For some reason, if I change the starting slots (I thought I'd save recording time) then the blue flier mage moves to the left on Turn 1 which messed things up. Took me a while to figure that out though.

I read 1-2 things about AI, but I never went deep into that matter. Sometimes it's just strange. 

55 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Kliff came with a good boon so I couldn't fodder him off yet. A lot of units want his skill.  He was the only one I got from the legendary banner but I'm glad he was useful.

I would trade your Kliff for 1-2 L!Ikes ... 

@mcsilas

Nice RD theme. The start was cool, with Ike taking two units down and suddenly everyone was out of range again, also having poor Nephenee running behind you all the time never reaching anyone until she get's taken out.

Another RD one. Similar opening, but that had a few close calls, looks like someone did the math. Nephenee even got her special in this time, but didn't change the fact that you succeeded. Good job.

Looked like the poor villagers had a harder time, it took some time until enemies started falling and it was mostly Kliif that did the work, but nonetheless you still came through, well done.

@mcsilas The dual RD themes were pretty nice. L!Ike is certainly strong and bulky while Sothe is a great damage dealer. The interesting part was how you were able to dance around Nephenee so effortlessly and having Naesala survive her at 1 Hp was quite awesome! 

The villager clear brought back memories from @Zeo's clears with the teleporting Amelia but the star of the show was Kliff. It was impressive to see him double so many units and deal so much damage to them. The AoE special seems a bit counterintuitive with his playstyle but it worked nicely here.

On 2/9/2019 at 12:20 AM, mampfoid said:

I read 1-2 things about AI, but I never went deep into that matter. Sometimes it's just strange. 

Yeah it's weird. At least I can try changing slots in a future clear if something doesn't work out right. 

@Azuris Thanks, at least i know what the limits of my villagers are right now, even if the map is technically easy for normal teams. That's why I like simpler maps so I can explore team options/synergy for specific theme teams.

6 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

@mcsilas The dual RD themes were pretty nice. L!Ike is certainly strong and bulky while Sothe is a great damage dealer. The interesting part was how you were able to dance around Nephenee so effortlessly and having Naesala survive her at 1 Hp was quite awesome! 

The villager clear brought back memories from @Zeo's clears with the teleporting Amelia but the star of the show was Kliff. It was impressive to see him double so many units and deal so much damage to them. The AoE special seems a bit counterintuitive with his playstyle but it worked nicely here.

Thanks! Yeah Kliff has such a weird base kit, but it's also because I have no clue what special to give him yet right now anyway. Not sure if I should go for something like Luna or Bonfire.

But yeah it was just nice to make a more viable Villager theme completed since having a mage will make things much easier. Also it's kind of funny they're going up against Nephenee who is also a country girl (I want her though for this theme team as well).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Sweet, another BHB I never did on first run. Needed to juice 4* Anna with the power of Lazura for her to even survive one round of combat, but got it done with the usual flier shenanigans.

Did it in one.

Askrtrio was supported by Lyon.... who despite being there to help with the ranged enemies did nothing but swap with allies. Alfonse tanks the archer and axe flier, then I start pulling back to avoid getting a suboptimal confrontation, which eventually sees Sharena and Anna take their kills and the dagger by Alfonse (who got 83 damage on them. :P)

Did Sharena mission pretty easy. Boey nukes Nephenee with Ignis because all the range units want to attack him first, but Mordecai buffed him up. Anna's mission gave me a bit of trouble. Boey was too strong and kept killing Neph outright instead of leaving a bit of hp. Ended up having to switch him out with Idunn so she could draw fire from Elincia and the rest of the map while S!Micaiah and Anna lured Nephenee into the kill position. 

I still have the trio at 4*, my merge projects keep stealing feathers from them.

Ok, big list here. I hadn't done this one so I'm catching up.

@Landmaster Even though it's been years B!Ike remains timeless. His damage reduction really helped you here. Elise's damage surprised me for a bit until I realized her weapon has true damage, that's honestly pretty cool. Ophelia nuked as expected but the most satisfying thing was the colossal damage on that Jeorge instakill. As someone who was only pulling -ATK or -SPD version of him for over a year, it brings me joy whenever I see big numbers on him.

The Sakura/Elise clear was cake. Elise having to tank the flier at the end was scary, but ultimately they made Elincia and co look like pushovers.

Nice warping tactics on the last clear! You had the Bow cav going back and forth and he lined up perfectly just in time to get blown up by Leo.

@Alexmender This is more or less what I did with Matt. Nephenee shook Eirika a little with that Moonbow, but ultimately it didn't matter. And hey, most of my recordings are done in the early mornings. Busy days, you know!

@LordFrigid Smite bot Hector never gets old. That was good use of Neph's insta-special to get Minerva into WoM range for Ephraim. You were also cutting it really close with Caeda vs Elincia. Sol almost recovered enough HP to prevent an instant kill. I wonder if they'll ever add an Abyssal difficulty to these BHBs some day...

@Anacybele The DEF on that Frederick is beautiful. I definitely wouldn't pick horses for this map but you made them work. Seeing Neph do 0 damage with Moonbow against a DEF debuffed Frederick was glorious. Everything after that may as well have been cleanup.

@Hilda You always find a way to challenge yourself even when the maps are this easy. No SI Askr trio, bravo.

@Nanima Skadi is never not fun to watch. I'll still have to give it to the 2nd clear though, OG Sakura and her bombtastic damage gets me every time, though she left more room for her team this time around.

@mampfoid Classic one turn clear. Makes sense as this is one of your older ones. Looked EZPZ.

@Nanima Kiting tactics are really effective for this map as you see here. I wasn't expecting Reyson to tank Neph though. That was the highlight. Maribelle tanked the blue flier near the end and I was expecting her or Takumi to finish her off so seeing Reyson warp in for the surprise finish was pretty cool.

@Ginko Your Shiro never fails to impress. Taking 0 damage from the green dagger was something I kinda expected, but Kagero wiping Elincia off the face of the earth proved that pretty much no one cared about the weapon triangle this time around.

@mcsilas Hate to sound picky but I can't help but I can't help but feel like "The Devoted" was wasted on this battle (it's my favorite theme from RD!). I've never used it in a clear of mine because I never found a battle fitting or deserving while being short enough. At least that's how I felt the first halfway through but as it turns out it was a pretty good choice now that I think about it. There was a surprising amount of Kiting and baiting. Ike opens up the clear and after that the team kinda picks off the enemy one by one. I thought halfway through that Nailah was only going to be used for baiting and then that surprise warp attack hit me which was really cool. It felt weird how everyone was dancing around Nephenee at the end. But when I came to the realization that she could oneshot pretty much everyone on the team with that Moonbow, it made more sense.

I won't lie either. I straight up forgot Sanaki existed. I also forgot that I have her, she pitybroke me at some point. She made the rounds here surviving with that 1 HP, then Naesala did the same thing. Neph was much less of an issue here and Sothe got to stretch his legs a bit more. Always like seeing him in action. Hope he gets a refine. If not for Matthew's existence, Sothe probably would have been my +10 dagger of choice. Brings me back to when Morgan's team wasn't a thing and I was trying to shoot for a Sothe/PA!Shigure/Lyn/Serra team or something along those lines. Like a "reverse" Matthew team.

The great Irony of that last clear is that this turned out to be one of the very few maps for me where Amelia didn't need to warp. What I appreciate about how you utilize warping however is that you do a lot more position changing with it which is pretty cool. Kliff shows off his bulk here nicely as well. That green dagger was trying extremely hard to pick your team off but couldn't get the kill off on anyone and then just got blown up by Amelia. Tobin impressed me with his considerable bulk also, it's a shame. He's a travesty that really needs a prf and refine. Also shoutouts to Gray being window dressing/a positioning bot.

@SatsumaFSoysoy @NegativeExponents-

So this is a really outdated map as it appears but I decided to go ahead and visit it. Matt destroyed the map and Fae devoured it as well so those weren't very interesting. I decided instead to challenge it with Morgan and do a special clear. That was a bit trickier as you'd expect. Morgan didn't end up needing CC but instead just a bit more punch to kill the green flier at the beginning. He also needed the Distant DEF seal to manipulate the archer into attacking Ninian. That and a DEF Tactic seal swap on Amelia and we pretty much sowed things up.

FE9 clears are one of the rarest things I've ever seen on this site, so I'd like to introduce one myself. It was one of the few (and likely only) chances I'll ever get to dust off my old OG Ike. It really brought me back to the old days when he was considered the best sword unit along with Ryoma.

Dancer Elincia gets a mini-debut here. She definitely makes FE9/10 clears a lot more manageable with her presence. OG Ike needed both QR and his innate Swordbreaker. Soren needed dual chills and Oscar needed Drive ATK for Ike to work his magic. Not much else to be said after the fact.

There's the Serra clear for Gharnef, then there's the mega batch of clears coming in over the weekend and then I'm going on vacation from clears. Not quitting this time, but it's time for a well deserved break.

Cheers~

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

he DEF on that Frederick is beautiful. I definitely wouldn't pick horses for this map but you made them work. Seeing Neph do 0 damage with Moonbow against a DEF debuffed Frederick was glorious. Everything after that may as well have been cleanup.

Haha, yeah, I love making Freddy tank the shit out of things! And this video is before Dragonflowers and the merge change and such too. XD

On 8/27/2019 at 9:35 PM, Zeo said:

So this is a really outdated map as it appears but I decided to go ahead and visit it. Matt destroyed the map and Fae devoured it as well so those weren't very interesting. I decided instead to challenge it with Morgan and do a special clear. That was a bit trickier as you'd expect. Morgan didn't end up needing CC but instead just a bit more punch to kill the green flier at the beginning. He also needed the Distant DEF seal to manipulate the archer into attacking Ninian. That and a DEF Tactic seal swap on Amelia and we pretty much sowed things up.

Morgan punches right through the main force. Great show by him. Even without CC.

Also nice PoR clear with Ike and Soren as the main sweepers. 

@Zeo  Yeah not really a lot of good maps to use some RD battle themes in, they get too repetitive if the map is long. And yeah, still sad there's no RD Ike LHB for a more appropriate map to use the Devoted on. Both Gray and Tobin need refines so bad, I just have to be patient until then...

Wow, Morgan sure asserted his dominance in that map. I had to laugh when even the blue mage flier couldn't quite push through him despite weapon advantage. Funny how your usually warping Amelia didn't need her wing powers so much, and just tanked Nephenee like a boss. My Amelia is a bit more glass cannon-y with LaD so I couldn't afford to do that. Love the music choice, too!

Yay, Dancer Elincia! Pure Fe9 clears can be a bit limiting, and it's nice to see your video. Funny though since there were some similarities with a video you will see (I'll expand on this later). Oscar provided some steady support to the crew, and Elincia's dancing techniques made the clear have a faster pace.

@mampfoid @SatsumaFSoysoy  @Landmaster @Alexmender @daisy jane @Ginko @Nanima

So...super late but I was busy so didn't even get the chance to do this until the final hours (plus I needed a break from the GHB party).

So I was super happy I finally got Dancer Elincia this year that I had to debut her before the banner ended. So here's a light-hearted Tellius clear with Elincia and some free Tellius units (a fact I just noticed while writing this).

Team is +Def/-HP Dancer Elincia, neutral Valentine Titania, neutral Haar and neutral Sigrun.

Music is Decisive Attack! from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

-My main goal was to have Elincia face herself here, so Titania had to do some heavy lifting with a blade tome but that's okay I like seeing these lovely seasonal ladies in action. Titania obviously needed buffs (and double Darting Blow to double the axe flier), but most importantly was a Def buff to survive the archer in the enemy phase. Then it was just a matter of splitting the enemy up.

-The main concern was getting trap from a pincer attack near the end, but Swap chains saved the day. Haar may not have the most unique axe flier stats, but he did his job of tanking Nephenee well while the Brave Axe made sure the thief was dealt swiftly.

-----

Finally, here is the return of Ike's Harem Emblem!

Team is +Atk/-Def Ike, +HP/-Atk Ranulf, +Spd/-Def Soren and +Spd/-Res Sothe

Music is A Battle and the Beginning from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

-It's actually kind of funny how similar this @Zeo's Fe9 clear, from the fact I wanted to use the now overshadowed (but preferred) Young Ike for once, even down to what I assume is Soren inheriting some of the Lancebreaker and HP+5 skill line from an Arthur? Since I didn't have Elincia in this account, this was a bit slower paced than Zeo's more offensive clear. Also I just had to use the music once, I love this theme and fits Young Ike really well.--

-Ranulf may have less than stellar Atk, but his support abilities are still pretty good for what he's built for. Ike really enjoyed the Rally, Covert Cat Fang buffs and Sothe's double Spur when the battle finally started. Plus Ranulf's pretty tanky, which delayed Nephenee who usually threatens to destroy my teams. 

-Soren was mainly to bait the AI and split the enemies up, but Lancebreaker made short work of Nephenee later. Sothe as usual makes great use of Vantage with that high attack, and kept the blue flier occupied so she couldn't do a surprise warp later. His double Spur was also needed later when Ike faces off against the green dagger, as his first attack would come short of the KO which meant taking a huge Iceberg damage to the face, making Elincia harder to deal with.

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

So I was super happy I finally got Dancer Elincia this year that I had to debut her before the banner ended. So here's a light-hearted Tellius clear with Elincia and some free Tellius units (a fact I just noticed while writing this).

That's the right spirit, showing off the newest toys! Elincia got to finish her serious self, but otherwise it was Titania to shine here. Not a bad idea to run her with Bladetome. Might copy that. 

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Funny theme. Since I don't know the games, I can't tell why Ranulf belongs here. 

That's not the right way to fare goodbye to a lady, but at OG Ike could shine here for sure. 

On 8/27/2019 at 3:35 PM, Zeo said:

@Landmaster Even though it's been years B!Ike remains timeless. His damage reduction really helped you here. Elise's damage surprised me for a bit until I realized her weapon has true damage, that's honestly pretty cool. Ophelia nuked as expected but the most satisfying thing was the colossal damage on that Jeorge instakill. As someone who was only pulling -ATK or -SPD version of him for over a year, it brings me joy whenever I see big numbers on him.

The Sakura/Elise clear was cake. Elise having to tank the flier at the end was scary, but ultimately they made Elincia and co look like pushovers.

Nice warping tactics on the last clear! You had the Bow cav going back and forth and he lined up perfectly just in time to get blown up by Leo.

FE9 clears are one of the rarest things I've ever seen on this site, so I'd like to introduce one myself. It was one of the few (and likely only) chances I'll ever get to dust off my old OG Ike. It really brought me back to the old days when he was considered the best sword unit along with Ryoma.

Dancer Elincia gets a mini-debut here. She definitely makes FE9/10 clears a lot more manageable with her presence. OG Ike needed both QR and his innate Swordbreaker. Soren needed dual chills and Oscar needed Drive ATK for Ike to work his magic. Not much else to be said after the fact.

There's the Serra clear for Gharnef, then there's the mega batch of clears coming in over the weekend and then I'm going on vacation from clears. Not quitting this time, but it's time for a well deserved break.

Cheers~

Splitting up the team ended up working pretty well. Morgan ends some major threats early on. Ninian getting some big action is always nice. And whew, look at Amelia eating that effective Moonbow like a champ. Nice WOM on Priscilla so she can get a kill of her own. Everyone gets to have some fun here!

Realizing that I’ve never heard Oscar’s voice before. LOL, he was a nice treat. The team split up works well here, too. Ike took care of most of the threats on his own. Guess it’s kinda like the actual game then~

15 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Yeah not really a lot of good maps to use some RD battle themes in, they get too repetitive if the map is long. And yeah, still sad there's no RD Ike LHB for a more appropriate map to use the Devoted on. Both Gray and Tobin need refines so bad, I just have to be patient until then...

Wow, Morgan sure asserted his dominance in that map. I had to laugh when even the blue mage flier couldn't quite push through him despite weapon advantage. Funny how your usually warping Amelia didn't need her wing powers so much, and just tanked Nephenee like a boss. My Amelia is a bit more glass cannon-y with LaD so I couldn't afford to do that. Love the music choice, too!

Yay, Dancer Elincia! Pure Fe9 clears can be a bit limiting, and it's nice to see your video. Funny though since there were some similarities with a video you will see (I'll expand on this later). Oscar provided some steady support to the crew, and Elincia's dancing techniques made the clear have a faster pace.

So...super late but I was busy so didn't even get the chance to do this until the final hours (plus I needed a break from the GHB party).

Team is +Def/-HP Dancer Elincia, neutral Valentine Titania, neutral Haar and neutral Sigrun.

Music is Decisive Attack! from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

-My main goal was to have Elincia face herself here, so Titania had to do some heavy lifting with a blade tome but that's okay I like seeing these lovely seasonal ladies in action. Titania obviously needed buffs (and double Darting Blow to double the axe flier), but most importantly was a Def buff to survive the archer in the enemy phase. Then it was just a matter of splitting the enemy up.

-The main concern was getting trap from a pincer attack near the end, but Swap chains saved the day. Haar may not have the most unique axe flier stats, but he did his job of tanking Nephenee well while the Brave Axe made sure the thief was dealt swiftly.

-----

Team is +Atk/-Def Ike, +HP/-Atk Ranulf, +Spd/-Def Soren and +Spd/-Res Sothe

Music is A Battle and the Beginning from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

-It's actually kind of funny how similar this @Zeo's Fe9 clear, from the fact I wanted to use the now overshadowed (but preferred) Young Ike for once, even down to what I assume is Soren inheriting some of the Lancebreaker and HP+5 skill line from an Arthur? Since I didn't have Elincia in this account, this was a bit slower paced than Zeo's more offensive clear. Also I just had to use the music once, I love this theme and fits Young Ike really well.--

-Ranulf may have less than stellar Atk, but his support abilities are still pretty good for what he's built for. Ike really enjoyed the Rally, Covert Cat Fang buffs and Sothe's double Spur when the battle finally started. Plus Ranulf's pretty tanky, which delayed Nephenee who usually threatens to destroy my teams. 

-Soren was mainly to bait the AI and split the enemies up, but Lancebreaker made short work of Nephenee later. Sothe as usual makes great use of Vantage with that high attack, and kept the blue flier occupied so she couldn't do a surprise warp later. His double Spur was also needed later when Ike faces off against the green dagger, as his first attack would come short of the KO which meant taking a huge Iceberg damage to the face, making Elincia harder to deal with.

Don’t think I’ve seen V!Titania before~ This is a nice treat~ She’s dishing out some huge damage. Nice kills from Elincia, too. Haar shows off being the tanky boy that he is. That some fancy footwork getting him the final kill.

Another cool OG!Ike solo damn near, but Sothe and Soren get to play around a little~ Ranulf is always fun to see since he's not very commonly used and I find his voice weird and amusing~

• 11 months later...

Never would I have imagined putting Hector and a Ploy skill in the same sentence but here it is: Hector's Spd Ploy allows Saizo to double Nephenee.

Spoiler

Edited by Flying Shogi