Bound Hero Battle: Elincia & Nephenee

Landmaster

Didn't see a thread yet so here we go, Elincia and Nephenee~ This was a tricky little map~

BHB-E-and-N-Infernal.png

Hit and Run Axe Pegasus with Elincia's Flier Formation was super cheeky~ Nevertheless, got it done with some simple skill changes~

Wanted to debut Hostile Elise here and my new +ATK JEORGE~ Elise needed the Axebreaker to double the Axe Flier thanks to the Spd Tactic, Ophelia's Sturdy Blow and +Def Boon really saves her here and Jeorge needed the Rally Atk+ to one shot the Dagger (ssoooo nice having him without an Atk Bane now)~

Wanna see how everyone else faired!

Enemy Stats:

INFERNAL

Spoiler

Elincia

HP:    57
Atk:    48
Spd:    37
Def:    27
Res:    30

Death Blow 3
Flier Formation 3
Spd Tactic 3

Amiti
Ardent Sacrifice
Sol

Nephenee

HP:    60
Atk:    52
Spd:    40
Def:    37
Res:    22

Atk/Spd 2
Wrath
Close Guard 3

Dauntless Lance
Moonbow

Bow Cavalier

HP:    55
Atk:    53
Spd:    27
Def:    30
Res:    28

Fury 3
Bowbreaker 3
Hone Atk 3

Slaying Bow+
Moonbow

Green Thief 

HP:    50
Atk:    45
Spd:    42
Def:    15
Res:    37

Atk/Res 2
Poison Strike 3
Spur Spd/Res 2

Barb Shuriken+
Iceberg

Blue Flier

HP:    46
Atk:    42
Spd:    41
Def:    17
Res:    35

Atk/Res Bond 3
Wings of Mercy 3
Goad Fliers

Blárowl+
Iceberg

Axe Flier

HP:    52
Atk:    44
Spd:    38
Def:    23
Res:    39

Steady Blow  2
Hit and Run
Drive Res 2

Wo Gùn+
Noontime

Edited by Landmaster

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Robert of Normandy way to to on the Morgan clear (and the one before it!)

@Landmaster - yours was great too!

I was so determined to do this, and I actually did it with FlySquad, and I went to record it and i had no idea how i did the first option (which was great, everyone pulled their weight). so then i did two more, and of course the recording isn't working so i have to figure out how to 

A: do it AGAIN - and B: make sure the recording works :) 

i am also determined to do this one with Elincia and Nephenee but it might be tough bananas. 

@Landmaster Very nice! Every Ophelia I see nowadays runs a AoE special so it was surprising to see yours with Glimmer but it worked very well for your clear, Hot Springs Elise looks quite strong too even if she's a bit frail. All in all your team didn't had a lot of trouble with the map and the clear was smooth. Congrats!

You know who I said I'd have no animations for BHB...turns out I forgot about that because I did this half asleep (never try to record videos at 2 AM kids) so this time it has them. This is a blind clear and it surprised me how easy it went, even if BHB tend to be on the easier side.

1 hour ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Had this done before I got out of bed this morning.

Afterward I felt kinda bad that Morgan didn't get to do much, so I worked out another clear where she did more:

@Landmaster @mampfoid @Sasori

Liked the Morgan clear, Obstruct was really cool and handy to keep Minerva safe~

34 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

@Landmaster Very nice! Every Ophelia I see nowadays runs a AoE special so it was surprising to see yours with Glimmer but it worked very well for your clear, Hot Springs Elise looks quite strong too even if she's a bit frail. All in all your team didn't had a lot of trouble with the map and the clear was smooth. Congrats!

You know who I said I'd have no animations for BHB...turns out I forgot about that because I did this half asleep (never try to record videos at 2 AM kids) so this time it has them. This is a blind clear and it surprised me how easy it went, even if BHB tend to be on the easier side.

Yeah, this Elise is +Res, probably saved her here (though I could have worked it out with some Seals)~ I generally don't use AOE Specials, so Glimmer's a pretty nice option when I don't need them~

Nice Eirika clear! She took out everyone before the big duo could even get to her. Thought Nephenee would be a bit rough for her to deal with but even with her Special, Eirika holds out perfectly fine~ Really nice solo!

@Landmaster - Its always nice to take a recently pulled unit that you like for a spin. New Elise did well although her not always doubling just shows how absurdly fast the enemies on this map where.

@Robert of Normandy- I almost did't recognise you. Did you change your username? I do remember your flying teams with Fmorgan. One turn clears always look pretty impressive.

Now this BHB was just mean to my Sharena team. Everyone is super fast, Sharena has a hard time dealing with the initial wave and facing them head on was pretty much impossible for my poor team. So I had to come up with a new strategy.

@Nanima

Edited by Sasori

19 minutes ago, Sasori said:

I almost did't recognise you. Did you change your username? I do remember your flying teams with Fmorgan. One turn clears always look pretty impressive.

Nah, but I did get a new avatar.

20 minutes ago, Sasori said:

Now this BHB was just mean to my Sharena team. Everyone is super fast, Sharena has a hard time dealing with the initial wave and facing them head on was pretty much impossible for my poor team. So I had to come up with a new strategy.

Always cool to see "low tier" units get used in stuff. Nice job!

12 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Minerva’s back from her long vacation. Fortunately she was able to put together enough Spd to double Nephenee.

Whoa, Minerva! :o

Ostia's pulse is handy, would be nice to not have to equip heavy blade or quickened pulse on Minerva.

Dear IS: add Flier's Pulse to the game, you cowards.

I had just as little trouble clearing this infernal as I did Naesala's! Here's my next video. :D I showed the stat and skill pages of my units too. I don't think the seals played much of a role, nor do I think they did last time, but yeah. Hrid actually did stuff this time too! Ephraim didn't, but I normally just have him buff anyway. But oh my god, Hrid being +Atk has been SO AMAZING. HE ONESHOTS THINGS SO MUCH.

I do apologize for the long setup at the beginning though, stupid trenches. lol But I was surprised at how little trouble they gave me, honestly.

Is it just me though, or does this video have slightly worse quality than my Naesala one? There's a tiny bit of lag too, and this didn't happen in the Naesala battle. I wonder if my phone's storage being near full is to blame. I need to figure out how to move things to the SD card I got recently.

Also, I want to give the video a better thumbnail, but it seems the current one is the only option I have for some reason.

Edited by Anacybele

This wasn't as tricky as I'd expected, but it took a few more tries than I'd like.

Normal cleared with low HM units, Hard cleared with Dorcas, Lyon, Lancina and Takumi, Lunatic cleared with Caeda, Brinian, Peganino and Bunnero

1 hour ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Nah, but I did get a new avatar.

Always cool to see "low tier" units get used in stuff. Nice job!

Ah that explains it yeah. 

Thanks. I do like using underdogs although having a team with so many was a bit of a accident.

@Anacybele

Nice job on doing a horse clear in a map that is very unfriendly to horses. Frederick is a really good choice for this map unit-wise, but all those trenches and trees are still a pain.

As for thumbnails. I did find out just today that Youtube loads like 3 recomended pictures for it when its close to uploading. All the way on the bottom of the screen. I'm sure you have ways to manually select one too, but I never bothered to check up on that.

@Landmaster

Nice Elise debut and good positioning to get all those squishy units to survive. And hey it's the ducks! Does that mean they are allowed to stay now? Nice clear, well done.

@Alexmender

Looks like your Eirika and your skills building and using her were just too much for this map. It was a really nice show of how powerful she can be. Good job.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oh, I didn't realize it was today.

@Alexmender If we ever get a fourth Eirika, will you do Eirika only runs?

@Landmaster "Ophelia Dusk, fresh from the hot springs". Nice run and units.

@LordFrigid Aww, Elincia didn't kill herself.

Thanks!~ Also, there are 4 Eirikas~ OG, Tome!Eirika, L!Eirika, and Winter Eirika~

2 minutes ago, Sasori said:

Nice job on doing a horse clear in a map that is very unfriendly to horses. Frederick is a really good choice for this map unit-wise, but all those trenches and trees are still a pain.

As for thumbnails. I did find out just today that Youtube loads like 3 recomended pictures for it when its close to uploading. All the way on the bottom of the screen. I'm sure you have ways to manually select one too, but I never bothered to check up on that.

Thanks! Yeah, I figured Frederick would do well here because he could easily crush Neph and there wasn't really a single unit here that could threaten him, not even the blue mage flier since he can take hits from blue magic. Everything else is physical and he takes on average zero damage from them. lol He might be able to solo this if I throw in him there with three dancers and/or a healer, but I don't feel like trying it. :P

I'm aware of that, but the three Youtube "recommended" to me were all the same image. :/

Taking a wee bit of a break from studying for my Latin exam tomorrow to do some clears and talk to people for change! I am sure it'll be fine... Sorry @mcsilas for still leaving your clears uncommented. I will at least write a full comment on your clears from the Leo and Elise BHB once I've survived tomorrow. haha;;

@Landmaster 

Nice to see your Elise all ready to rumble. She certainly showed off all the energy she gained in the springs! Quite risky tanking the blue flier, but it turned out fine. ~ I haven't used B!Ike in ages. Nice to see him doing so well. Your Jeorge looks pretty awesome. Seems like he is one of the few characters who wears Nailah's accessory well I for one can't wait to put it on Rafiel once he gets in He put in a lot of good work. Ophelia managed to be both support and dangerous nuke in this clear. Well done!

@daisy jane

Hope it all works out. I really enjoy your clears.

@Sasori

Things sure looked dicey there. But that just makes this clear all the more impressive. Interesting strategy letting Nephenee walk right into Matthew for baiting purposes. It was really intense watching the enemies chase your units around, only to be picked off one by one. Raigh showed his worth, Wrys was on support, Matthew chipped and tanked, and Sharena eventually took out both bosses. Very impressive clear!

Now for some of my clears:

@mampfoid @Zeo @Azuris @ruruo @kirauza343 

Music: Rebirth (Umineko). Thought it would be fitting for Elincia.

Managed to clear it on Hard and Lunatic on my first try. Infernal took a bit of tinkering, but no big sacrifces. The blue tome flier with WoM worried me at first, but she turned out to not be strong enough to take down a pineapple in one go. Probably wishes she had Dire Thunder. Next came the Cav Archer, who annoyingly came with Bowbreaker. Luckily equipping Bowbreaker in turn stopped that nonsense. Poor Elincia literally gave up her health for her comrades, but it didn’t help at all..

And it's already time for:

Music: Soar (Umineko)

Senkura's official debut on the team! (Sen from the 泉 in Onsen/温泉. It means spring or fountain. Sen can also be written with 戦、meaning war or battle, which I hope is a good omen)

Since I sadly still only have a -Atk copy, I decided to help her do damage with the Pain set. I am also leveling Summoner Support for her. Having both Pain and Gravity on the team seems pretty powerful already. The clear itself was pretty simple, although set-up did take me a bit. I could have finished off Nephenee immediately, but I thought it more fun to leave her for the big sweep. It was pretty hilarious to see the Blue Tome Flier stay the hell away from Sakunyan and go after Kinoka instead, a flying archer. xD Then it was time for the sweep, and I was proud to see everyone pitch in to deal with the enemies. Even Senkura managed to murder the archer with very little boost. So proud to see the team get closer to the firework show that will be Sakura Emblem! 

Considering my current schedule... Star Squad will likely have to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday. 

2 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Well that was easy. Aside from wings of mercy throwing me off the first time Elincia and her team were pretty helpless. 

which is the case for all BHBs. they are too easy

I used Tibarn, Nailah, Reyson and Leanne. I snuck around back into the archer and axe flier range with Nailah while she was buffed and supported by Reyson and Leanne, and that let me punch my way in to rip them apart with Tibarn. I seem to recall having to make a tricky decision about which one to leave alive to survive the last enemy phase, but I can’t remember who I picked.