Bound Hero Battle: Elincia & Nephenee

Landmaster

3 hours ago, Sasori said:

@Landmaster - Its always nice to take a recently pulled unit that you like for a spin. New Elise did well although her not always doubling just shows how absurdly fast the enemies on this map where.

Now this BHB was just mean to my Sharena team. Everyone is super fast, Sharena has a hard time dealing with the initial wave and facing them head on was pretty much impossible for my poor team. So I had to come up with a new strategy.

@Nanima

Raigh took a lot of foes down, he’s quite the force on your team, nice seeing Sharena get that exact damage on the Tome Flier and take out Nephenee. Matthew’s tankiness stopped Elincia from getting a lot of damage off on him. 

3 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

@Landmaster

Nice job on your clear there, maneuvering around in those tight quarters!

@mampfoid

Minerva’s back from her long vacation. Fortunately she was able to put together enough Spd to double Nephenee.

Nice to see Minerva again and Ephraim, Hector’s Smite set-up was cool~ everyone fell pretty easily here. Nice job!

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I had just as little trouble clearing this infernal as I did Naesala's! Here's my next video. :D I showed the stat and skill pages of my units too. I don't think the seals played much of a role, nor do I think they did last time, but yeah. Hrid actually did stuff this time too! Ephraim didn't, but I normally just have him buff anyway. But oh my god, Hrid being +Atk has been SO AMAZING. HE ONESHOTS THINGS SO MUCH.

I do apologize for the long setup at the beginning though, stupid trenches. lol But I was surprised at how little trouble they gave me, honestly.

Is it just me though, or does this video have slightly worse quality than my Naesala one? There's a tiny bit of lag too, and this didn't happen in the Naesala battle. I wonder if my phone's storage being near full is to blame. I need to figure out how to move things to the SD card I got recently.

Also, I want to give the video a better thumbnail, but it seems the current one is the only option I have for some reason.

Nice job with the horses, set-up time wasn’t too bad. Frederick does some serious damage with that Ignis. Reinhardt always makes things a cakewalk and cool seeing Hrid’s damage output, too~ Nice clear~

2 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

@mampfoid

TT team strikes again. Not sure why but the enemies seem to be after HS!Sakura.

Hide contents

I liked your Flier Emblem, Fjorm tanking that Bow was really cool. Elincia was no match for Tana and Camilla and Fjorm cleaned up the last enemies really easily 

1 hour ago, Azuris said:

@Landmaster

Nice Elise debut and good positioning to get all those squishy units to survive. And hey it's the ducks! Does that mean they are allowed to stay now? Nice clear, well done

Ducks stayed for now, I didn’t really need any other Daggers here, and none of them are the + Versions inherited yet either~ So I will use them for the time being~

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

I wish they would do hard BHB battles on the scale of Arvis or Valter or Abyssals ._.

Why would u do dis

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

Now for some of my clears:

Music: Rebirth (Umineko). Thought it would be fitting for Elincia.

Managed to clear it on Hard and Lunatic on my first try. Infernal took a bit of tinkering, but no big sacrifces. The blue tome flier with WoM worried me at first, but she turned out to not be strong enough to take down a pineapple in one go. Probably wishes she had Dire Thunder. Next came the Cav Archer, who annoyingly came with Bowbreaker. Luckily equipping Bowbreaker in turn stopped that nonsense. Poor Elincia literally gave up her health for her comrades, but it didn’t help at all..

And it's already time for:

Music: Soar (Umineko)

Senkura's official debut on the team! (Sen from the 泉 in Onsen/温泉. It means spring or fountain. Sen can also be written with 戦、meaning war or battle, which I hope is a good omen)

Since I sadly still only have a -Atk copy, I decided to help her do damage with the Pain set. I am also leveling Summoner Support for her. Having both Pain and Gravity on the team seems pretty powerful already. The clear itself was pretty simple, although set-up did take me a bit. I could have finished off Nephenee immediately, but I thought it more fun to leave her for the big sweep. It was pretty hilarious to see the Blue Tome Flier stay the hell away from Sakunyan and go after Kinoka instead, a flying archer. xD Then it was time for the sweep, and I was proud to see everyone pitch in to deal with the enemies. Even Senkura managed to murder the archer with very little boost. So proud to see the team get closer to the firework show that will be Sakura Emblem! 

Considering my current schedule... Star Squad will likely have to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday. 

Yeah, glad she worked out alright here. Wanted to try out Senkura, too, but seeing the set up with Flier Formation, I knew I was going to have to go for a bit of a less interesting team this time~ And IKR, I struggled finding some units who look good in Nailah’s Accessory, him and NY!Laev so far are probably the best ones I could get >_>

Sorry Takus, but I had to watch the near complete Sakura Emblem clear first~ XP I figured you’d go with a Pain+ strategy for Senkura so Sakura could keep the Gravity. Worked really well. I expected the Blue Flier to suicide into Sakunyan but she knew not to fight with a Res that high, easy kill for Kinoka. The Pain chipping made the last enemies easy for Sakunyan and Sakura and nice seeing Senkura get the last kill~

Now for Takumi, Elincia and her Fliers were due for a tough time here. Sunkumi took a big hit upfront but had a field day after that. Skadkumi also got low but deals with that Bow Cav all on his own, leaving the last two Takus to easily deal with the remaining enemies who weren’t much trouble being so weakened. Skadi effect has been really useful on these more recent maps~ Another good clear!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something tells me you're not supposed to bring CC Reinhardt into Inferno maps. (It might be the fact that everyone is OHKOd after 3 stacks of savage blow, the Green Dagger included, and nobody OHKOs Reinhardt for some reason---you'd think a map with 2 greens would have someone who could manage.)

Edited by DehNutCase

27 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Nice job with the horses, set-up time wasn’t too bad. Frederick does some serious damage with that Ignis. Reinhardt always makes things a cakewalk and cool seeing Hrid’s damage output, too~ Nice clear~

Oh, glad that wasn't too bad then. :P Thanks! Yeah, I love how much damage Freddy does with that at times, it's so ridiculously and even hilariously awesome. XD And yeah, my Hrid can KO a lot of things in one hit that he normally wouldn't with that superboon Atk!

Edited by Anacybele

Extremely easy BHB map with fliers (used Summer Corrin, Summer Tana, New Years Azura, and Cherche).

For the banner, I got an off-focus Ayra in first session. Would've preferred Nephenee or Elincia but I'm accepting of the Ayra merge.

4 hours ago, Landmaster said:

I liked your Flier Emblem, Fjorm tanking that Bow was really cool. Elincia was no match for Tana and Camilla and Fjorm cleaned up the last enemies really easily

Thanks! I initially had Iote's Shield on HS!Camilla so she would have been the one to tank the bow cavalier but I value her support utility more so I gave the seal to Fjorm to instead. 

I have say Tana tanked Elincia really well. They could have been mean and given Elincia Luna.  

Decided to redo the clear. It's one turn quicker and HS!Sakura attacked someone this time. 

Spoiler

Edited by Flying Shogi

That was stupendously easy. Cleared Infernal on the first try with my usual Julia+L!Ike+B!Lucina trio, with M!Morgan as the spare of the week. The axe flier, bow cavalier, and thief all suicided onto Ike, while Julia nuked Nephenee and the blue flier. Elincia went down to Morgan and Julia combining their efforts.

1. Neutral L!Ike+1: Reposition, Axebreaker 3, DD3 seal
  2. Neutral B!Lucina+2: Reposition, Vantage 3, Hone Spd 3 seal
  3. +Spd/-HP Julia+3: Effect-refine on Divine Naga, Swap, Glacies, Fury 3, QR2, Drive Spd 2, Atk/Spd 2 seal
  4. +Spd/-Def M!Morgan+1: Draw Back, Fury 3, Spur Def/Res 2 seal

I'm still waiting for something that can beat the trio, and after Julia got her much-deserved two merges and refine I doubt that'll come any time soon.

Another clear from me, had to do a Sakura-Elise party~

Needed Spur and Drive Atk for Ducklise to one-shot the Green Dagger, Darting Blow on Sakunyan to double Elincia after Goad Fliers is gone, and Spur Def so Ducklise can't get killed by the Axe Flier after the Rogue Dagger boost~ Girlies handled it easier than I thought they would~ I also wanted Senkura to get a kill (haven't started investing in her yet in case I get a better IV)~

And of course I had to do Fates Royals (I should be asleep)

Leo needed Spur Atk, his waifu, and Elise's Drive for the final kill, as well as the Spur and Drive for the Green Dagger. Elise needed the Spur Atk and Drive Atk to one round the WOM Blue Flier. And Sakunyan needed double Darting Stance and Drive Spd to not get doubled by the Green Dagger~

Edited by Landmaster

14 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Raigh took a lot of foes down, he’s quite the force on your team, nice seeing Sharena get that exact damage on the Tome Flier and take out Nephenee. Matthew’s tankiness stopped Elincia from getting a lot of damage off on him. 

The bond skills helped a bit, but yeah. Raigh usually has to deal a lot of damage since otherwise it'd be all up to Sharena to do the damage.

Matthew's face makes for a good wall and he turned out to be surprisingly offensive too this map.

Your fates Royal clear was pretty funny with how everyone responded with ok at takumi's "lets go swimming"

@Nanima

Gravity and pain does a nasty number on enemies all grouped together. And whoa not one, but two all colourles clears

Elincia & Nephenee Infernal in one turn:

This one was no big deal, not sure anymore if it's worth all the tags. I was too lazy to use other units, Raven (and another unit) has to wait for his first appearance. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Currently I have only few moments in my days where I could dedicate myself to writing long posts, therefore my late replies - sorry for that. 

On 27.1.2019 at 6:06 PM, Landmaster said:

Hit and Run Axe Pegasus with Elincia's Flier Formation was super cheeky~ Nevertheless, got it done with some simple skill changes~

Ducks OP! 

Surprised that Ophelias Assist was useful here. Nicely done! 

On 28.1.2019 at 7:24 AM, Landmaster said:

Another clear from me, had to do a Sakura-Elise party~

Best party ever! 

How do I get invited to the next one?

On 28.1.2019 at 7:24 AM, Landmaster said:

And of course I had to do Fates Royals (I should be asleep)

Who needs sleep when you have ducks?

Lol, "Drown already". Can't stop to laugh to that line. 

I liked how Leo was really useful this time. 

On 27.1.2019 at 6:11 PM, Robert of Normandy said:

Had this done before I got out of bed this morning.

Afterward I felt kinda bad that Morgan didn't get to do much, so I worked out another clear where she did more:

The first one was a little bit like mine (the obvious solution), I liked how you went in again to give Morgan some spotlight. Congrats! 

On 27.1.2019 at 7:04 PM, Alexmender said:

You know who I said I'd have no animations for BHB...turns out I forgot about that because I did this half asleep (never try to record videos at 2 AM kids) so this time it has them. This is a blind clear and it surprised me how easy it went, even if BHB tend to be on the easier side.

Wow, that went really smooth! Congrats on that blind clear, you nearly cleared all units on turn one. Nehpenee and Elincia themselves needed some more attention. 

On 27.1.2019 at 7:50 PM, Sasori said:

Now this BHB was just mean to my Sharena team. Everyone is super fast, Sharena has a hard time dealing with the initial wave and facing them head on was pretty much impossible for my poor team. So I had to come up with a new strategy.

That looked difficult, wow. Sharena one-rounding Neph was satisfying to see, but also all that tanking before. 

Congrats! 

On 27.1.2019 at 8:34 PM, LordFrigid said:

Minerva’s back from her long vacation. Fortunately she was able to put together enough Spd to double Nephenee.

Smite-L'Hector is the new support-meta! You found a different path, I knew I had to use Desperation on Cordy after Neph's Wrath-Moonbow. Your LnD-Minvera didn't need that. 

On 27.1.2019 at 9:01 PM, Anacybele said:

I do apologize for the long setup at the beginning though, stupid trenches. lol But I was surprised at how little trouble they gave me, honestly.

Lol, Nephs "zero dmg wrath/moonbow" attack was priceless. Well done! 

Your melee cavs are glorious, I'm tempted to pull for a better Hrid next month. 

On 27.1.2019 at 9:29 PM, Flying Shogi said:

TT team strikes again. Not sure why but the enemies seem to be after HS!Sakura.

Stop making me want to pull for Sakura ... 

No big deal for your TT team, congrats! How are TTs going for you? 

On 27.1.2019 at 9:51 PM, Hilda said:

No Skill inhertiance use. I wish they would do hard BHB battles on the scale of Arvis or Valter or Abyssals ._.

No SI? Wow, congrats. Sharena and Anna don't have issues to take out E&N.

Hopefully we'll get new Elite missions next month. Valter and Legion will be hard to crack. 

On 27.1.2019 at 9:56 PM, Nanima said:

Now for some of my clears:

Yeah, Bowbreaker isn't nice. Bet you are waiting for a map with Setsuna. ;-) 

Brave+ on Tak-Tak is new. Do you ever use his Fishy bow? 

On 27.1.2019 at 9:56 PM, Nanima said:

And it's already time for:

Wow, nearly a complete Sakura-emblem. So much beauty. 

Too bad about towel-Sakuras bane, hopefully you'll be able to even that out. She gets her kills regardless, so I bet you're happy with her. 

Nice clears again, congrats! 

On 28.1.2019 at 9:33 AM, Nowi's Husband said:

This one was very easy, uploaded within minutes of release.

Didn't check your Nowi clears for some time. Was curious how Nowi would evade a double by Nephenee, but her natural SPD was already enough. 

Congrats! 

Time for a Gunter emblem clear. 

5 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Lol, Nephs "zero dmg wrath/moonbow" attack was priceless. Well done! 

Your melee cavs are glorious, I'm tempted to pull for a better Hrid next month. 

Haha, Frederick actually rarely takes damage from anything physical. The only exceptions are skills like Luna and weapons like Nina's Shining Bow since it automatically does 7 damage. Or the Zanbato, but I basically never see that one. lol But this is the point of his defense build after all. :3

Hrid loves that +Atk superboon, he does. Hope you get one like that! He also doesn't care about his bane except that and maybe Def. He wants Res, Spd, or HP for the bane.

Oh, but your one turn clears are more impressive than anything imo. My strat takes time to set up, but yours is very quick and makes it look so easy. XD

Edited by Anacybele

6 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Stop making me want to pull for Sakura ... 

Trust me, I didn't want to pull on a 4 unit banner but I wanted a flying healer. I like Sakura enough to venture through the debacle that is a 4 unit banner.

No big deal for your TT team, congrats! How are TTs going for you? 

Thanks! I was pleasantly surprised by how well Tana tanked Elincia.

As for TT, I'm doing pretty well. Close to capping HM on NYoFaI!Fjorm so I'll be swapping her out for Myrrh so I can maintain a flier team. 

Edited by Flying Shogi

@Alexmender Eirika made that look easy! There’s nothing else really to say because of how effortless it looked. 

@Nanima Nice! I like how Nephenee was the first attacked but one of the last to be killed.

@mampfoid The spacing of the enemies looked like it made this a lot easier, though that was still a close call against Nephenee! Nice job!

I managed this on the first day I’m just now getting around to posting it. It wasn’t too bad though the spacing of the enemies was a little challenging.

This is the first time I’ve ever had to use Miracle on someone but hey it worked (Iote’s shield wasn’t enough without heavily boosting her speed so it was just more convenient to go for Miracle).

On 27.1.2019 at 11:39 PM, Landmaster said:

Yeah, glad she worked out alright here. Wanted to try out Senkura, too, but seeing the set up with Flier Formation, I knew I was going to have to go for a bit of a less interesting team this time~ And IKR, I struggled finding some units who look good in Nailah’s Accessory, him and NY!Laev so far are probably the best ones I could get >_>

Sorry Takus, but I had to watch the near complete Sakura Emblem clear first~ XP I figured you’d go with a Pain+ strategy for Senkura so Sakura could keep the Gravity. Worked really well. I expected the Blue Flier to suicide into Sakunyan but she knew not to fight with a Res that high, easy kill for Kinoka. The Pain chipping made the last enemies easy for Sakunyan and Sakura and nice seeing Senkura get the last kill~

Now for Takumi, Elincia and her Fliers were due for a tough time here. Sunkumi took a big hit upfront but had a field day after that. Skadkumi also got low but deals with that Bow Cav all on his own, leaving the last two Takus to easily deal with the remaining enemies who weren’t much trouble being so weakened. Skadi effect has been really useful on these more recent maps~ Another good clear!

Ooh I am curious to see how your Senkura will work out in the next clears! Part of it is because it looks like it's clipping into people's hair. With how Jeorge's hair is already poofed up through his bandana, it doesn't look like it that much. I also like it on H!Nowi because her hat helps make the patch fit in.

Completely understandable. xD Well, double gravity might not be a bad idea either, but I wanted more diversity. Poor Flier really had no good choice there. Pain was pretty nice, but I am pretty sure Skaura would have killed without it. haha

Bad times for fliers indeed. Sunkumi is pretty fragile, but one hit is still something he can take. Skadi has helped me out in a lot of maps lately, I don't see myself replacing it anytime soon. Although I have thought of giving him a Guard Bow.

As for your new clear:

Nice imouto theme! They really slaughtered those enemies with what seemed like zero trouble. Everyone pitched in. It was fun seeing Sunlise and Sakunyan erase Nephenee and Elicina like that. Overall, it seemed like Elincias plan were all too easily crossed by a bunch of middle-school girls.

Royal clear went well as usual. Elise once again deleted Nephenee at the start. Takumi took out most of the fliers, while Leo was actually quite prolific in killing things this time. The final kill especially was impressive! Too bad he needs so much help, but here is hoping he'll get a really effective alt soon.

On 28.1.2019 at 3:05 PM, Sasori said:

Gravity and pain does a nasty number on enemies all grouped together. And whoa not one, but two all colourles clears

Makes me glad that Sakura got another healer alt. Now all she needs is a serious tome one... But yeah, I don't even intend to. I just really like healers and archers a lot. haha

lincia & Nephenee Infernal in one turn:

Figured you wouldn't have any issues with this. Here Elicia and her squad did their hardest to stack their speed and your units don't even care. Just a quick and efficient slaughter! Oh and I am looking forward to seeing Raven in action another day!

Yeah, Bowbreaker isn't nice. Bet you are waiting for a map with Setsuna. ;-) 

Brave+ on Tak-Tak is new. Do you ever use his Fishy bow?

Setsuna's stats aren't impressive enough to scare me. Now if she received a Legendary alt... lol

He's actually had it since November/December. It just wasn't needed until now. Fishy bow is nice and all, but who needs Desperation, when you can just shut down counter attacks period?

Wow, nearly a complete Sakura-emblem. So much beauty. 

Too bad about towel-Sakuras bane, hopefully you'll be able to even that out. She gets her kills regardless, so I bet you're happy with her. 

Nice clears again, congrats! 

One step closer to achieving the dream!

Yeah, I hope so too. At least there'll be an anniversary celevration soon. But she is still useful, and I'll just keep Summoner Support on her to help her out.

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, kirauza343 said:

Nice! I like how Nephenee was the first attacked but one of the last to be killed.

Sakura just really slowed her down. haha

8 minutes ago, kirauza343 said:

I managed this on the first day I’m just now getting around to posting it.

Miracle Cherche is indeed quite impressive. That Cav Archer was just way too annoying. But your girls were more than able to handle everything thrown at you. Congrats!

And now, for the final clear of the week:

@Azuris @ruruo @mcsilas @daisy jane@Zeo 

Music: Existence to be Feared - from Tales of Zestiria. A change from Umineko, but this song just kept playing in my head while doing this clear. There's a lot to be feared about my units in this clear. :)

Went for the dagger wielder instead of Nephenee in the beginning, because I wanted to change things up. Only noticed while uploading that I could have probably sped through the set-up by having Reyson sing to Maribelle, but oh well. Sakunyan and Sunkumi were mostly positioning, but did each get a memorable kill (although Sakunyan needed Swordbreaker to do Elincia in). I initially repositioned Reyson away from Nephenee, but then got curious to see if he would survive her. He not only did, but also took her out on enemy phase. I am so proud of him! Maribelle also managed to get rid of the archer and take on, if not out, the Blue Flier. Overall I am very proud of them all.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Hope you get one like that! He also doesn't care about his bane except that and maybe Def. He wants Res, Spd, or HP for the bane.

Thanks! Mine is -ATK. :-/

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, but your one turn clears are more impressive than anything imo. My strat takes time to set up, but yours is very quick and makes it look so easy. XD

Hehe, thanks. 

This one wasn't difficult, but often enough it takes a lot of time (and SI). Watch tomorrow Dumas map having a lot of defensive tiles ... 

1 hour ago, Flying Shogi said:

Trust me, I didn't want to pull on a 4 unit banner but I wanted a flying healer. I like Sakura enough to venture through the disaster that is a 4 unit banner.

Well I do have Mia, but Sakuras stuff could be useful for my clears. 

1 hour ago, Flying Shogi said:

As for TT, I'm doing pretty well. Close to capping HM on NYoFaI!Fjorm so I'll be swapping her out for Myrrh so I can maintain a flier team. 

Cool, yeah Fliers are strong this time. I'm using Camilla to one-shot archers. 

12 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Figured you wouldn't have any issues with this. Here Elicia and her squad did their hardest to stack their speed and your units don't even care. Just a quick and efficient slaughter! Oh and I am looking forward to seeing Raven in action another day!

Thanks! Ok, I'll bring him one time. 

14 minutes ago, Nanima said:

He's actually had it since November/December. It just wasn't needed until now. Fishy bow is nice and all, but who needs Desperation, when you can just shut down counter attacks period?

True ... I should sac my only Faye one day. 

15 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Wow, Reyson hits harder than I though! 

26 minutes ago, kirauza343 said:

@mampfoid The spacing of the enemies looked like it made this a lot easier, though that was still a close call against Nephenee! Nice job!

Thanks! 

26 minutes ago, kirauza343 said:

I managed this on the first day I’m just now getting around to posting it. It wasn’t too bad though the spacing of the enemies was a little challenging.

Nice Idea with Miracle! I should use that against Archers. Congrats! 

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Thanks! Mine is -ATK. :-/

Ouch, that sucks. DX

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Hehe, thanks. 

This one wasn't difficult, but often enough it takes a lot of time (and SI). Watch tomorrow Dumas map having a lot of defensive tiles ... 

Yeah, Galeforce requires sacrificing a 5 star unit and then a lot of SP, so I can imagine. And yeah, though hopefully parking Freddy on one of those Def tiles can help me do that one. lol Just hope for no reinforcements and not many magic users.

@Nanima

I'm late for the early ones, but got time to watch them now.

Bringing so many fliers against Taku squad might not have been their best idea. Shooting down their front units while only taking some acceptable hits until you are at the point where you can just clean up the whole enemy team in one turn seems to work really well and you really have the movements down for that. Well done.

Oh the new Sakura is here, this is getting close to full Sakura team by now. No big hits from Sakura against a boss this time, but we got to see a bit more from the new one. Nice teamwork and good job finding the fitting matchups for all your units to take all the opponents down.

And yay for getting to use your favorites again. That was some really nice teamwork, everyone got to take out one unit on their own and the other two got defeated by two units working together.

Thanks for all the nice and fun clears again. Well done.

@mampfoid

Oh yay, Azura got to be here. Otherwise it looks like a pretty clean sweep, that you have perfected by now. It seems like it needs a more diffcult setup to give you a challenge.

20 minutes ago, Azuris said:

Oh yay, Azura got to be here. Otherwise it looks like a pretty clean sweep, that you have perfected by now. It seems like it needs a more diffcult setup to give you a challenge.

Only for Hone + Sing this time, I'll find an occasion to let her GF again. ;-)

Yeah, true about the challenge. I bet tomorrow's map will be that and more ...

Edited by mampfoid

18 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Elincia & Nephenee Infernal in one turn:

Ducks OP! 

Surprised that Ophelias Assist was useful here. Nicely done! 

Best party ever! 

How do I get invited to the next one?

Who needs sleep when you have ducks?

Lol, "Drown already". Can't stop to laugh to that line. 

I liked how Leo was really useful this time. 

Nice easy one-turn, Azura got to come back~

You can get invited if you bring some ducks~

12 hours ago, kirauza343 said:

This is the first time I’ve ever had to use Miracle on someone but hey it worked (Iote’s shield wasn’t enough without heavily boosting her speed so it was just more convenient to go for Miracle).

Nice use of Miracle, even more impressive Cherche can tank more than one arrow~

12 hours ago, Nanima said:

@Azuris @ruruo @mcsilas @daisy jane@Zeo 

Music: Existence to be Feared - from Tales of Zestiria. A change from Umineko, but this song just kept playing in my head while doing this clear. There's a lot to be feared about my units in this clear. :)

Ooh I hadn't even looked at it on H!Nowi (I assumed it'd look bad since a lot do on her)~ I'll have to look at it~

I like Pain and Gravity, pound on the chip damage and keep them from coming close enough to stop you~ That's probably going to be handy in future clears~

Yeah Leo got some nice clear kills this time~ Hoping he gets a non-Red alt at the least, haha~

All Star clear was really nice~ Maribelle got some nice kills and Reyson's movement was really useful on this map, plus he got the finisher on Nephenee. Elincia is so speedy, Swordbreaker helped deal with that easily and Taku once again easily handled the fliers~ Nice job, I'm loving the synergy between the team~

Edited by Landmaster

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Nice easy one-turn, Azura got to come back~

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

You can get invited if you bring some ducks~

Have none (yet) :-/

I do have them bottles and candies though. 

On 29.1.2019 at 5:17 PM, mampfoid said:

Thanks! Ok, I'll bring him one time. 

Looking forward to it! 

True ... I should sac my only Faye one day. 

Believe me, it's worth it. Unless you are super attached to her of course.

Wow, Reyson hits harder than I though! 

He is full of surprises. I guess he is just happy to finally have a proper strength stat.

On 29.1.2019 at 5:58 PM, Azuris said:

Bringing so many fliers against Taku squad might not have been their best idea. Shooting down their front units while only taking some acceptable hits until you are at the point where you can just clean up the whole enemy team in one turn seems to work really well and you really have the movements down for that. Well done.

Oh the new Sakura is here, this is getting close to full Sakura team by now. No big hits from Sakura against a boss this time, but we got to see a bit more from the new one. Nice teamwork and good job finding the fitting matchups for all your units to take all the opponents down.

And yay for getting to use your favorites again. That was some really nice teamwork, everyone got to take out one unit on their own and the other two got defeated by two units working together.

Thanks for all the nice and fun clears again. Well done

Thanks! Yeah, bringing fliers to a shooting gallery is never a good idea. I think over time I've gotten used to how I have to position the Takumis in order to survive and thrive.

Yeah, I am very excited for it! And I am glad to have shown her off well. 

I think this team is one that relies on teamwork most often. While the others usually take down all the enemies in one go (except for the particularly annoying armours), these guys often have to combine forces, but it's still working out well!

Aww I am glad to hear ou enjoy them. I am having a lot of fun with them on my end as well, so it all works out!

15 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Ooh I hadn't even looked at it on H!Nowi (I assumed it'd look bad since a lot do on her)~ I'll have to look at it~

I like Pain and Gravity, pound on the chip damage and keep them from coming close enough to stop you~ That's probably going to be handy in future clears~

Yeah Leo got some nice clear kills this time~ Hoping he gets a non-Red alt at the least, haha~

All Star clear was really nice~ Maribelle got some nice kills and Reyson's movement was really useful on this map, plus he got the finisher on Nephenee. Elincia is so speedy, Swordbreaker helped deal with that easily and Taku once again easily handled the fliers~ Nice job, I'm loving the synergy between the team~

I think it makes her look even more mischeavous. Do tell me what you think of it.

yeah, that's the upside of two healers on a team. You get to use both game breaker staffs at once. I am looking forward to the future myself.~

That would be better. At least colourless doesn't have to worry about colour disadvantages.

Everyone played a vital role here. This is why I still love this game so much. I could never put all my favourites on one team anywhere else.

25 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Believe me, it's worth it. Unless you are super attached to her of course.

Na, she came late and as a pity breaker ... and -ATK. 

25 minutes ago, Nanima said:

He is full of surprises. I guess he is just happy to finally have a proper strength stat.

I'm looking forward to get him at 4*. Insta-promo no matter the nature. 

On 1/30/2019 at 2:57 PM, Nanima said:

I think it makes her look even more mischeavous. Do tell me what you think of it.

Oh wow, really liking the eyepatch on H!Nowi! If we ever get a gold version of that, I may end up giving it to her~

@mampfoid To be honest, this map is too easy. Just grab your strongest guys and kill them all. Don't waste your time thinking too much about strategy. Trenches is not a problem at all when you warp your units lol.

@Anacybele Nice!! I'm jealous of you that you have Hrid. I only have his New Year version. Oh well, good position management even if those trenches are annoying.

@Zeo @mcsilas Here we go, new map so it's time for me show a thing or two. And Shiro is here to deny color disatvantage again!! 

Edited by Ginko