Booster Set 11-15 Half-Card Proxies!

Murdock

Hello All!

My friend and I have started a local play group at my store and as part of that effort we created half-card proxies for sets 11 to 15, and we thought it would be nice to share them with the community! You can find the zip files here! https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tlWfIiXsvVZjbHiZwjsQhDxjN6YmbxhAy

Let me know if you find any mistakes in any of them! We're currently experimenting with alternate rules for smaller decks to make it easier for people to get started. I'll let you all know how it goes!

• 2 months later...

Your proxies have been a godsend, even if they're not super fancy I've been able to proxy so many decks with them. 

Just for context, at the high school I teach at with the help of a small team of students we've created a pretty sizable Cipher group in my area at the school. 

So I print of proxies for my students decks! 

I was wondering if you would be making a similar set of proxies for Series 16?

Hiya!

My friend is working on set 16 now. I own a hobby shop where we have a decent group of people playing cipher, and set 16 was a pretty big release for us so we should have them together soon! Glad to hear there are other people out there playing Cipher too!

• 3 weeks later...