Voting Gauntlet: Mothers and Sons! (Jan 30th)

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntet: Mothers and Sons  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What team will you support?

• Ethlyn: Spirited Princess
    • Leif: Prince of Leonster
    • Lissa: Sprightly Cleric
    • Owain: Chosen One
    • Cherche: Wyvern Friend
    • Gerome: Masked Rider
    • Mikoto: Caring Mother
    • Corrin: Dream Prince

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/06/2019 at 01:59 AM

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The poll is opened.

5 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Mothers and sons without Robin and Morgan? What Heresy is this? As far as I recall they were present in the father vs daughter gauntlet. 

Male Robin and Female Morgan were in the Fathers and Daughters Voting Gauntlet. This time is for our other avatar, Corrin, to take the spot.

Leif actually gave me the least trouble when pulling for these units, and he showed up with a perfect +spd -res to boot. Gotta support Leif.

But I do find it funny that I got Mikoto on my free summon and Owain after spending 4 orbs.

It's evil to put mothers vs sons, it should be mothers on one side and sons on the other. Now I have to go against either Ethlyn or Leif :(

I'm going with Leif for the first round and either stick with him or switch to Ethlyn, depending who wins.

Also why no Roy and Ninian

Edited by Book Bro

I plan to go Gerome first, and then Leif if available. If he isn't, I'll decide then. Annoyed that they're again doing the theme in the first round. It should be winning mother vs winning son for the theme to make the most sense >.< 

31 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Annoyed that they're again doing the theme in the first round. It should be winning mother vs winning son for the theme to make the most sense >.< 

That's true. There is a chance of getting two mothers or two sons in the final round, like in the Fathers and Daughter VG, which 3 of the 4 fathers lost in the first round, and we had Lilina and Morgan in the final round

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Have none, wish not for any, barring maybe Leif and Ethlyn.

So solely out of support for Thracia 776- the game with 9.62% of its playable roster in FEH, I will support Leif. If he loses to his mother, then to she I go. If she falls and Owain advances, his sexy underwear demands I come to his side.

If he falls, I will become a Ronin and Swallow Strike for whomever pays best. 

Not like I really care. I know this is just Mario Party, all luck and dice rolls.

5 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

And the multiplier at the final hour is the Boo stealing a star in the final turn of Mario Party.

I was thinking more this:

File:MP1 Chance Time.png

And it's this that explains why once the Gauntlet is underway, I'll be staying out of this topic. Although I do predict relatively low levels of vitriol this time. Who here could actually generate that much poison spitting?