Voting Gauntlet: Mothers and Sons! (Jan 30th)

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntet: Mothers and Sons  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What team will you support?

• Ethlyn: Spirited Princess
    • Leif: Prince of Leonster
    • Lissa: Sprightly Cleric
    • Owain: Chosen One
    • Cherche: Wyvern Friend
    • Gerome: Masked Rider
    • Mikoto: Caring Mother
    • Corrin: Dream Prince

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/06/2019 at 01:59 AM

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm not very happy they put Leif and Ethlyn against each other in the very first round, those are my top two choices right there! And then of COURSE the winner will have to face the powerhouse of Lissa/Owain. Bleh.

While I understand your point of view, I also get why they did this last time and why they are doing it again. They do it like this so the fans of only 1 game are invested in atleast 2/3 rounds.

Imagine if Leif was against Owain, and Ethlyn against Lissa. And both Owain and Lissa instantly win. You would be left with no one to support after 2 days.

Instead, if for example Leif wins, and then he loses in round 2, you will be invested for the 4 days in which he competes. Perhaps even all 6 days since he has a 50-50 chance of winning the second round.

It makes some sort of twisted sense.

My final pick will be Ethlyn after I earned some extra Feathers in other armies. If not Ethlyn, then Cherche, Lissa, and finally Mikoto.

36 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Owain first for me, then maybe Ethlyn, depending on how the teams match up.

Owain team!

And maybe Ethlyn if he loses.

Oh, interesting.

I'll pull from a Voting Gauntlet for the very first time this time around by sending all my coming orbs into colourless hell in an attempt to get Mikoto, who I missed in her own banner. I really want her solely because I couldn't play as her in Fates. 

Also got Corrin as my free summon in the other banner. Been a while since that happened.

(I'll support Owain in the Gauntlet though)

Edited by Vince777

I'll go with Leif because Thracia only has 6 characters not counting the two disgraceful alts. Thracia has the same number of unique characters as Camilla has different versions and the chances of another Camilla alt are far greater than more Thracia characters so Camilla will have more versions than Thracia has characters soon. Furthermore, I like his design and got him on a free pull even though he was +hp, -spd. From what I heard, he's an interesting character that develops and is challenged throughout his story. 

I hate or am generally indifferent to all of these, I choose ethlyn, then lief should the impossible happen, I have no plan afterwords.

not like it matters much, I don't really "play" voting gauntlet, I just collect my rewards for 5 battles and leave never to return.

40 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

i'm team feathers
(who is that? i dunno)

If our unofficial poll means anything, Lissa has no votes yet, though usually it's safe to go with whatever male is in the gauntlet.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

If our unofficial poll means anything, Lissa has no votes yet, though usually it's safe to go with whatever male is in the gauntlet.

I will support Owain in Round 1, so this will probably  means 1 multiplier for Owain, 3-4 multipliers for Lissa 

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Poor Lissa... from the 46 votes the poll received, none of them were for her.

Ethlyn and Leif are tied for the lead, but I highly doubt either will be the most popular or voted for character.  This is a tiny subset of the playerbase.  I'm thinking Owain, Cherche, maybe Corrin will get the most votes.  Lissa is great (the little sister type done perhaps best in the series) but for some reason she isn't super popular compared to the other Awakening characters.  

I'm voting for Ethlyn, though I expect Leif to win against her. I get why the match-ups are like this, but it's still a shame, and they could have put these two against Cherche and Gerome to be a little more fair; I don't see either of them making it past Owain. (Then again, Cherche seems to be popular, and Thracia is Thracia, so it was probably doomed from the start either way no matter which 3ds pair they'd be facing.)

But eh, I love Lissa and like Owain, so I'll happily switch to whichever of the two beats Leif/Ethlyn when it happens.

(Why two Awakening duos, though? Couldn't they go with, I don't know, Nino and Raigh?)

I like Owain and Cherche the best of the characters here, and I don't have Owain (I really wish you could use any "form" of the character for the voting guantlet), so my initial choice is clear enough. Dunno if a launch unit who isn't a main character can have much success in 2019 short of bonus hour luck, but Cherche is both popular and still relevant as a unit, so maybe.

I chose Owain because I wish I could be his mom. Also, as I thought about it, he's the one I like the best, even though I love M!Dream!Corrin's art and wish I had him. Also wish I had Mikoto. I like Ethlyn, Cherche, and Leif okay, and Gerome is great, but I just like Owain in his home game better than the others in their home games (except I've never played/watched FE5 so I can't say much for Leif. I do like his family's tragic story, though.)

I'm going with Team Cherche! She's been an integral part of my roster for a long time, and remains a steadfast cornerstone of my Arena team, along with A!Tiki & Est.

If anyone wants to add me & avail themselves of my 5*+10 Palla, my ID is 8608857766! Let me know if you do, along with your in-game name!