Voting Gauntlet: Mothers and Sons! (Jan 30th)

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntet: Mothers and Sons  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What team will you support?

• Ethlyn: Spirited Princess
    • Leif: Prince of Leonster
    • Lissa: Sprightly Cleric
    • Owain: Chosen One
    • Cherche: Wyvern Friend
    • Gerome: Masked Rider
    • Mikoto: Caring Mother
    • Corrin: Dream Prince

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/06/2019 at 01:59 AM

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Welp, RIP Ethlyn I guess. Cherche was my second pick, so I suppose I'll move onto to her. If you couldn't tell, I've finally reached the "just give me the four orbs" phase for this mode.

What a coincidence, so am I! Except I'm more in it for the stones and coins than the orbs.

I completely forgot to do my priorities with this one, and now half the contestants are out. Think I'll just go with Cherche as well, since... I mean, I like Owain, but I'd like to not risk being swarmed by people who don't know not to make their unit rep be a not-red unit. I'm just assuming a lot of people have Red unit reps...

8 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I'm on Team Leif, because I pulled him.  Go Leif~!

I honestly have no idea who Leif is, nor do I have one. But I'm glad he won because I'm on his team. (I really wish they would release more games internationally, and remaster old ones.)

Just now, Tree said:

I honestly have no idea who Leif is, nor do I have one. But I'm glad he won because I'm on his team. (I really wish they would release more games internationally, and remaster old ones.)

Neither do I~!  Never made it to the second half of FE4, and I have no plans on playing Thracia, ever.  So, let's learn together~!

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Neither do I~!  Never made it to the second half of FE4, and I have no plans on playing Thracia, ever.  So, let's learn together~!

Is Thracia not as good, or does it just need its gameplay updated to modern standards?

5 minutes ago, Tree said:

Is Thracia not as good, or does it just need its gameplay updated to modern standards?

I think Kaga's heart was in the right place, but there's some mechanics that I don't find fun at all.  If you're interested, my advice is NOT to do a blind run - research how the game works before diving in.  It's not a game for everyone.

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I think Kaga's heart was in the right place, but there's some mechanics that I don't find fun at all.  If you're interested, my advice is NOT to do a blind run - research how the game works before diving in.  It's not a game for everyone.

Ok, good to know. Perhaps they'll re-release it and fix the issues someday.

19 hours ago, Tree said:

Ok, good to know. Perhaps they'll re-release it and fix the issues someday.

It's actually not too bad after chapter 4 or whatever it was where Leif gets tossed in jail. Annoying, yes, but there are tricks to make a chapter managable, such as placing units on top of squares where reinforcements spawn. 

Unfortunately, Leif's going to lose at this rate. He won't get the final hour multiplier, Owain will. Oh well. I guess I'm supporting whoever is facing Owain in the final since I don't like him. I like male Corrin even less, but I don't think he's still in this, is he? If he is and makes the final, I'll go Owain. But otherwise, yeah.

EDIT: Checking the details, Corrin is still there. I'm going either Cherche or Owain next then.

Edited by Anacybele

42 minutes ago, Wanda said:

if anyone out there still fights the good fight for Leif, there's 15 minutes of 7.2× multiplier left.

Let's send the meme meister back to the abyss from whence he came.

I wasn't keeping track of the voting, but thanks to your post, I rushed to get one battle done. I didn't finish before the hour changed, but since I started just before, it still gave me the bonus points. If Leif loses, I'm not sure who to pick for the next round.

26 minutes ago, Tree said:

I wasn't keeping track of the voting, but thanks to your post, I rushed to get one battle done. I didn't finish before the hour changed, but since I started just before, it still gave me the bonus points. If Leif loses, I'm not sure who to pick for the next round.

In the event of Leif being defeated:

• If you wish to avenge Leif, pick whoever wins between Cherche and Corrin.
  • If you seek multipliers/feathers, pick Owain.
Edited by Wanda

10 minutes ago, Wanda said:

In the event of Leif being defeated:

• If you wish to avenge Leif, pick whoever wins between Cherche and Corrin.
  • If you seek multipliers/feathers, pick Owain.

You shouln’t underestimate male Corrin’s unpopularity, he’s been losing to Cherche, I estimate he’s more likely to have more multipliers in the final round, if he makes it.

25 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

You shouln’t underestimate male Corrin’s unpopularity, he’s been losing to Cherche, I estimate he’s more likely to have more multipliers in the final round, if he makes it.

Owain's had a higher point total than Corrin in both rounds.

Yep, Leif lost. We'll see who I join next between Cherche and Owain. I really don't want to have to go Owain though. I think he's annoying. The only time he didn't annoy me was when he said "By the axe of Kieran!" in Awakening. Because Kieran is amazing and this confirms that he got his wish to be a great and well known Crimean knight. :3 And also, IS decided to reference him at all, omg YES.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yep, Leif lost. We'll see who I join next between Cherche and Owain. I really don't want to have to go Owain though. I think he's annoying. The only time he didn't annoy me was when he said "By the axe of Kieran!" in Awakening. Because Kieran is amazing and this confirms that he got his wish to be a great and well known Crimean knight. :3 And also, IS decided to reference him at all, omg YES.

If you decide to join team Owain, my Titania awaits.

5 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Looking at the predictor, Corrin was even less popular than his mother, I’m honestly surprised that that surprised me.

Doesn't surprise me, he's an ugly male character on top of being terribly written. Mikoto is female and quite pretty imo.

14 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

If you decide to join team Owain, my Titania awaits.

I know, I've gotten to use her quite a bit in gauntlets. lol For some reason, Rezzy, whenever we're on the same team, I get her like ALL the time. :P

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Doesn't surprise me, he's an ugly male character. Mikoto is female and quite pretty imo.

I know, I've gotten to use her quite a bit in gauntlets. lol For some reason, Rezzy, whenever we're on the same team, I get her like ALL the time. :P

Hopefully she's not wearing out her welcome.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Hopefully she's not wearing out her welcome.

Nope, she's been quite helpful, especially when I run into annoying Reinhardts. :)

I hope my Freddy Bear has been useful to those on team Leif!

Edited by Anacybele