Our First Mythic Hero Banner Appears! Duma: God of Strength (Jan 30 ~ )

Coolmanio

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this was an OC at first since I could only find the Japanese trailer. I've played pretty far into Echoes, so I'm surprised I never saw him before.

Well, skip for me, as I know nothing about him.

Cool, something new from Valentia.

Also we now have armor dragons for every color. Should I be scared?

EDIT: Upheaval's dumb.

Edited by Sunwoo

Red will be harsh but I need that L!Eirika. 

I'll also give Duma a shot, I really need to see what IS planned to do with his lines because SoV only had that Memory fragment thing and that's not enough.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I thought this was an OC at first since I could only find the Japanese trailer. I've played pretty far into Echoes, so I'm surprised I never saw him before.

Well, skip for me, as I know nothing about him.

Well, you only get to see Duma's human form by seeing the Prism Memory found in the post-game dungeon.

3 minutes ago, Emperor Hardin said:

Interesting, cool to see him transforming.

I was hoping for Medeus though, don't think he'll appear though.

100% sure that he will be a Mythic. The Mythic units are meant to be godly foes. 

Though I am wondering if Grima will get one, since he's about as godly as one can get, apart from Ashera.

1 minute ago, Sentinel07 said:

Well, you only get to see Duma's human form by seeing the Prism Memory found in the post-game dungeon.

ooh

this means i should actually playt he post game dungeon LOL 

I want kliff. so i think my plan is the same. about 100 on blue, and hope i get him. 
gonna bypass Grey (loki/linde :( ) would be cool, but i don't think i want this guy. his C skill is so beyond dumbo. i don't mind dragons, i don't mind armoured dragons. (I mean hell i could run Armoured Dragon Emblem if i wanted, if Grima would show his annoying butt).

Quan being skipped is interesting. 
I am HOPING beyond hope Ophelia is one in march. because i want a +atk Ophelia, and I do not want to be Fjormblocked in April.

WOW DUMA?

Why is this thread so lukewarm? This is opening the doors for characters like Naga, Medeus, Ashera, potentially even legends like Anri and Altina. Isn't this what people were hoping for when Legendary Heroes were announced? I realize Duma isn't someone most people will be emotionally attached to, but to me it's cool to have an NPC/final boss playable.