Legendary Hero Battle of the Gods: Duma

SatsumaFSoysoy

3rd clear of the ESF Abyssal Edition. 

This one was inspired by @Zeo's words, about how Eirika would be able to overcome today what she couldn't do in the past. Funny thing is that she didn't even need L!Eliwood for extra stats, it was just a single skill that turned this map upside down and changed it from a formidable challenge to a breeze. 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/8/2020 at 7:48 PM, Alexmender said:

3rd clear of the ESF Abyssal Edition. 

This one was inspired by @Zeo's words, about how Eirika would be able to overcome today what she couldn't do in the past. Funny thing is that she didn't even need L!Eliwood for extra stats, it was just a single skill that turned this map upside down and changed it from a formidable challenge to a breeze. 

Shutting down Duma certainly makes him much easier to handle~ Lots of Blue enemies on this map but they hardly gave Eirika any more trouble than the rest~ Great work!

• 3 months later...
10 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Teleportation time featuring Bow Hinoka! This is why I love fliers so much.

I remember this map. I used fliers too and I nuked one side first before I moved to the other side. I think the map designers forgot to play test the map or something, cause the enemies did not come down to break the obstacle at the bottom.

And with this map - there only leaves one more LHB I need to clear that i used a guide for (which would be Tiki's).  I will  say, i was really disappointed that i never got  +atk Micaiah when i was summoning - but my +res Micaiah comes in sooo handy. all them 0s when Dragons go into her for the most part. it's so fun.  Team Assault. (Team Siege?) I dunno. took this one one, and again. Norne.... i'm telling you. Close Foil is awesome. I need Many Midoris. (or they need to make more units with Close Foil). 

and - you knew this was gonna happen - Theme Clear Time!
Almica had to take on this map. (Team chosen: Duo Alm, Alm Original Recipe, Celica Original Recipe and L!Celica). I will say i was kinda thinking i didn't want to merge up Legendary Celica. Who the heck was I kidding. Before there was Dimitri and Byleth, there was Celica and Alm for me, I love them, thus. they will get merge). They took on the infernal map. by the time i gto this time my brain was too tired. I basically did clears (and recording all day). But i have to say.... Holy. Crap. is Close Call the most busted skill out there. I want one for Fliers. I want one based on Defense.  AxeAlm had no business doing what he was doing on this map. 

@Landmaster (pleaae note no nekkidness!), @Some Jerk, @SatsumaFSoysoy, @NSSKG151, @LordFrigid, @mcsilas, @Maaka, @Diovani Bressan, @Alexmender

Edited by daisy jane

@daisy jane Nice clears. Fliers work really well on Duma's map. How fitting to have Alm slay Duma with Falchion. Also just realized that we don't have a blue Alm or Celica yet.

That reminds me that I still need to clear the Abyssal difficulty of this map.

On 7/1/2020 at 1:25 AM, GuiltyLove said:

@XRay @Landmaster @Flying Shogi @Some Jerk  @Unknown Gamer11

Teleportation time featuring Bow Hinoka! This is why I love fliers so much.

Flier skills are definitely fun. If they ever release Flier Formation into the 4* summoning pool, I'm gonna play around with it. 

It's a little funny to see Duma not moving much from his starting position. He was at the bottom half of the map when I cleared this map lol 

@GuiltyLove - Nice to see a slightly different flyer lineup. Hinoka was nice to have here with all the Fliers on the enemy side. Myrrh’s an amazing tank, as always and it was nice to see Tsubasa and Palla make good use of those doubles

@daisy jane - Micky’s Mystic Boost was great for dealing with all the Dragons on this map an Norne handled all the Fliers with ease. Of course Myrrh is always a monster tank. That was pretty spicy of Micky to take out like the last 4 enemies on her own

But OG!Alm and L!Celica are nekkid!! Almlica are soooo DISGUSTING. They survived and killed basically everything AND get a free heal on top of it.

I love that Alm would have quadded Duma, the true SOV experience.

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

@GuiltyLove - Nice to see a slightly different flyer lineup. Hinoka was nice to have here with all the Fliers on the enemy side. Myrrh’s an amazing tank, as always and it was nice to see Tsubasa and Palla make good use of those doubles

Yeah, I always try to use different units if I can, but most of the time I end up not being able to xD Glad this map gave me more room to breathe!

2 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Micky’s Mystic Boost was great for dealing with all the Dragons on this map an Norne handled all the Fliers with ease. Of course Myrrh is always a monster tank. That was pretty spicy of Micky to take out like the last 4 enemies on her own

But OG!Alm and L!Celica are nekkid!! Almlica are soooo DISGUSTING. They survived and killed basically everything AND get a free heal on top of it.

I love that Alm would have quadded Duma, the true SOV experience.

I didn't know what to give Alm and Celiqueen though! I'm running out of accessories!
(also right? we were so right to go +spd/close call) 👏

• 2 months later...