Official survey for Heroes is out (Japan only) with link (translation complete)

redlight

1 minute ago, Azure the Scale Tipper said:

I want to make sure that the topmost/leftmost response is the one of highest order. Is it?

For question 1? On mobile, topmost is "high importance". On wider screens, leftmost is "high importance".

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

If people wouldn't mind mentioning Brom in the "characters you'd like to see" bit, I'd be eternally grateful.

It's not translating for me. Ah well, I guess I'll wait and see if an English survey is released.

It's not supposed to apparently. Use the opening post as a reference as that's where I put the translated stuff. Everything is in the correct order and it's rather short this time compared to last year

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Almost finished the first section of this survey, but then I saw I had skipped a question somewhere in the process of filling it out, so I just gave up.

Still, why did they list TMS here and yet not have it on CYL3?

Probably because they can't assure they can introduce the characters in the game yet?

After all; the CYL Winners will get a spot in the game; and they can't know for sure they can use people like Eleanora.

With this poll is different; they're just getting suggestions.

4 hours ago, Xenovia said:

My opinions are pretty much the same as @XRay.

Personally, I'd like to have them add a feature where they have the Japanese VA with English subtitles.  The English VAs are awful.

I'd say it depends on the Enlgish VA if we're being honest. Hell, I dislike 2 of Olivia's VA's but P!Arts is incredible in English.

But there's other's like Hector, or Lyn, and many more which are very good at what they do. So I wouldn't call it bad.

11 hours ago, Anacybele said:

You have a source for this? I've seen nothing that said income out here went down. I've only heard the income decreased overall, which would include everyone who plays the game, not just the west. And they still get extra income from us. They want to just throw that money out?

60% of the game's income in 2018 was from Japan, not sure how that compares to 2017.