Our Predictions for this year's Farfetched Heroes/Brave Redux banner.

Gregster101

Not sure if someone already did this topic but whatever. Figured we might as well share our predictions for this year's Farfetched Heroes/Brave Redux banner. I'll go first. My predictions are:

-Haar, Selkie, and Awakening!Anna as summonable units

-Bruno as a GHB

Some of you may be wondering why I don't have Louise on here, and that's mainly because I feel like she has to be added alongside Pent in an FE7 banner. They're pretty much a package deal and you can't really have one without the other.

What about you guys, what are your predictions for this year's Farfetched Heroes/Brave Redux banner?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking it'll be unlikely that the high-ranking 3DS beast units will make their way into the Farfetched Heroes banner since they seem extremely likely to get a banner to themselves before November.

I'm also expecting another Laguz banner before then, so Ranulf will also likely be accounted for.

Lif and Thrasir are likely to end up on a banner similar to the Generals of Muspell banner when Book 3 ends.

I'm also convinced that we're not getting Bruno or Veronica until they finally close their story arcs.

I have the feeling Selkie will be added sooner rather than later, beast units are a thing now and they know the fandom won't be happy if go back to ignoring them. If she goes absent until mid summer I'll be surprised.

Selkie was the highest scoring unit not in the game last year and should've been in Brave Redux but beasts weren't a thing yet. If they wait until the next Farfetched banner until they put her in that would be extremely unfair, so they better give her her own banner before that happens.

I'm with Ice Dragon that most high-ranking beasts will probably be in the game before a next Farfetched banner happens so Velouria, Keaton, Kaden, and Ranulf are out too I think. And Líf and Thrasir will very probably be released after book III ends. I do think Bruno stands a chance though, since Loki was also brought in while still playing a big role in the current story.

I'm predicting: Awakening Anna, Bruno, Jill, Haar.

Leaving out Louise cause I argee with Gregster101 that I think (hope) she'll be on a banner together with Pent earlier this year. Though I could also see Jill and Haar being on a banner together with Ranulf so not very sure about them either.

Edited by Mau

I think it's too soon to make these kinds of predictions. As with CYL 2, a lot of the high-ranking CYL 3 characters are likely to get added in their own banners before November. I'm convinced that Selkie, Louise, and Ranulf will all get added before then, and I think Kaden, Pent, Lethe, and Caineghis have high chances of joining them. Keaton and Velouria could very well get added alongside Selkie and Kaden, and soon after if not then. If we get an Awakening banner, I think Anna and Panne are both very likely. The pool of potential Farfetched heroes is gonna shrink a lot before November, methinks. Honestly, only Rinea seems unlikely to be added before Farfetched.

I think Rinkah has a chance to appear in farfetched. 
She will have no place in the next Fate banner if it is filled with beast units. Only if they decide to divide them for a Nohr and a Hoshidian themed banner Rinkah has a chance.
If they divide them into 2 banners Charlotte may also have a chance to finally get a non seasonal unit.

At least I think if I would look for farfetched I would look at characters who are a bit stand alone.

Edit:

On a second thought I also forgot that Selkie and the others don't even need to be analyzed through CYL3. The banner they are in could be already set anyway.

Edited by Stroud

39 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm also convinced that we're not getting Bruno or Veronica until they finally close their story arcs.

You do realize they gave us Loki in the Brave Redux banner right? And her role in the story doesn’t even seem to be over yet.

Banner: Haar, Selkie, Jill

TT: Anna

GHB: Bruno

Louise and Ranulf will be added separately, I think. Louise without Pent would feel wrong. And Ranulf I could see getting in either a second Tellius banner or a beast banner with like Panne, Keaton/Kaden.

41 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

You do realize they gave us Loki in the Brave Redux banner right? And her role in the story doesn’t even seem to be over yet.

She's not Veronica or Bruno, though. You know, the original antagonists? You know, the reason I keep mentioning Veronica in the same breath as Bruno despite the fact that she can't be a Farfetched Hero anymore and would otherwise be irrelevant in this discussion?

I think Anna, Louise, and Haar are pretty safe bets, while Lif, Thrasir, Ranulf, and the Fates beasts will go elsewhere. I don't know what to make of Bruno, but if not him, that suggests Caineghis as the second guy. Caineghis is quite low for a Farfetched Hero, but that doesn't have to be a disqualification, and being the lowest suggests he should be the free one anyway.

I think i'd prefer if they did Jill or Haar, rather then both of them. I know both of them are popular, but doing both will cause a bit of overlap in the farfetched banner.

But i'm a bit at a loss as who would appear though. I feel the beasts will have banners all to themselves and a lot of other characters are problematic for other reasons

1 hour ago, Book Bro said:

Banner: Haar, Selkie, Jill

TT: Anna

GHB: Bruno

Louise and Ranulf will be added separately, I think. Louise without Pent would feel wrong. And Ranulf I could see getting in either a second Tellius banner or a beast banner with like Panne, Keaton/Kaden.

I strongly believe you are wrong. They always chose the character with less votes for the free spot (first Joshua, then Aversa) and Anna got more votes than anybody, with Bruno also doing extremely well. If they do get in, they will be on the banner.

Haar is a strong candidate for the GHB.

13 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

I strongly believe you are wrong. They always chose the character with less votes for the free spot (first Joshua, then Aversa) and Anna got more votes than anybody, with Bruno also doing extremely well. If they do get in, they will be on the banner.

Haar is a strong candidate for the GHB.

For Haar to be the GHB, they'll need either Lif, Bruno, or Ranulf to be the other guy, since those are the only higher ones. Lif and Ranulf are both near-confirmed for other banners, and Bruno is very sketchy.

Judging from the list the top female contenders are Awakening Anna, Selkie, Louise, Thrasir and if we really want to stretch it Jill who is down at 52. For males we have Bruno, Lif, Ranulf and Haar. I feel it is kind of hard to predict who will show up on Brave Redux this year since it is just as likely for these characters to show up on normal banner unless IS keeps switching out New Heroes banners for more silly seasonal nonsense.

Though right away I'm going to rule out Selkie, Thrasir and Lif for my prediction though since I believe Selkie will show up and be the star on a Fates banner with the other beastkin while Thrasir and Lif will most likely be on a Book 3 banner together near the end of the year.

So for my actually prediction

Females

Anna (Awakening)- Infantry Sword-Though it is also possible for her to show up on an Awakening themed banner or an all Anna banner which honestly would be funny to me if they did that.

Louise (Blazing Blade)-Infantry Bow, could be colorless or blue considering her affinity is Light. Could also show up on a Elibe banner to be with Pent and/or her kids.

Jill (Tellius)-Flier Axe/Lance though I don't know what the main weapon for Wyvern Rider from Tellius are. If one of Anna or Louise is not available Jill will fill that spot and be the freebie unit (TT/GHB/etc)

Males

Bruno (Heroes)- I'm assuming he will continue being a Cavalry Blue Tome unit and his Prf will be improved. Some people are saying Bruno won't happen but by the time November comes around Book 3 will already be finished and who knows what Bruno's role and situation will be by then. Plus they can always use the excuse of this Bruno coming from an alternate universe like they did with Loki and Veronica.

Ranulf/Haar (Tellius)- I believe we will get one of these two but not both of them together. Ranulf is a beast unit from my understanding though I don't know what color he would be but I am kind of inclined to think he is more likely to show up on another beast banner this year since beast unit seems to be the hot thing this year. Haar is another Flier unit using an axe or lance. If Jill is not here Haar will be our freebie unit.

So Version 1 could be...

Banner- Anna (Red), Louise (Colorless), Bruno (Blue)

TT/GHB- Haar (Blue or Green)

Alternate Version is...

Banner- Bruno (Blue), Haar (Green for the sake of a different color) and one of Anna(Red)/Louise (Colorless)

TT/GHB- Jill (Blue or Green)

One way or another I expect at least one if not two Tellius units this time around. I wouldn't mind Jill and/or Haar since but seem like interesting characters (plus Cherche is my only axe flier and I would like more). I have a thing for red haired FE girls and looking at Haar makes me think of Saber if he was a Wyvern Rider (probably has something to do with the eye patch).

Also, I'm hoping the forging bond event is better than last years. Last years' was too sultry for me plus Owain and Kliff were mostly ignored through it all (how could they?!) though considering our list of potential female candidates (Anna, Louise, Jill) we will most likely be safe this time.

Alright, I want to predict a banner including the Annas before brave redux, since they all made a huge jump this yeah in CYL and I think Blazing Sword will get it's own, with Pent and Louise.

Bruno I see getting in at the same time as vanilla Veronica in their own banner and I foresee 2 Tellius banners.

I think one of Haar and Jill as well as one of Ranulf and Lethe will be left out for Farfetched Heroes while the other two will be on their own Tellius banner.

So my predictions are:

1) Haar
2) Lethe
3) Panne (because she's the only popular shapeshifter from her game while Selkie/Kaden/Keaton/Velouria are likely to come together)
4) Rinea

Edited by Vince777

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

though I don't know what the main weapon for Wyvern Rider from Tellius are.

Unpromoted dragon knights in Path of Radiance use lances and gain axes on promotion. Unpromoted dragon knights in Radiant Dawn use axes and gain lances on promotion.

Tellius has the distinction of being the first games to truly distinguish pegasus knights and dragon knights by weapon compatibility, giving dragon knights axes instead of swords on promotion in Path of Radiance and switching the primary weapon from lance to axe in Radiant Dawn.

2 hours ago, Vince777 said:

3) Panne (because she's the only popular shapeshifter from her game while Selkie/Kaden/Keaton/Velouria are likely to come together)

Are you basing this on the votes or on general knowledge? Because it seems to me that Tiki is ridiculously popular, generally speaking, and not counting Nowi and Nah. Poor Yarne, though, isn't as popular as his mom, I don't think.

6 hours ago, Stroud said:

I think Rinkah has a chance to appear in farfetched. 
She will have no place in the next Fate banner if it is filled with beast units.

“Tribes of Fates”

They’d have to be sure not to cut Hayato or they’d miss the theme a bit IMO

15 minutes ago, Arcphoenix said:

“Tribes of Fates”

They’d have to be sure not to cut Hayato or they’d miss the theme a bit IMO

Rinkah, Hayato and Felicia alt? Fuga is place 486. Hayato does not seem to be popular either and Kilma..it seems that he was not even an option to vote. Before that we might see the rainbow sage. 
I don't know if they will make a Tribes of Fates banner. I thought of such a banner before they released Flora, after that I dismissed that idea.

Unless we get a Felicia Alt I don't know. And Fate alts are something I rather want to see as scarce as possible for now. I also could imagine that they give Rinkah the same treatment as Charlotte and Noire. I think she would fit in a festival banner.  

Edited by Stroud

14 minutes ago, Arcphoenix said:

I was thinking Rinkah, Hayato, one of the two Kitsunes, and one of the two Wolfskins actually

What about the ice tribe though?

4 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

What about the ice tribe though?

Felicia and Flora as Tempest Trial bonus/banner units around the same time? (Along with whoever is the TT reward.)

Edited by Arcphoenix